Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 06:11 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,985,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
My business dealing will be exactly what they were before all this...driving by the store on my way to and from work....
The do have some nice firework lights atop their Marbach & 410 location, I notice them every morning!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM

26 posts, read 154,147 times
So, it's October now..... What were the results of the criminal trial? Anybody hear?

Old 10-08-2012, 02:04 AM

39 posts, read 91,496 times
Interesting folks......I wonder what else is going on with this case. August has long come and gone and an update would be nice. After reading the whole thing and all the news articles, it is almost hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is after the money. Both of them seem pretty greedy and their son is no different. Money sure broke this family apart and the whole trying to kill your own blood to collect is beyond crazy. What a sad story.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:43 AM

103 posts, read 202,675 times
This story appeared last night on several local news stations:
Quote:
Airmen in Custody for Possibly Selling Government Equipment
By: Yami Virgin

Two Lackland airmen are in custody tonight after being picked up for allegations of selling government equipment. Some of the items were believed to have been sold to to the general manager of Platinum Tattoos. That man was picked up this morning at their 410 and Evers location.

The shops are owned by Noah Yuchnitz, the son of Michael and Tina Yuchnitz. Michael Yuchnitz is awaiting trial after SAPD recorded him trying to hire a hitman to kill Tina.

Today Yuchnitz's attorney, Miguel Ortiz, said that the general manager of the 4 tattoo shops has been released.

Sources tell us that the Office of Special Investigations or OSI believes that the airmen sold, night goggles, rifle scopes and possibly weapons.

Fox San Antonio called OSI several times on Tuesday. The calls have not been returned.

KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Airmen in Custody for Possibly Selling Government Equipment
Weird.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeTopaz View Post
Weird.
Agreed!

Old 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM

297 posts, read 729,529 times
I saw Yuchniz at Sams about a week ago. He was still sportin' the pimp hat and didnt look like he was doing too bad.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:32 PM

501 posts, read 776,519 times
Remember watching a Spurs/Lakers series in the last century where commentators were talking up all the courtside celebs present in LA and someone asked about celebs in SA...only one they came up with was a pimped out Yuchnitz-he didn't just dress that way for his comercials!

Old 08-28-2013, 08:19 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back!!

Yep, was watching Fast 'N Loud on Velocity when lo and behold, Mike Yuchnitz has a commercial for his new eyeglass store--called "Mr. Mike's 39.95 Optical" located at 410 and Bandera Road.

Yuchnitz has toned down his look quite a bit, he's still wearing the Chuck Mangione hat but otherwise his wardrobe is less "pimpy." I guess he's started this new business after losing his last one in his divorce. No word on the charges of trying to have his soon-to-be ex-wife killed back in 2010, but obviously he's not letting it stop his entrepreneur streak!

Cheers! M2

Old 08-28-2013, 09:07 PM

5,580 posts, read 6,504,647 times
Is he out on bond, or did he serve time, or was he released/charges dropped? Did his divorce go through? Guess I have to read up on this case somehow. Wow, I thought he was put away. FWIW, this went down before I moved to Michigan and I never heard any more about it after I moved.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,105,348 times
It's funny that this thread was just resurrected. I was thinking of it this morning when I noticed an ad in the Express-News for "My Econo" that mentioned the business has "new ownership."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio