Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 06:29 PM

872 posts, read 1,852,182 times

Advertisements

Better to ask forgiveness than permission.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 06:43 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,833,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1836 View Post
Just wondering if we need permission or did someone try to do this already. Thanks for any info on this.....
It was never a problem when we lived in Westcreek....1999 to 2010

Old 05-04-2011, 03:06 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,337,411 times
OK, the residents of Westcreek are getting on my last nerve with their inability to look before pulling out in front of a PEDESTRIAN (runner). For the second time in only a week, I have had someone pull right out in front of me while I was in front of their car or within inches of it. The first one I was able to avoid, but the one today I ran into because she literally pulled right at me. I'm 6'2" and was wearing a VERY bright green shirt and VERY bright green shoes and this was around 3:30 PM. Hardly a jogger wearing all black in the middle of the night. I won't do this math, but both were women... The one today at least stopped to see if I was ok, but the one last week just kept going. The only good thing was I got a LOT of anger out on the one today and I'm sure she'll remember this lecture for the rest of her life. I literally wanted to hurt her for this because there was absolutely no excuse. She wasn't on the phone and there was no way she couldn't have seen me. She was a little old, but not that old.
Please pay attention out there peeople. I would hate to die while I'm out there trying to improve my health.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM

58 posts, read 126,885 times
Hello, any other "wynnwood at westcreak" residence have to deal with the inconsiderate neighbors who decided to do karaoke till 2am? in their "backyard"!!! unfortunately i am constantly amazed at the total lack of consideration of some of the "people in my neighborhood"!!!!

Old 05-08-2011, 01:55 PM

That is really rude. Ever seen Lakewood Terrace? I would personally do something like that in return. Two wrongs technically do not make a right (according to some), but retribution really makes you feel good

Old 05-12-2011, 08:20 AM

Just got an e-mail about this:

On Tuesday, May 10, 2011, two white males between the ages of 19-25 stopped two boys in the Highpoint Village area and asked them to help them find their puppy. The children were also offered candy. Both boys refused and reported the incident. The two subjects were seen in a small green SUV, make and model are unknown. The parents of the children did file a report with the Bexar County Sheriff's Dept. The Northside Police Department was also notified. Both departments are stepping up patrols in the areas of Luna MS, Ott and Galm Elementary schools in the Westcreek area. Please remind your children of Stranger Danger and call 9-1-1 immediately if you see anything suspicious.

Those are the scum of the scum and hopefully they are stopped before they get lucky. Good on these kids and their parents for teaching them to do the right thing

Old 05-13-2011, 03:08 PM

16 posts, read 32,781 times
Default The Park at Westcreek

I just noticed today as I walked by that McMillin no longer has any signs at The Park in Westcreek. Does anyone know if those remaining lots will be or have been sold to another builder? Unfortunately, many of those houses have been for sale forever!

Old 05-13-2011, 03:13 PM

I've noticed that too. Not sure how they figured their business model there, but it was pretty obvious to me from the beginning. I love those lots, though.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 PM

2,216 posts, read 4,531,870 times
It was two Luna Middle School boys that they approached. All Luna students rec'd a call from the principal about this. So it's not even little kids that they are after....even middle school boys need to be careful.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 PM

16 posts, read 32,781 times
Default Body of naked woman found on Grosenbacher Rd

Body found in West Bexar County - San Antonio Express-News

Ok, this is a little too close to home! Yikes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio