Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2007, 03:01 PM

4 posts, read 22,284 times

Advertisements

Anyone know of a nice motel that rents rooms by the week in Northwest or North Central San Antonio? I don't mean major Chains that offer suites for $1,000 a month. A nice local motel. Like a kitchenette. Just for a month or so till I find an apartment. Thanks, John
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 03:17 PM

3,216 posts, read 8,552,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondjb View Post
Anyone know of a nice motel that rents rooms by the week in Northwest or North Central San Antonio? I don't mean major Chains that offer suites for $1,000 a month. A nice local motel. Like a kitchenette. Just for a month or so till I find an apartment. Thanks, John
try Homestead Suites Extended Stay, Corporate Relocation and Long Term Hotels - Homestead Studio Suites Hotels. I know there is one on 281N near the airport, another on I-10. I have stayed in these before-small, but clean and they do have a kitchenette. For a larger option that is also on 281N near the airport try the HomeGate: HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio, Texas (http://www.homegatesuitessa.com/ - broken link). This is a bit larger. I have had family stay there numerous times.

Good luck!

Old 07-28-2007, 03:52 PM

3,503 posts, read 19,880,155 times
If you Google the yellow pages for San Antonio, it will give you the numbers to call the small places that are not national chains.
The hard part is to tell what part of the city each is located.
one on one telephone conversations may give you bargaining powr.

Old 07-29-2007, 03:59 AM

431 posts, read 928,996 times
InTown Suites — Extended stay living for any type of travel

Hope it helps you out. I know of one for sure off of Bandera Road.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:31 PM

262 posts, read 910,615 times
Default In Town Suites

March of 2006, we stayed at In Towne Suites on Bandera. Back then the cost was $149 for a week. There are 2 on Bandera about a block away from each other.

It was a pleasant stay, like a mini studio apartment. Coffeemaker, microwave, fridge & 2 burner stove with kitchen sink.

The only complaint, there were some travelers with not enough money trying to pan handle off the guests.

For the best prices, check on the internet and also call the location. Many times the local rate is cheaper than the internet.

Most of the locations are like 3 stories high. I prefer ground level in front facing the street with plenty of lighting for the car.

There is one on San Pedro, close to town. You can hop a Via bus to town.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:40 AM

260 posts, read 1,135,756 times
There are several InTown Suites in the area... they are a great price and decent lodging. There's also Motel 6's "suite" variety, Super 8. Those were the only ones I found that were less than $200 a week. There are a lot of other hotels that offer "extended stay" rooms that cost $90 a night!! Too rich for my blood. Granted, they offer more amenities in a nicer facility... but at a steep cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: