U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-14-2011, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Just Inside Loop 410
898 posts, read 2,558,316 times
Reputation: 486

Advertisements

anyone know? my dad said he went to the H-E-B on culebra/24th, and they had no idea what he was talking about. I tried calling but was put on hold twice. just curious if anyone knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-14-2011, 06:08 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,142 posts, read 11,471,510 times
Reputation: 2505
Yes! The small containers of cheese should either be near the chips, popcorn or beef jerky areas of the store. I LOVE the small microwaveable containers of nacho cheese because I can easily have a snack with some tortilla chips. These are sold in a pack of 4. If you are looking for the large containers, they will be near the jalapenos for the most part. Maybe they ran out that day?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2011, 06:37 PM
 
Location: Just Inside Loop 410
898 posts, read 2,558,316 times
Reputation: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Yes! The small containers of cheese should either be near the chips, popcorn or beef jerky areas of the store. I LOVE the small microwaveable containers of nacho cheese because I can easily have a snack with some tortilla chips. These are sold in a pack of 4. If you are looking for the large containers, they will be near the jalapenos for the most part. Maybe they ran out that day?
your info is much appreciated. this H-E-B always lets me down..lol I'm glad I'm moving, my nearest H-E-B will be The Marketplace on Bandera/loop 410
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2011, 06:51 PM
 
4,268 posts, read 8,378,125 times
Reputation: 1785
You can also go directly to their store - 830 S. Presa. They have a cash & carry store next to their new HQ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2011, 06:58 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
5,142 posts, read 11,471,510 times
Reputation: 2505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
your info is much appreciated. this H-E-B always lets me down..lol I'm glad I'm moving, my nearest H-E-B will be The Marketplace on Bandera/loop 410
Hope your move goes well!
I had the same dilemma when I was looking for the Brita water filters. The staff (partners) were scratching their heads and directed me towards the bottled water and I told them I already went there but still directed me there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 10:28 PM
 
Location: Just Inside Loop 410
898 posts, read 2,558,316 times
Reputation: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Hope your move goes well!
I had the same dilemma when I was looking for the Brita water filters. The staff (partners) were scratching their heads and directed me towards the bottled water and I told them I already went there but still directed me there.
like at the store on 24th, we asked about "rice cakes" since I eat that instead of bread, and they looked like they had never heard the word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top