Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM

1,642 posts, read 4,092,518 times

Advertisements

I'm always looking for resturants with kids eat free specials in SA or nearby, esp on the NE side. I found a few older threads and some other websites but some of the info is outdated, I was hoping to make a better list. I would really like to hear about indpendant and neighborhood places, hole in the wall's as well as chains. Please add any additions correction or experiences you have

Here are some I have, most are chains with multiple locations. Most require adult meal purchase. Be sure and confirm before you go!

CHICK-FIL-A 5-9 Tues
DENNYS Tue & Sat
DOUBLE DAVES PIZZA 6 and under daily, 11 and under Sun
EZ'S Wed 5-10 12 and under
JIM'S Mon-Wed 5-9
LUBY'S Wed
MAMA'S Mon-Wed
EARL ABEL'S Mon-Thurs 5-8
MARIE CALLENDER 11 and under daily
HOLIDAY INN
FIREHOUSE SUBS Wed after 4
BLACK EYED PEA Mon-Thur 11 and under
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2009, 02:13 PM

345 posts, read 1,566,391 times
You can also find the free kid meals here:

KidsMealDeals.com | Search Kids Eat FREE Restaurants

Old 05-08-2009, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 7,924 times
Smile www.freekidsmeals.com

go to [URL="http://www.freekidsmeals.com"]www.freekidsmeals.com[/URL] for the best listings for free kids meals in San Antonio!!

Old 05-15-2009, 12:08 AM

1 posts, read 7,842 times
I want to add my retaurant on KIDS EAT FREE. Let me know how do I do it.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stejani View Post
I want to add my retaurant on KIDS EAT FREE. Let me know how do I do it.
Post your info here!

As far as the other sites mentioned above, you would have to contact them individually

Old 06-22-2009, 03:50 PM

The new BURGER BISTRO in Castle Hills (2267 NW Mil) has kids eat free everyday, one per adult purchase, excluding the 4.99 special

Old 06-22-2009, 04:00 PM

94 posts, read 225,043 times
How many kids can eat free at Jim's on these free days? I've never tried this before. I keep wondering if there's a catch! I can't believe it!

Old 06-22-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee4me View Post
How many kids can eat free at Jim's on these free days? I've never tried this before. I keep wondering if there's a catch! I can't believe it!
It's one per adult. Kids eat free off the kids menu and it includes drink (milk, soda, free refills on soda only). Adult must order dinner or breakfast plate, burgers or sandwiches are not eligible.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:44 PM

28 posts, read 82,890 times
This is an OT but related question, at what age is it no longer appropriate to give your child food from your order (w/out ordering a kids meal). My son just turned two and hates kids menus- he normally leaves the food untouched and only consumes the drink.

I end up splitting my meal with him since I can never finish it all anyway, and he'd rather eat the food DH and I order. Is it totally inappropriate if I were to just pass on ordering the wasted kids meal anyway, and just split my meal with him?

Old 06-22-2009, 04:55 PM

304 posts, read 1,326,179 times
Default Kisds can split your meal any age

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPasoMom View Post
This is an OT but related question, at what age is it no longer appropriate to give your child food from your order (w/out ordering a kids meal). My son just turned two and hates kids menus- he normally leaves the food untouched and only consumes the drink.

I end up splitting my meal with him since I can never finish it all anyway, and he'd rather eat the food DH and I order. Is it totally inappropriate if I were to just pass on ordering the wasted kids meal anyway, and just split my meal with him?

ELpasoMom:

Call me cheap, but there is not a cut-off age on when to not share your plate with your child. My youngest is 7 and we still do this. It's especially useful to me since as you said he doesn't like the kids meal. We do it at Bill Miller, cause I can just order the plagte with extra meat (what he likes most), and give him scany portions of the sides (the amount he would eat). It's better for us, since food doesn't go to waste.

But a little off topic.....

Hey this list is good, thanks for the update.

Another one is Ci-Ci's Pizza on Monday evenings, it's one child per adult eats free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio