Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 12:31 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times

Advertisements

Prison rape is wrong, as is any rape. It's despicable and horrifying.

Do they deserve it? No, and most humans would be appalled at the conditions inside a jail. I guess enough people have griped about the cable, a/c, and three squares and made it sound almost appealing to people that really don't have much else going on in life. Reality is, it's prison. Full of bad people. If they're dumb enough to believe that it's all going to be rosy fun like a big sleepover, well........

And no, I am NOT condoning prison rape. It's awful and wrong, as I said. But I also don't condone murder and rape outside prison walls, either. You make your bed.....

"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 12:37 PM

2,216 posts, read 4,539,372 times
Soviet,
When I said put them in a cell I was not inferring rape. But I sure as heck do believe they belong in prison. We're talking murderers here of someones son, father, brother, spouse etc . Over a video game, a temper tantrum or $100 at that. I don't hold much sympathy for them.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:46 PM

1,803 posts, read 2,622,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
So now he's never going to get paid for the video game system. ??? What the deuce? Do these people not stop and put the pieces together before they do these stupid things? It must be that new crazy math they're teaching........yeah, I blame the new math.
thats the south/east/west side mentality. nothing but stupid and unending dumb comes from those ghettos

Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 PM

1,074 posts, read 1,800,944 times
Exactly!!! Let us see here..... the odds of me getting raped in the free world are slim to none. I got pissed off over an XBOX then shot someone in the neck and they died and now I am going to prison for murder....odds suddenly increased for me. If you do not want to be around big, scary men with all sorts of tatoos and mental/substance abuse/anger issues then learn how to control yourself like a normal human being and do not end up in prison. Prisons are for people exactly the folks mentioned in the news. Sure, I have been pissed off plenty of times. Have I killed someone over $100 with a baseball bat or shot someone in the neck over a video game system? NO! I dont' care if you are 19 or 40. Laws are made to be followed. Break the law, go to jail end of story. Next!

Old 07-06-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post

Your buddies at the Correctional Facility are very unprofessional for allowing this to happen. At least they talk about it so we know it happens & someone can do something about it. Maybe.
not to mention accessories to a crime, much as the guy you quoted is since he has intimate knowledge of supposed rapings going on in correctional facilities.

/forget what level of crime it is, probably a class A misdemeanor.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Prison rape is wrong, as is any rape. It's despicable and horrifying.

Do they deserve it? No, and most humans would be appalled at the conditions inside a jail. I guess enough people have griped about the cable, a/c, and three squares and made it sound almost appealing to people that really don't have much else going on in life. Reality is, it's prison. Full of bad people. If they're dumb enough to believe that it's all going to be rosy fun like a big sleepover, well........

And no, I am NOT condoning prison rape. It's awful and wrong, as I said. But I also don't condone murder and rape outside prison walls, either. You make your bed.....

"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
2 wrongs most definetly do not make a right. now, im not saying im opposed to the lil crotchfruits getting the beatdown the deserve, but raperape for a video game? thats just as dumb as killing over a video game.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:10 PM

I have absolutely no sympathy for murderers, pedophiles, people who steal, etc. If you end up in prison and are raped/beatup that comes with being in prison. Or I guess we should lay down a welcome mat and give them a welcome fruit basket? And let us not pretend here. Am I really the only one who knows about prison rape and assaults in prison??? I have just as much knowledge as the casual viewer of Lockup and Natl. Geographic. Are the federales gonna come get me now because I have secret inside information??? I am pretty sure Bexar County officials are pretty up to speed on prison rapes/assaults. If it were up to me every Christmas there would be a caged deathmatch to clean shop. Throw all these worthless bastards in there and the last one standing gets extra time in the yard. Then starting January 1 get a new batch and start all over.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
2 wrongs most definetly do not make a right. now, im not saying im opposed to the lil crotchfruits getting the beatdown the deserve, but raperape for a video game? thats just as dumb as killing over a video game.
Wut?

Old 07-07-2011, 09:28 AM

2,046 posts, read 5,585,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatotex97 View Post
hahaha, crazy math!

I don't know what's going on in their tiny pea brains these days. When you hear teens and young adults say "F the law" in regards to a recent murder and expect the suspect to remain free it speaks volumes for what some are learning at home.

What a waste.
Not all children are raised in good homes. Take a moment to read "Death by Child Abuse"

Amazon.com: Death from Child Abuse... and No One Heard (9780930507046): Eve Krupinski, Dana Weikel: Books

Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM

Not every child raised in a home where they are abused grows up to be a thug shooting people in their neck. Yeah, child abuse is horrible but I know folks who were raised in that environment and they grew up to be successful. It is lack of parenting, lack of parental involvement, lack of parental supervision, and kids being dumba*ses. We can argue that it is Nature vs Nurture and go into semantics all day long. It has been debated for decades now. Dumba*s kids making dumba*s decisions is what it boils down to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio