Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 09:06 AM

409 posts, read 1,033,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsofa04 View Post
First, crap my pants then give my immediate family X amount of cash and tell them that's it. Don't ask for no more. Then I'd buy a cannon. Yeah buddy...
LMAO,,I would prolly do the same then maybe have a heart attack. Same idea of friends and family. After your share is gone, that's it...so spend it wisely. My extended vacation would start at S. Padre Island after buying a condo there so that I could rent it out whenever I'm not there. I would hide x amount of $$ and send ppl who want it on a hunt. I.E. first clue will be written on one of the parking lot stripes of a certain place sending them to their next clue. It may be underneath a table of a certain restaurant..etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 10:22 AM

574 posts, read 1,337,938 times
^^^^ reminds me of that movies from the 80's Scavenger Hunt, lol. Sounds like fun, if you ever win the lotto inbox me and send me race details

Old 08-14-2011, 11:14 AM

1,035 posts, read 2,339,147 times
I would immediately move as far away from Texas as possible!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2011, 08:13 PM

472 posts, read 1,075,721 times
Pay off my mortgage, my small debts,buy the next years top Corvette,invest in something worth doing, and open a Juke-Joint in the hill country somewhere selling BarB Q,beer,blues and dance,...

Old 08-15-2011, 12:22 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,874,074 times
Go back to school as a full time student and earn at least a couple of graduate degrees. Visit Paris. Invest in my children's education beginning with securing a spot for them in an excellent primary. Adopt one more child from China. Visit China. Catch a couple more movies at the Bijou.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:07 AM

351 posts, read 1,584,540 times
Hello,

If I won $5 mil in the Lotto:

I would get the spinal surgeries I need that AIG has been fighting me for for more than three years....

I would hire a kick ass lawyer in Georgia to sue the prick lawyer who threw my case to begin with.

I would finance a class action suit against AIG for fraud for denying medical care to injured contractors returning from the War Zones.

Finally, when I was all healed up of course, I would take a cruise around the world, luxury all the way! I already have so many blessings in my life, I'd just like to travel and experience more of what the world has to offer!

Of course, friends and families debts taken care of, cars for those who needed them. Charity begins at home!

Old 08-15-2011, 08:22 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,692,547 times
I would get even with everyone that has done me wrong.

Simple fun things.....like buy the houses next to them...and then let a bunch of real gangster thugs live in it for free. Rent billboards near their home or work...to remind them of their misdeeds.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:50 AM

291 posts, read 607,762 times
Pay off bill, and pay off debt of my close family. create a trust to Donate to kids that have dead beat parents, create a trust to pay for college for all my close family's kids.
create a trust for my daughter. Invest the remaining.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:57 PM

74 posts, read 175,920 times
I would first pay my 10% in tithing (because God would be the only reason I would of won in the first place). Then I would buy my family a home (We have never owned a home before). The rest I would invest so that my kids and grandkids will be taken care of. The only family I have is my husband and three daughters so this would be a blessing.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 AM

944 posts, read 2,040,432 times
I would donate 10%, invest most of it, and maybe use 20% of it to travel while I'm young. I would need to get a good financial planner.

Otherwise I would continue working and live life as currently planned, except when I go back to school I wouldn't have to take on any debt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio