U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 01:59 PM

359 posts, read 712,973 times

Advertisements

Saw this story on Fox 29 last night. KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Car Thieves Target Catalytic Converters -- Robert Price

Seems like this mall is going down hill. It wasn't too long ago that a mother was carjacked at gunpoint. A lady that I work with also told me a story about someone pulling a gun on someone else inside the mall recently. Not sure I will be frequenting this mall now. What I found bad about the story of the catalytic converter theft is they said the parking lot camera is inoperative, and has been so for a couple of weeks. Jeez, just advertise that there is no surveillance in the parking lot why don't you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 02:43 PM

1,316 posts, read 3,022,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowBar View Post
Not sure I will be frequenting this mall now.

Convenience stores around SA get robbed...but we still go to them to fill up our gas and buy stuff. Crime is everywhere. In some places much more than others, and in other places much less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowBar View Post
What I found bad [...] is they said the parking lot camera is inoperative, and has been so for a couple of weeks.
They should fix it ASAP then.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:58 PM

467 posts, read 914,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsa210tx View Post

Convenience stores around SA get robbed...but we still go to them to fill up our gas and buy stuff. Crime is everywhere. In some places much more than others, and in other places much less.

They should fix it ASAP then.
A freind of mine works at the hospital on Judson Road got her converter ripped-off right in the hospital parking lot in broad daylight where they even have golf cart trolling security...go figure that one.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:10 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,350,797 times
as if we needed another reason to hate this digusting hell on Earth. Anyone left to argue whether or not this city is one large ghetto? Bunch of entitled trash is all this place is turning into.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:07 PM

502 posts, read 815,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
as if we needed another reason to hate this digusting hell on Earth. Anyone left to argue whether or not this city is one large ghetto? Bunch of entitled trash is all this place is turning into.
Agreed! I was one that defended this mall, however I recently went to pick up a quick item and it has gotten really bad! But if you take a look around it's not the native San antonians ruining this place or city it's all the damn *******s! Coming over here Bringing there ghetto attitudes and trash with them. Then they wanna walk around like there better than you! Living off the system! just look around at the trash they all have Mexico tatts, and there fashion...I will never go into Ingram mall again! Looks more like a flea market!

Old 08-21-2011, 06:05 PM

6,274 posts, read 9,039,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
My friend, if it's THAT bad, why not leave? Seems like you can find nothing here to like - and that's your choice - but why aren't you packin' and heading for your utopia? Life's too short to be so miserable!

Old 08-21-2011, 06:34 PM

1,012 posts, read 1,216,929 times
For what it is worth, there was a shooting at North Star Mall last week.

Shopper shot in North Star Mall confrontation | kens5.com San Antonio

While it is true that some places are worse than others, crime can happen anywhere.

For an opinion, Ingram mall is going down hill fast.

(Edit to add I didnt see the thread on this very thing that was the next thread under this one)

Old 08-21-2011, 06:40 PM

502 posts, read 815,986 times
Crime is everywhere, no matter where you live you will find it. However this city as a whole is becoming over run with illegals and that is what's causing this downturn. Just educate yourself and your eyes will be open to the real problems. I see it everyday in my business. All we can do is just raise our kids with morales and hope contribute to society in a positive way.

Old 08-21-2011, 07:22 PM

522 posts, read 992,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeptech210 View Post
However this city as a whole is becoming over run with illegals and that is what's causing this downturn. [...] All we can do is just raise our kids with morales and hope contribute to society in a positive way.
sorry but i laughed at that

Old 08-21-2011, 07:24 PM

14,627 posts, read 31,221,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlorifiedMalcontent View Post
sorry but i laughed at that
Not all Morales' are illegal, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio