U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:56 PM

1,074 posts, read 1,582,514 times

Advertisements

Roland Segura Villanueva:
Ethnicity white????? Hmm....already sounds like a shady douche bag. That boy is Mexican. Regardless he should not be anywhere near the kiddie park. Isn't Breckenridge Park right behind there as well? Thought those sickos couldn't be by parks either??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 04:54 PM

11,140 posts, read 20,307,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Irish View Post
Roland Segura Villanueva:
Ethnicity white????? Hmm....already sounds like a shady douche bag. That boy is Mexican. Regardless he should not be anywhere near the kiddie park. Isn't Breckenridge Park right behind there as well? Thought those sickos couldn't be by parks either??
Race is white, ethnicity is hispanic.

Hispanic is defined as: persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Central or South American, or others Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race

Other than that, I agree, it's not cool to have a pervert that near the park.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:57 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,183,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
Race is white, ethnicity is hispanic.

Hispanic is defined as: persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Central or South American, or others Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race

Other than that, I agree, it's not cool to have a pervert that near the park.
i spammed out the notice i got in the mail to anywhere on broadway where kids might meet. the witte, put a flyer in brackenridge park, all the motels, everywhere i could think of.

dont want pervs like this in my neighborhood and dont mind using some printer ink to make sure others know a sicko is in the area.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:18 PM

5,622 posts, read 6,404,848 times
Sex offenders in 09?!? No way! I just used that complex tool called Google to locate the address and man that area looks shady to begin with.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:37 PM

1,074 posts, read 1,582,514 times
I am sure he will be in the candy section of that pretentious HEB in no time! Last time I was in there I almost threw up on an 09er from the tacky vibe she gave off. She had on a hat like they wear at The Kentucky Derby. But seriously, that guy should be tracked everywhere he goes.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:50 PM

1,739 posts, read 1,754,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
right next to the kiddie park!

i could have sworn texas had laws saying sex offenders must live more than 1k feet (or more) from where kids congregate, including bus stops.

can anyone enlighten me before i pay the manager a visit at the motel this scumbag is living at?
What's he on the registry for? many times people are on the registry for stupid stuff, skinny dipping , peeing along-side the road etc. or they had an underage lover at 18-19.
i wouldn't worry too much about it. At least you know where he's at...besides which anyone not on the list could be just as dangerous or more so, and ANYONE can walk by the kiddie park. Residency restrictions stop nothing, and often just create a false sense of security
never mind i read that he exposed himself...big deal...so do alot of high-school kids who've gotten drunk

Old 09-03-2011, 07:16 PM

5,622 posts, read 6,404,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
What's he on the registry for? many times people are on the registry for stupid stuff, skinny dipping , peeing along-side the road etc. or they had an underage lover at 18-19.
i wouldn't worry too much about it. At least you know where he's at...besides which anyone not on the list could be just as dangerous or more so, and ANYONE can walk by the kiddie park. Residency restrictions stop nothing, and often just create a false sense of security
never mind i read that he exposed himself...big deal...so do alot of high-school kids who've gotten drunk
We need the sex offender registry but I do agree it is bloated now with some people that do not really need to be on there, not on lifetime status anyways. Just my opinion.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTx View Post
We need the sex offender registry but I do agree it is bloated now with some people that do not really need to be on there, not on lifetime status anyways. Just my opinion.
agreed. 20 year old joe doesnt deserve a lifetime of sh*t because he banged his 17 year old squeeze. nor do the 15 year old teenagers who were just having a good time.

sadly, people have the 'omg its for the children' mentality so no matter how minor your crime, you get lumped in with the rapists and masochists.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
an almost 40 year old man exposes himself to a 15 year old is a bit sick. if thats your thing ok, but keep it to yourself please.

/if it was 2 teenagers having fun, id agree with you , but the age gap is too great.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:13 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,754,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
an almost 40 year old man exposes himself to a 15 year old is a bit sick. if thats your thing ok, but keep it to yourself please.

/if it was 2 teenagers having fun, id agree with you , but the age gap is too great.
But how di he expose himself? I know guys who used to just get drunk and go and flash traffic...they were doing it cos they were drunk and for the shock value, not cos they got off on it. I know guys who mooned people for the same reason.
The term 'exposing" could cover both, and I really don't think that those behaviors (while childish) should put you on a sex offender registry.
And I'm sure the 15 yr. old has seen it by now, if she was like me, she burst out laughing. I would've. Probably pointing while doing so
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio