Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 09:10 AM

3,216 posts, read 8,552,763 times

Advertisements

OK...here's one more from the DPS Handbook (pg 4-1)

Drivers, at times, must yield to others. There are certain rules to help determine the right-of-way, but if the other driver doesn’t follow these rules, give
him the right-of-way. Remember, in every situation, right-of-way is something to be given, not taken. All drivers should know and understand the rules
which determine the right-of-way.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM

95 posts, read 210,218 times
[quote=Newk;20749511]How do you know people's intent if they don't have a blinker on and traffic is merging into one lane? You're being a hypocrite, saying other drivers should be courteous to you and know your intent, and consequently submit to you when you need to merge in, while not signaling. If you don't signal, its YOU'RE FAULT, not the person you are trying to get in front of. And it's YOU that is violating a traffic code.
quote]

What? I never said any of the crap you just wrote... I didn't say that I don't use my blinker, I sure do as a matter of fact. I'm just saying stop trying to be hall monitor of the highway... And a little tip, you know people are getting into your lane when their car leaves theirs and enters yours. Dont be so sensetive while driving and put a pad on it.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:14 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,705,582 times
Unbelievable! There's road rage in this thread and we're not even driving.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPeachtree81 View Post
I cannot believe the moderators allow you to use such filthy language and call people names. Most all of your posts are so un-informed and show a lack of class and intelligence.

Un-informed?? Im quoting out of the DPS handbook! How much more informed do I need to be?? Lack of class huh? Go back and read some of your own posts:
"People like you should not be allowed to have a driver's license..."

You started it. That was a douchebag thing to say. And I don't have to defend my intelligence to you. Who the heck are you? You haven't made a solid point yet. You have not backed up anything you have said at all. Your arguments (if you can call them that) are weak. You do this on every thread you get on. You disect other peoples comments and try to piece together some lame comeback to make up for your 'lack of intelligence'.So go crap in your hand. LOL

Old 09-05-2011, 03:37 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,503,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
People are blowing this thread way out of proportion... Why does a simple road sign thread always turn into I'm too stubborn to follow the rules of the road debate?

Honestly I've been driving for a living in this town for 5+ years now, at first I cared about it, now I try to keep my distance from cluster drivers, tail gaters and the occasional guy/gal shaving on their way to work . The one thing that I've noticed what makes drivers dumb, stupid or retarded as one might say. One simple fact: Drivers in this town think they are on the road all by themselves! If some of us paid more attention traffic would flow more smoothly, no more fast lane hoggers, or Passing you up, cutting your lane and exit the freeway maneuvers. but meh we cant change the world lets not waste our life trying...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post

That's funny......

Old 09-05-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
Why does a simple road sign thread always turn into I'm too stubborn to follow the rules of the road debate?

So true. Especially when no one can prove me wrong...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:56 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,503,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondrethegiant View Post
So true. Especially when no one can prove me wrong...

Wow.... Must be proud

Old 09-05-2011, 04:09 PM

993 posts, read 2,490,015 times
During the week, never drive after 7am, or after 4:30pm and you should be good.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
Wow.... Must be proud

Thats funny too. Wow you're on a roll. keep it coming.

I could giva rats ass about this. Im just bored at work. So, this is entertaining for the time being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio