Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 04:35 PM

487 posts, read 991,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
though we disagree alot, heres some advice:

ignore that guy you're responding too. his clear hatred of wealthy mexicans should be reason enough. i dont care what colour you are. if you come to my country, start up a business and employ americans, GOOD ON YOU!

way more than this guy is doing!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 07:34 PM

993 posts, read 2,490,934 times
Wealthy Mexicanos! Buenos por San Antonio!

Arriba!

Old 11-08-2011, 06:56 PM

1,316 posts, read 3,407,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torero View Post
?!?!?!

What an elegant display of logic right there. Beautiful in its simplicity!
Why thank you very much. I love speaking the truth.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:29 PM

1,316 posts, read 3,407,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
though we disagree alot, heres some advice:
To quote YOUR own post: "the rich in meh-hee-co are tired of the drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption so they flee to the US."

First, notice how you said "rich" (thereby excluding poor). Yeah, let all of them move here and take the easy way out, huh?!! What about the "poor" in meh-hee-co?! I'm sure they are also tired of the "drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption" AS well.

Instead of changing their country for the better or for their people, they take the easy way out and "flee" (your words).

Yeah, fleeing will "solve the problem" won't it?! While the "drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption" (your words) continues on, I suppose thousands and thousands of "wealthy mexicans" shall continue to flee to the US every year.

Meanwhile, their country's problems continue on, unchanged, and unchallenged by the people.

In our country, we've got our own problems to deal with first than to deal with others coming in here "to flee."

Old 12-30-2011, 07:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,512 times
Really so many bigoted closed minded people on here I feel like we are on [domain blocked due to spam] for crying out loud! Yes those people come here LEGALLY because your american government only cares about MONEY! To them a rich mexican, asian, french with money is more important than the average american born john living in a trailer park. You are NOT paying for their kids education nor their healthcare because they are millionares that send their kids to private schools as other have stated that they have seen them at their childrens private schools. Nor would they be caught dead waiting in an er when they have money to have a private doctor some even from mexico doing a house call. Fact they are only granted a visa if they invest 500,000 dollars on an AMERICAN buisness which will produce at least ten american jobs. So there you go about all of you complaining about giving jobs to americans. People always complain if you are a poor mexican coming here or a rich mexican. Wake up people mexico is rolling in the money and it is a very wise decision to allow them to set up shop here. They come for a little again legally with permission from YOUR government, make a profitable american buisness pay 1 million plus dollars for a house cash and then leave back to their country all without harming any of you. You should be worried about your government putting other people besides you on their priority list. It is also your government which allows "poor mexicans" to come here legally on a work visa and work at jobs that americans can have. Take it up with them not all those people who come here to work or to flee from a country that is on the verge of erupting into a civil war.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:32 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,046,678 times
I'm all for this as long as wealthy Mexican-owned businesses don't discriminate and hire people based on their skill sets and don't look at the color of the skin or their ethnic/cultural/genetic makeup! Unfortunately, some of us do not feel that this is what is happening.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:29 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsa210tx View Post
To quote YOUR own post: "the rich in meh-hee-co are tired of the drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption so they flee to the US."

First, notice how you said "rich" (thereby excluding poor). Yeah, let all of them move here and take the easy way out, huh?!! What about the "poor" in meh-hee-co?! I'm sure they are also tired of the "drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption" AS well.

Instead of changing their country for the better or for their people, they take the easy way out and "flee" (your words).

Yeah, fleeing will "solve the problem" won't it?! While the "drug violence, the kidnappings, the corruption" (your words) continues on, I suppose thousands and thousands of "wealthy mexicans" shall continue to flee to the US every year.

Meanwhile, their country's problems continue on, unchanged, and unchallenged by the people.

In our country, we've got our own problems to deal with first than to deal with others coming in here "to flee."
There haven't been any strong mexicans with cojones since Pancho Villa or Lazaro Cardenas. And these pampered rich mexicans are certainly not rebels.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:30 PM

1,707 posts, read 2,983,903 times
Had the displeasure of meeting the son of a wealthy Mexican national the other day. He told me about how he got a DWI and injured a lady on I-10 a year or so ago. He told me straight up that he wishes that he had hit and ran -- according to him he could've gotten away with it. He complained to me that he now has to drive a Ford Focus instead of the Mustang and how he wishes his parents would've bought him a better car. Also complained about the "stupid breathalyzer" he now has to use.

Also told me he had his felony downgraded to a misdemeanor because of a good lawyer and "a lot of money"

Last edited by LiveUrban; 07-23-2013 at 08:40 PM..

Old 07-23-2013, 11:22 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveUrban View Post
Had the displeasure of meeting the son of a wealthy Mexican national the other day. He told me about how he got a DWI and injured a lady on I-10 a year or so ago. He told me straight up that he wishes that he had hit and ran -- according to him he could've gotten away with it. He complained to me that he now has to drive a Ford Focus instead of the Mustang and how he wishes his parents would've bought him a better car. Also complained about the "stupid breathalyzer" he now has to use.

Also told me he had his felony downgraded to a misdemeanor because of a good lawyer and "a lot of money"
what did you tell him?

Old 07-24-2013, 05:44 PM

1,707 posts, read 2,983,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
what did you tell him?

I just nodded and said "OK". Then changed the subject. Not going to associate with this person anymore.

I have met other nationals in the past and many (especially the children of wealthy Mexicans) are reckless and spoiled brats.

This guy also told me how he and his friends are White Mexicans and are the "Classy Mexicans"... as opposed to a lot of the Mexican-Americans here in the U.S. Ironic because he and his friends are anything BUT classy. I was disgusted after talking to him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio