U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:08 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
3,741 posts, read 3,841,749 times
Reputation: 3190

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
It'll be OK. It really will. Well, till Ginsberg is gone and they "Weekend at Bernie's " her as long as possible in the hopes of a bluer wave. LOL it's really going to be OK. Sorry if I find the meltdowns funny. Honestly they are quite pathetic.
ROTFL. I think they are already doing that to Ruth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:10 AM
 
1,175 posts, read 1,172,603 times
Reputation: 1325
I see, you don't have good answers to those questions, so you just avoided them.

That's ok, the baby boomers will start dying off soon, and young people are registering to vote in record numbers.
Then the left will win a bunch of elections and we'll be stuck for a number of years with policies that lean way too far left.

Not to mention the long term damage of hatred politics, no more morals, and treating the other side as the enemy to be crushed and laughed at that these last few elections have left us with.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so much now. Get it all in while the things our fathers and grandfathers worked so hard to instill in this once great country burn to the ground.

All because the Democrats dared not keep a black man down when they helped elect him president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:18 AM
 
2,721 posts, read 3,409,375 times
Reputation: 1536
Default Will you Vote Primo?

Primo, you are right. It is said that in America, every is for sale for a profit; even honor, dishonesty has long been for sale in the courts. All know this, the pay off underneath the table from a long time friendly lawyer- is still available.
In the words the famous defense attorney, F. Lee Bailey " Get the man off!"
Even F. lee Bailey can't help Cavanaugh though.
This ain't over yet. The guy will face a full frontal assault by democrats when all of the other victims come out- until he drops his robes quick, as quickly as though he was still a kid dropping his trousers.
Are you kidding me, this guy? In the world of Trump anything is possible. He is an actor and the Govt. is reality t.v..
Next election Trump should just drop his current v.p. and replace him with ex-Representative Weiner, who has far bigger hands than Trump, it has been proven. Never mind that idea, it would never work out.
Weiner has been in some trouble, yes, but at least he is a kindred spirit.
I noticed that Lindsey Graham will rise will rise to speak on the floor of the Senate- Rather,
"The flo of the Senit in outrage............. Mr. presdent", over the process of appointin this, Honorabil Judge Cavanaugh." On national television(?).
I was very surprised because on television news interviews there is not one trace of any accent.
Also hypocritical of Lindsey Graham. In the beginning of the age of Trump like so many others Lindsey
did not like Trump at all, was vocal about it, but is now obsequious to him.
( I will call him a judge temp.like from a temp agency for now), if,if, he is an assaulter of women it will soon be out. Trump will not care and say " Poor guy."
"It is really tough to be an old white guy. Let me tell you."
" I can't tell you how tough, so tough." Everybody accuses you of things that aren't true."

The rush is to get him in before the election in a couple of weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim8 View Post
Where was the due process?
What was the rush?
He was suspected of assaulting several women. He likely lied several times under oath. The WH artificially limited the investigation to be sure it came up empty.
I guess you call a bunch of old white men protecting another white man due process...

Talk about hysterical, he was acting that way when someone dared to question him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:34 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
3,741 posts, read 3,841,749 times
Reputation: 3190
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim8 View Post
I see, you don't have good answers to those questions, so you just avoided them.

That's ok, the baby boomers will start dying off soon, and young people are registering to vote in record numbers.
Then the left will win a bunch of elections and we'll be stuck for a number of years with policies that lean way too far left.

Not to mention the long term damage of hatred politics, no more morals, and treating the other side as the enemy to be crushed and laughed at that these last few elections have left us with.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so much now. Get it all in while the things our fathers and grandfathers worked so hard to instill in this once great country burn to the ground.

All because the Democrats dared not keep a black man down when they helped elect him president.
Not a baby boomer.

You asked stupid questions. You clearly lack information on the subject but blind passion is what wins elections so it does not really matter.

Dr. Ford told a good story. One that may or may not be true, but if you watch Collins speech she tears apart, with 100% accuracy all of the despicable charges by the party of asses. (The last word refers to their mascot mods)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:37 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
3,741 posts, read 3,841,749 times
Reputation: 3190
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
Primo, you are right. It is said that in America, every is for sale for a profit; even honor, dishonesty has long been for sale in the courts. All know this, the pay off underneath the table from a long time friendly lawyer- is still available.
In the words the famous defense attorney, F. Lee Bailey " Get the man off!"
Even F. lee Bailey can't help Cavanaugh though.
This ain't over yet. The guy will face a full frontal assault by democrats when all of the other victims come out- until he drops his robes quick, as quickly as though he was still a kid dropping his trousers.
Are you kidding me, this guy? In the world of Trump anything is possible. He is an actor and the Govt. is reality t.v..
Next election Trump should just drop his current v.p. and replace him with ex-Representative Weiner, who has far bigger hands than Trump, it has been proven. Never mind that idea, it would never work out.
Weiner has been in some trouble, yes, but at least he is a kindred spirit.
I noticed that Lindsey Graham will rise will rise to speak on the floor of the Senate- Rather,
"The flo of the Senit in outrage............. Mr. presdent", over the process of appointin this, Honorabil Judge Cavanaugh." On national television(?).
I was very surprised because on television news interviews there is not one trace of any accent.
Also hypocritical of Lindsey Graham. In the beginning of the age of Trump like so many others Lindsey
did not like Trump at all, was vocal about it, but is now obsequious to him.
( I will call him a judge temp.like from a temp agency for now), if,if, he is an assaulter of women it will soon be out. Trump will not care and say " Poor guy."
"It is really tough to be an old white guy. Let me tell you."
" I can't tell you how tough, so tough." Everybody accuses you of things that aren't true."

The rush is to get him in before the election in a couple of weeks.
Can you please tell me what style of writing this is? After you called me out for grammar (which I mess up all the time) I asked an English teacher what these walls of text were. She said y’all both lack writing skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:51 AM
 
1,175 posts, read 1,172,603 times
Reputation: 1325
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
Not a baby boomer.

You asked stupid questions. You clearly lack information on the subject but blind passion is what wins elections so it does not really matter.

Dr. Ford told a good story. One that may or may not be true, but if you watch Collins speech she tears apart, with 100% accuracy all of the despicable charges by the party of asses. (The last word refers to their mascot mods)
They aren't stupid questions, perhaps rhetorical, because we both know the answers are, he is very likely guilty of at least perjury, if not greater crimes, and they wanted to hurry because they know they're very likely losing the majority. It isn't because they can't have an empty seat up there, they had no problem leaving Gorsuch's open for so long.

Followup question, why was it so important to get this guy specifically on the court? I know, you'll avoid answering this one, because it makes your party look bad too.

Just so you both know, insults don't bother me, they say more about you than about me. You don't have good arguments, so you try and attack ideas from an emotional level, and distract with insults.

Unfortunately, attacks on Democrats don't work on me either, because I'm not one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 09:54 AM
 
1,175 posts, read 1,172,603 times
Reputation: 1325
Hopefully the blue wave doesn't burn the country to the ground when it slams us all to the far left. Things are about to be uncomfortable for a lot of us, for a very long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 13 days ago)
 
14,613 posts, read 31,140,476 times
Reputation: 6656
Thanks, I AM enjoying myself. Ford is a liar and anyone with even a reasonable amount of common sense can see that. Just because a woman says a man did something awful doesn't mean it's true. Maybe you need to experience being falsely accused before you will understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 10:26 AM
 
1,175 posts, read 1,172,603 times
Reputation: 1325
Bless your heart.
I have been falsely accused before.
I still think accusations should be investigated.
You don't know she is a liar, and no one else does, because the WH blocked the investigation.
She was more credible than Kavanaugh, who lied under oath.
I love how you both keep focusing on her, because Fox News told you to, when there are also 2 other credible people who accused him.
Not even counting all the people who accused him of other things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 13 days ago)
 
14,613 posts, read 31,140,476 times
Reputation: 6656
Still enjoying myself.

I've been sexually abused and I'm still standing by my statement. She "may" have been abused by someone, but it wasn't Brett Kavanaugh. She's got her money, though.

And I'm still enjoying myself. I thoroughly enjoy watching CNN and MSNBC because...well....they're the meltdown leaders. I'm telling you, it's absolutely hysterical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top