U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2012, 03:48 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,297,539 times

Advertisements

Gee, wonder if they were drunk.. that's the thing I will probably miss least. Not that there's much of anything I'll miss, except my kids and granddaughter of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 03:59 PM

330 posts, read 500,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Where's that?

iMessaging and FaceTime is a brilliant idea. It's like I have a phone even though I don't have one and it's like I'm in constant contact with home, even though I'm 5000 miles away. I love it when things actually work, help you out, and they're FREE. I've seen and talked to everyone in the past couple of days and that includes my dogs, although they can't figure out why I'm on an iPad and not there sitting in the chair with them.. soon, very soon..
Rd, it's at 3rd and Ave E. Fantastic theater. Just beautiful and remarkably intact.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:04 PM

282 posts, read 410,171 times
They are working on the 1604/281 interchange fast! I usually avoid that area so I hadn't seen the progress for over a month. However, I went to my boyfriends niece's birthday party last night at Main Event (which is AMAZING, btw) and noticed how quickly it's going up. They sure are moving along.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,814 posts, read 33,134,510 times
Quote:
Just saw john hagee on TV here. That's not a pleasant thing at all..
I saw him in Costco once. I was eating pizza in the snack bar area and he stared at me as he walked by. I bet that was worse than seeing him on TV.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:04 PM

4,081 posts, read 6,086,461 times
Eclipse here: Solar Eclipse, Ustream.TV: , ,

Old 05-20-2012, 10:32 PM

Definitely MUCH worse, Bo. Did you feel any evil by any chance? I wouldn't trust him to babysit a goldfish..

and RIP Robin.. The BeeGees are probaby one of the top 5 groups ever. I'm always amazed by the number of hits they had. Like Queen, The Stones, AC DC, etc.. just so many great songs.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 AM

I've heard about it many times, but never saw it, until today at the gas station in Wiesbaden of all places. Got one chillin' in the freezer right now and hopefully it's everything people say it is.. especially since I had to buy a 12 pack. I also got some vodka from Moscow that is filterd with milk of all things. Strange how Germany has me in a drinking mood for some reason.

SAN ANTONIO Forum Off-Topic Chat Thread - Part 5-photo.jpg

Old 05-21-2012, 10:59 AM

3,060 posts, read 6,729,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo View Post
I saw him in Costco once. I was eating pizza in the snack bar area and he stared at me as he walked by. I bet that was worse than seeing him on TV.
Almost as if he knew something about you... CONFESS SINNER!!! lol

Old 05-21-2012, 01:23 PM

1,512 posts, read 2,608,198 times
Quote:
I've heard about it many times, but never saw it, until today at the gas station in Wiesbaden of all places. Got one chillin' in the freezer right now and hopefully it's everything people say it is.. especially since I had to buy a 12 pack. I also got some vodka from Moscow that is filterd with milk of all things. Strange how Germany has me in a drinking mood for some reason.

Attachment 95562
I'd love to crack a Yuengling tonight...can't get them in SA. Makes trips to the (north) East Coast worthwhile, though!

--Dim

Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM

It is some pretty good shtuff, that's for sure. I actually drank the bottle on the first try, which rarely happens with beer. I normally have to either throw part of it away or put it back in the fridge because it takes so long to drink it. Went down well and only made me burp a little, so I'm a happy camper. The milk filtered vodka with orange juice is a lot better, though, except for all the sugar I'm getting from the oranges.
No worries about drinking and driving, though. I'm safe and sound in my apartment and about to go to sleep. Besides, I'm less than three miles from work and my future house is like .7 miles. This is exactly what I've always wanted! Even the runs are better because they have paved paths made just for people and bicycles. No more risking my life on the road with the morons.. although one woman (of course) did almost hit me when I was crossing a street in a crosswalk. She (of course) wasn't bothering to look, even though I had on my super bright you can't miss me if you tried running stuff on... I guess there's always going to be at least a couple morons no matter where you are..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio