U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:50 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,921,850 times
Default Kallison Ranch Subdivision

Kallison Ranch Resident's.....Feel free to voice any concerns / problems you have concerning our subdivision and together we can resolve them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 07-28-2012, 03:54 PM

8 posts, read 5,734 times
I will be renting a home in this neighborhood in a few weeks. just wondering if there is anything I should be aware of?

Unread 07-28-2012, 10:29 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,921,850 times
Good Evening....Sorry for my late reply. The only drawbacks for many of us is a HOA Management Company that is not too effective. HOA Dues are $400.00 plus / annually. A small shallow, which is more of a "Kid Friendly" Pool. No Picnic Areas or Playground.
Last night there were several cars that were egged....we've been here since 01 2011, this is the first time I've heard of this.

Other than of those few drawbacks there are many great Resident's here in Kallison Ranch who take pride in their property. I've left my 2011 Silverado unlocked and sometimes I've left the keys inside...my stupidity never resulted in a stolen pickup. I don't lock our storage shed. I've never heard of any crimes...just the petty one stated above.

Be careful....its' a little hard getting onto Culebra (FM 471) in the morning when school is in session. Watch out for the Gravel Trucks (there are several quarries at the county line) they drive faster than NASCAR.

I know you'll be happy living here.

Unread 07-29-2012, 11:11 PM

3,823 posts, read 9,218,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
... The only drawbacks for many of us is a HOA Management Company that is not too effective. HOA Dues are $400.00 plus / annually. A small shallow, which is more of a "Kid Friendly" Pool. No Picnic Areas or Playground....
Thanks for the info. I'll tell this to my wife next time she complains about West Creek's HOA yearly fee of $312 is too high.

Unread 08-18-2012, 02:01 AM

8 posts, read 5,734 times
are scorpions a big problem in kallison ranch? when we first moved in, a pest control guy rang the doorbell and gave us his card and said their has been a big scorpion problem in the neighborhood but we thought he was try to get a sale. last night, we saw our first scorpion on a wall inside our house so seeing if it really is a problem and should i hire the pest control guy.

Unread 08-18-2012, 05:19 AM

106 posts, read 61,251 times
I learned right away, when we moved here, that supposedly August is when they try to come in. I also heard the same thing on the news this week! Sure enough, Wednesday we had one on the laundry room floor (and we have quarterly pest control). It happens, so not to worry... maybe the drought and heat gets to them?

Unread 08-18-2012, 09:47 AM

4,004 posts, read 5,777,263 times
They're looking for water right now. They're more likely to be found outside 1604, but the drought is bringing them out more and more. All bugs in general are a little easier to find right now.

Unread 03-10-2013, 12:04 AM

2 posts, read 1,794 times
Hello I am in the works to purchasing a home in this subdivision (kallison ranch) ..today I took my mother to view the property and there was a huge brown spider! I'm terrified of insects or any types of creatures! I'm afraid that this may influence me to not buy?? Is this a huge problem at kallison ranch? Scorpions, spiders, termites, snakes??

Unread 03-10-2013, 09:02 AM

635 posts, read 300,169 times
You're going to find spiders everywhere. I'm surprised you act as if you've never seen one before.
Scorpions are a fact of life here as well. You don't see them all the time, but they're there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio