Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 10:21 PM

43 posts, read 55,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Very Interesting
The Board appears to be down to 3, so maybe they are closing December meeting so new Treasurer can be appointed since there is another year left on the term. Now, here is a scary thought. What is they get the secretary or assistant secretary to take on the task as treasurer. Those two positions come up for election, but if one of those people assume the position as treasurer, the upcoming elections may be a problem. This situation should be taken very seriously and I think it is time for real action instead of just talk.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:37 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinRogue View Post
The Board appears to be down to 3, so maybe they are closing December meeting so new Treasurer can be appointed since there is another year left on the term. Now, here is a scary thought. What is they get the secretary or assistant secretary to take on the task as treasurer. Those two positions come up for election, but if one of those people assume the position as treasurer, the upcoming elections may be a problem. This situation should be taken very seriously and I think it is time for real action instead of just talk.
We all must continue to hound the HOA CM and Community Manager.

Send emails, make phone calls, etc.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
We all must continue to hound the HOA CM and Community Manager.

It will take more than hounding. With this board, you hound and they circle the wagons and dig in their heels deeper and deeper. The current board is corrupt...no doubt about it. They are definitely hiding something or protecting someone and in the process are misleading and deceiving the homeowners of Westcreek for their own self-serving agenda.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:02 PM

56 posts, read 75,179 times
If he did resign, it could be all for personal reasons, so let's not just jump to conclusions. Hopefully, First Class Flyer will chime in since they seem to have better connections on what is going on with this board than others.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinRogue View Post
Does anyone know what the By-laws say about the filling of terms left by resignations? Do the replacements fill the expire terms of the person who held the position until the next time the position comes up for re-election? If the Treasurer position is not due for re-election until January 2011 that could afford them an opportunity to fill the position with a handpicked individual. We will just have to wait and see what drama transpires. I'm sure they will come up with a good cover story.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE COMMON MAN View Post
Does anyone know what the By-laws say about the filling of terms left by resignations? Do the replacements fill the expire terms of the person who held the position until the next time the position comes up for re-election? If the Treasurer position is not due for re-election until January 2011 that could afford them an opportunity to fill the position with a handpicked individual. We will just have to wait and see what drama transpires. I'm sure they will come up with a good cover story.

Replacement does complete unexpired term left by resignation.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:01 AM

66 posts, read 83,973 times
Default Mw resigned

Quote:
we all must continue to hound the hoa cm and community manager.

It is true! Now we have 4 new
positions to be voted in****
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL WHO
ENTER THE RACE******
SEVERS IS THE ONLY PERSON
LEFT WITH 1 YR ON HIS TERM!
FORGOT TO MENTION SEVERS
APOLIGIZED TO A MAN RE:
VICE PRESIDENT POSITION,
SAID A REPLACEMENT WOULD
BE IN PLACE NEXT TIME WE
SAW THE BOD. WHEN ASKED
THE REPLACEMENT WOULD BE
UP FOR VOTE IN APRIL 2010.

Last edited by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy; 11-27-2009 at 10:18 AM..

Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM

What criteria and process does the Nomination Committee use in determining who to nominate? If the Committee is hand picked by the Board, then do they decide who to nominate? If so, it seems like a process from a 3rd world country. It seems like the homeowners should be able to submit a nomination before the annual meeting. Nominations from the floor are not considered by those voting proxy even if they may be the best candidate.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:29 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,681 times
Good Evening,

I am requesting the assistance of anyone who attended the November BOD Meeting since I did not attend. Something was said in the meeting about the December BOD Meeting being "Closed" to the HomeOwner's /Residents'. Would someone please provide me with as much information that you can as to what was said and who said it?

If any of you have called the HOA Office and have inquired about the Meeting I would like to ask the same of you.

I sincerely appreciate your information, time, and support.

You can DM me if you would like.

Thank you

Old 11-27-2009, 07:53 PM

66 posts, read 83,973 times
Default Your ?

Quote:
Good Evening,

I am requesting the assistance of anyone who attended the November BOD Meeting since I did not attend. Something was said in the meeting about the December BOD Meeting being "Closed" to the HomeOwner's /Residents'. Would someone please provide me with as much information that you can as to what was said and who said it?

If any of you have called the HOA Office and have inquired about the Meeting I would like to ask the same of you.

I sincerely appreciate your information, time, and support.

You can DM me if you would like.

Thank you
Mr Severs said that the meeting will be closed to homeowners!!
He also said it was going to be held in conference room.
Period end of story, a HO told him that they can't do that due
to Sunshine Law.

Severs said that the HO was WRONG!!
OH! LC, CH & EJ had cheshire cat grins
on faces.

Last edited by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy; 11-27-2009 at 08:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio