U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-24-2010, 10:12 PM
 
Location: Western Bexar County
3,823 posts, read 13,338,166 times
Reputation: 1899

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy View Post
I miss spoke all of this information was done by 1


person, a very smart computer man. THIS MAN


WORKS WITH VERY BRIGHT PEOPLE AND HE IS


A GREAT LISTENER*** I NEED TO GIVE CREDIT

WHERE CREDIT IS DUE******
Are you talking about gwrober? If so, he definitely deserves a lot of credit for the great Westcreek website.

 
Old 01-25-2010, 12:40 PM
 
66 posts, read 74,460 times
Reputation: 29
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Are you talking about gwrober? If so, he definitely deserves a lot of credit for the great Westcreek website.

No, Mr Bill Feinstermacher did all the work for the HOW, website.
 
Old 01-25-2010, 08:47 PM
 
56 posts, read 67,014 times
Reputation: 29
Default HOW Website: http://homeownersofwestcreek.com/index.htm

Thanks for setting us straight. Good information posted there in case you haven't checked it out.

Link to HOW website: Homeowners of Westcreek

Does anybody know if Bill post in City Data?
 
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 PM
 
Location: Western Bexar County
3,823 posts, read 13,338,166 times
Reputation: 1899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy View Post
No, Mr Bill Feinstermacher did all the work for the HOW, website.
Sorry, I was referring to the Westcreek website.
 
Old 01-28-2010, 08:04 AM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,723,247 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Are you talking about gwrober? If so, he definitely deserves a lot of credit for the great Westcreek website.
Hey thanks, they keep me pretty busy with that site!
 
Old 01-28-2010, 06:32 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,723,247 times
Reputation: 1253
Hey folks - a couple new dogs have popped up on the Lost and Found page on the VWOA website - make sure you check it out:

Lost and Found (http://www.villagesofwestcreek.com/lost.php - broken link)
 
Old 01-29-2010, 10:19 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
1,289 posts, read 3,330,590 times
Reputation: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
Hey folks - a couple new dogs have popped up on the Lost and Found page on the VWOA website - make sure you check it out:

Lost and Found (http://www.villagesofwestcreek.com/lost.php - broken link)
Couldn't rep ya, tks for posting the info.
 
Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,723,247 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanm View Post
Couldn't rep ya, tks for posting the info.
Thanks - I try to remember to come here and post them too - I actually made it this time!
 
Old 01-31-2010, 03:06 PM
 
872 posts, read 1,631,429 times
Reputation: 440
I have heard some LOUD music the past couple of nights...I'm in the southeast part of WC, near WC Oaks. The music wasn't overbearing where we are due to distance but you can tell that it is blaring. I could hear it even inside my garage with the door down last night. It sounds like it could be on our side of 1604 or even across 1604 and further north than WC Oaks. Can't think of any clubs in the area that would have loud music like that. I did notice signs today on Military (towards Sea World) that were point to "BBQ overflow parking". Perhaps that was it altough I don't know what BBQ event was going on.
 
Old 01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Western Bexar County
3,823 posts, read 13,338,166 times
Reputation: 1899
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc2005 View Post
I have heard some LOUD music the past couple of nights...I'm in the southeast part of WC, near WC Oaks. The music wasn't overbearing where we are due to distance but you can tell that it is blaring. I could hear it even inside my garage with the door down last night. It sounds like it could be on our side of 1604 or even across 1604 and further north than WC Oaks. Can't think of any clubs in the area that would have loud music like that. I did notice signs today on Military (towards Sea World) that were point to "BBQ overflow parking". Perhaps that was it altough I don't know what BBQ event was going on.
It was the 2010 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Bar-B-Que Cook Off at Sea World. It was yesterday from 10AM til Midnight.

It’s Barbecue Time! | SeaWorld San Antonio Blog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top