U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-13-2010, 06:12 AM
 
242 posts, read 594,702 times
Reputation: 156

Advertisements

Thanks for posting that. Didn't see anything on the news, and after the tragedy that Galm lived (is lving) through, I didn't want Ott to have a similar experience.

 
Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 PM
 
5 posts, read 5,660 times
Reputation: 17
I must apologize to everyone! I am the person who started HOW and man am I sorry. I am going to name names. Cher was suppose to help me get this off the ground but she has went off the deep end. I was in the last meeting and she said she will do everything in her power to lie, cheat and steal to replace every board member who goes against HOW. That is not why I started HOW and this was not my intentions. I want out of HOW and I may even consider moving out of WC because I have already received several threats from the dwindling members of HOW.

If you hear or are asked to join HOW I ask you to please consider what and who you are getting involved with...this small group of people are very angry and will stop at nothing. They have turned into a group who wants power and not the betterment of WC. If they were on the up and up everything they do would be in public and not behind closed doors. The one and only weakness is FACTS...just ask any of them for proof of anything they are saying and they will come up empty handed. Again I do apologize...
 
Old 04-13-2010, 10:34 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 9,717,155 times
Reputation: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOW member View Post
I must apologize to everyone! I am the person who started HOW and man am I sorry. I am going to name names. Cher was suppose to help me get this off the ground but she has went off the deep end. I was in the last meeting and she said she will do everything in her power to lie, cheat and steal to replace every board member who goes against HOW. That is not why I started HOW and this was not my intentions. I want out of HOW and I may even consider moving out of WC because I have already received several threats from the dwindling members of HOW.

If you hear or are asked to join HOW I ask you to please consider what and who you are getting involved with...this small group of people are very angry and will stop at nothing. They have turned into a group who wants power and not the betterment of WC. If they were on the up and up everything they do would be in public and not behind closed doors. The one and only weakness is FACTS...just ask any of them for proof of anything they are saying and they will come up empty handed. Again I do apologize...
Now there's some real backbone. Hit the road, beat it.
 
Old 04-14-2010, 05:56 AM
 
872 posts, read 1,638,383 times
Reputation: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOW member View Post
I must apologize to everyone! I am the person who started HOW and man am I sorry. I am going to name names. Cher was suppose to help me get this off the ground but she has went off the deep end. I was in the last meeting and she said she will do everything in her power to lie, cheat and steal to replace every board member who goes against HOW. That is not why I started HOW and this was not my intentions. I want out of HOW and I may even consider moving out of WC because I have already received several threats from the dwindling members of HOW.

If you hear or are asked to join HOW I ask you to please consider what and who you are getting involved with...this small group of people are very angry and will stop at nothing. They have turned into a group who wants power and not the betterment of WC. If they were on the up and up everything they do would be in public and not behind closed doors. The one and only weakness is FACTS...just ask any of them for proof of anything they are saying and they will come up empty handed. Again I do apologize...
You forgot one of the names...yours. Sounds a bit like someone not involved with HOW but wanting to slow them down just before the HOA BOD elections. Hmmmm.

That said, I do agree that some of their rhetoric is a bit off the deep end.
 
Old 04-14-2010, 06:12 AM
 
56 posts, read 67,331 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOW member View Post
I must apologize to everyone! I am the person who started HOW and man am I sorry. I am going to name names. Cher was suppose to help me get this off the ground but she has went off the deep end. I was in the last meeting and she said she will do everything in her power to lie, cheat and steal to replace every board member who goes against HOW. That is not why I started HOW and this was not my intentions. I want out of HOW and I may even consider moving out of WC because I have already received several threats from the dwindling members of HOW.

If you hear or are asked to join HOW I ask you to please consider what and who you are getting involved with...this small group of people are very angry and will stop at nothing. They have turned into a group who wants power and not the betterment of WC. If they were on the up and up everything they do would be in public and not behind closed doors. The one and only weakness is FACTS...just ask any of them for proof of anything they are saying and they will come up empty handed. Again I do apologize...
Since you are so quick to blast Cher (by name) I am stunned that you don't have to courage to use your own name in your post. Your credibility is shot. You sound like a disgruntled individual who has an ax to grind. Cher has done more for Westcreek that you could ever dream about. Westcreek will be a better community no thanks to you dude. So, hit the road Jack!

Before you leave Westcreek, tell us what you have done specifically to help our community. Because of HOW, we have a real election with real positive choices. I was at the Meet the Candidates meeting Saturday and liked all the candidates. If it were not for HOW and the movement Cher has led we would not have had these choices and nothing would have changed. I am on the HOW distribution list and read their website and forum. It is clear that this group does have the interest of the community at hand. They are getting voluteers to work on issues to help the new board. They are not just sitting back whinning. I think it has nothing to do with power as you claim. You are the one that sounds bitter and has anger issues to deal with. My advice to you is go get some professional help!

Last edited by THE COMMON MAN; 04-14-2010 at 07:04 AM..
 
Old 04-14-2010, 07:42 AM
 
5 posts, read 5,660 times
Reputation: 17
If you were indeed at the meeting and I'm not saying you were then you would be much more informed than you are about HOW...they are the ones who organized the meeting. Just because you're on a "distro list"(WOW) doesn't mean you have all the facts. This group started out as a hit squad against the board and massaged their message to meet their agenda. That's not saying much about you if you believed it....

If you really want to help then get involved and get informed. It seems the one and only guy there who is truly inform is the guy who asked where are all the disgruntled people at...this other guy said he goes from house to house and everybody he talks to is MAD and UPSET but not one of them showed up...I guess HOW is really getting the message out!!!
 
Old 04-14-2010, 07:56 AM
 
5 posts, read 5,660 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE COMMON MAN View Post
Since you are so quick to blast Cher (by name) I am stunned that you don't have to courage to use your own name in your post. Your credibility is shot. You sound like a disgruntled individual who has an ax to grind. Cher has done more for Westcreek that you could ever dream about. Westcreek will be a better community no thanks to you dude. So, hit the road Jack!

Before you leave Westcreek, tell us what you have done specifically to help our community. Because of HOW, we have a real election with real positive choices. I was at the Meet the Candidates meeting Saturday and liked all the candidates. If it were not for HOW and the movement Cher has led we would not have had these choices and nothing would have changed. I am on the HOW distribution list and read their website and forum. It is clear that this group does have the interest of the community at hand. They are getting voluteers to work on issues to help the new board. They are not just sitting back whinning. I think it has nothing to do with power as you claim. You are the one that sounds bitter and has anger issues to deal with. My advice to you is go get some professional help!


My name is the common man just like you. I can give a list about what I've done but since you brought it up why not give a list about what Cher has done? I don't think most people (with common since) in WC will buy that list. It seems once again you people just want BIG GOV in WC. Its sad that you don't use your real name either...but I wouldn't expect nothing less from you or anybody else...hypocrites
 
Old 04-14-2010, 08:01 AM
 
Location: WC
23 posts, read 24,777 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOW member View Post
I must apologize to everyone! I am the person who started HOW and man am I sorry. I am going to name names. Cher was suppose to help me get this off the ground but she has went off the deep end. I was in the last meeting and she said she will do everything in her power to lie, cheat and steal to replace every board member who goes against HOW. That is not why I started HOW and this was not my intentions. I want out of HOW and I may even consider moving out of WC because I have already received several threats from the dwindling members of HOW.

If you hear or are asked to join HOW I ask you to please consider what and who you are getting involved with...this small group of people are very angry and will stop at nothing. They have turned into a group who wants power and not the betterment of WC. If they were on the up and up everything they do would be in public and not behind closed doors. The one and only weakness is FACTS...just ask any of them for proof of anything they are saying and they will come up empty handed. Again I do apologize...
Don't apologize because at least you tried. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Keep your head up and don't let this crazy small group win. I also see what direction they are trying to take WC and I'm not happy either. I always tell HOW them thanks but no thanks.
 
Old 04-14-2010, 08:29 AM
 
56 posts, read 67,331 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOW member View Post
If you were indeed at the meeting and I'm not saying you were then you would be much more informed than you are about HOW...they are the ones who organized the meeting. Just because you're on a "distro list"(WOW) doesn't mean you have all the facts. This group started out as a hit squad against the board and massaged their message to meet their agenda. That's not saying much about you if you believed it....

If you really want to help then get involved and get informed. It seems the one and only guy there who is truly inform is the guy who asked where are all the disgruntled people at...this other guy said he goes from house to house and everybody he talks to is MAD and UPSET but not one of them showed up...I guess HOW is really getting the message out!!!
Boy, you got your facts totally wrong dude. This event was set up by the Homeowners Association and not HOW. In your original post you said that you started HOW. Well then, I guess you are admitting that you wanted the group to be a so called "Hit Squad".

Thank God you are no longer involved! Since your on this tyraid I do believe the fellow in the back of the room who stood up and thanked the HOA for putting this event on was one of the HOW Leaders. He also went on to thank the candidates, the nominating committee and homeowners who showed up. He certainly didn't seem radical to me.

You say that Cher said she would lie, steel and cheat at the meeting last week. Well dear friend, that is totally untrue and you know it. She never said those words and now we know who the liar is.
 
Old 04-14-2010, 12:19 PM
 
276 posts, read 868,494 times
Reputation: 325
I love the passion here. But let's keep it real, people. I'd hate to see this forum completely degenerate into a rumor mill. Please, post opinions that are based on fact. That's what makes this discussion valuable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top