U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2010, 09:53 PM

1,668 posts, read 3,354,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
Wellguy you're moving? Sad to see you go. You did a lot for WC.

Thank you.

Yeah.....It took a lot of thought and soul searching and in the end it was the best for all of us.Whenever your Wife is no longer happy driving into your village and hates going into the front yard due to continous crappy neighbors that tells you a lot. This house will close on Friday and if everything goes as planned /anticipated our new home in Kallison Ranch will close next week or the week after.

As we all know moving is no fun and pretty darn expensive.......One Moving Company for seven hours and three inside storage units.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:48 PM

OK Fellow Westcreeker's... My time is almost done so someone has to step up and take my place.

On a lighter note........ VOWC HOA STAFF KMA!!!! VOWC BOD Members...... Never Forget those that elected you.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:02 PM

23 posts, read 57,898 times
I, for one, am glad to see you go. You seem like a cranky old guy who likes to complain about everything. "You damn kids, get off my lawn!!!"

Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpope22 View Post
I, for one, am glad to see you go. You seem like a cranky old guy who likes to complain about everything. "You damn kids, get off my lawn!!!"
Well aren't you a SA of a poster? And you have the gall to call me old? If 50 is old then you got one thing right.

I look forward to reading your positive posts about WC and the outstanding HOA Staff.

Read back my new found friend (will you be my friend?) and you'll see that my posts are valid.

I will really burst your bubble with this one and by gosh its' the truth. This afternoon as I was in the front yard a neighbor boy yelled from his upstairs bedroom window that he was going to miss me. Damn ....You had the nerve to call me cranky when I'm one of the most likeable guy's you'll ever meet.

I'd like to sit and chat but it's a little past my bedtime. I sure as hell don't want to wake up cranky and accidently post something that is untrue.

Last edited by wellguy; 12-16-2010 at 08:37 PM..

Old 12-17-2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Oh Mr. or Mrs.Young Whipper Snapper......... There was never any need to say anything about Damn Kids unless some of the HOA impotents' that you pay are under the age of 18.

Here's some advice from an Old Person. I do expect you to carry on the legacy of a Cranky Old Former Westcreek Homeowner and keep your yard mowed, weeds pulled, shutters painted, leaves picked up (yes in the dead of winter leaves will fall but keep the darn things off the yard), hose properly stowed (that's sea talk my child), garbage can out of site, keep you underwear off the patio clothesline,vehicles properly inspected and registered, dog poop picked up, assessments paid,etc.......Don't fret over it to much if you can't properly maintain your property...... If your lucky you may get a notice but please don't couint on your luck. Not even for tonight's LOTTO.
Although your too young the new Jim's on Potranco will be open soon. Maybe we can meet for coffee??

Old 12-17-2010, 10:22 AM

23 posts, read 57,898 times
Thats about the reply I expected from you. No neighborhood is perfect, as you'll soon find out in your new one. No matter where you live, there are going to be bad neighbors and people that you don't agree with on the HOA. That's life. sure, you can become active in your community and make some changes, but guess what - you can't "fix" every thing. Instead of complaining about every little detail on a message board, go out and enjoy what's left of your life. Let go of the small things. Is it really necessary to complain so much about yard sale restrictions?

Old 12-17-2010, 10:51 AM

6,878 posts, read 18,186,137 times
Quote:
Thats about the reply I expected from you. No neighborhood is perfect, as you'll soon find out in your new one. No matter where you live, there are going to be bad neighbors and people that you don't agree with on the HOA. That's life. sure, you can become active in your community and make some changes, but guess what - you can't "fix" every thing. Instead of complaining about every little detail on a message board, go out and enjoy what's left of your life. Let go of the small things. Is it really necessary to complain so much about yard sale restrictions?
Why did you feel you needed to post what you did in the first place? How rude! wellguy might complain a bit, but did you ever hear of the squeaky wheel getting the most grease? If people like wellguy don't complain about what should be obvious to everyone else, can you imagine how much worse WC would be?

Instead of berating others for trying to at least make a difference, perhaps you should think about what YOU need to be doing.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 AM

177 posts, read 317,246 times
Quote:
YOU and residents of WC like you are exactly why I'm SO glad we are moving away. Accepting bad neighbors and people who don't agree with HOA rules? March can't come soon enough!

Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 AM

7 posts, read 7,046 times
I have a question for Wellguy. Besides being a chronic complainer, have you ever volunteered to serve your community to help make it a better place to live?

If not, I would say your approach was not very effective. I have read some of your past posts and it does seem sad that you seem to be so negative.

Wish you well in your new neigborhood and hope you find joy in your new perfect "Stephford" community!

Old 12-18-2010, 04:56 PM

186 posts, read 305,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Why did you feel you needed to post what you did in the first place? How rude! wellguy might complain a bit, but did you ever hear of the squeaky wheel getting the most grease? If people like wellguy don't complain about what should be obvious to everyone else, can you imagine how much worse WC would be?

Instead of berating others for trying to at least make a difference, perhaps you should think about what YOU need to be doing.
"the squeaky wheel get the grease" so true in many cases but I prefer the Japanese version of that sayiing..."the nail that sticks up gets hit." I can only hope that someone will step up and fill the Wellguy's shoes as one of many who are the concience of Westcreek.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio