Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2010, 10:31 AM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
The HOA won't have their maintenance remove the graffiti/tagging at the corner of Pt. Canyon/Pt. Sunset. Several people have complained about it and their response is that the county is responisble. Doesn't our maintenance remove it from the bridges? I just feel that if it's anywhere that it can be seen by residents or folks driving through, we should get rid of ASAP. It's been there for 3 1/2 weeks now.

If you call Bexar County Public Works Cagnon Road Service Center at 465-4528 they will act upon it quickly. We have to go that route since the County owns the bridges.

One word of advice. If the HOA Staff ever tires to snowball concerning their areas of maintenace call the same number and they will confirm that it is either VOWC responsiblily or BC's.

Just be glad that we have another avenue to travel when it comes to this. Also remember that BC has a Code Compliance Department if you see tall grass, junked cars, improper pesticide / herbicide disposal, collected garbage in backyards, dumping of oil, etc. There are many lazy buttholes that think that their water meter box is an oil collection device. You can also contact SAWS if you see this @704-SAWS.

Again be pleased that we have efficent Folks that we can contact. I'll assure you they won't sit on any complaint(s) Like....Well you know who.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:53 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,818,189 times
Be on the lookout for a silver 4 door pickup truck with at least 3 people in it.

I was out in the front yard and they asked both my neighbor and I if we were interested in selling our cars.

I thought that was very odd and called it into BCSO. They responded very quickly and in turn did a very quick drive around the neighborhood (not happy with that). The license plate originates from somewhere around Houston.

License plate # available via DM.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:19 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanm View Post
Be on the lookout for a silver 4 door pickup truck with at least 3 people in it.

I was out in the front yard and they asked both my neighbor and I if we were interested in selling our cars.

I thought that was very odd and called it into BCSO. They responded very quickly and in turn did a very quick drive around the neighborhood (not happy with that). The license plate originates from somewhere around Houston.

I had someone come and KNOCK ON MY DOOR about 3 months ago to ask me that. Who does that??? What did BCSO say to you about it?

Old 04-11-2010, 01:30 PM

Nothing other than the plate/truck was probably stolen.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:43 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,019,120 times
Wow, they deduced that and made that call without even finding them? No wonder people gripe about BCSO.

That's some mighty fine detective work going on. 3 people in a truck? I better leave someone at home today if we go out.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:22 AM

797 posts, read 2,991,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanm View Post

They came by our house too and offered to buy our van. They even left a post-it note with a name and phone number. My DH has the note so I can't post the info. Seems very odd to me.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:15 PM

4 posts, read 5,147 times
Default WESTCREEK VILLAGES (Westcreek Forest)- SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE

Funny stuff cause just yesterday (Sunday) some shady looking guy with tatoos all over him/neck, etc...came over rang doorbell. He wanted to know if we were selling any of our vehicles, which is odd. He said he was working on yards and thought he'd come down and see if we were selling. Said no and that was it. Very suspicious...This is in the Westcreek Forest area of Villages of Westcreek (on Victorian Oaks and Sage Run).

now find out someone at my work had that happen to him yesterday as well and he lives on the opposite side of Westcreek, He said it looked like a beige pickup truck, another guy was in the driver seat taking some kind of notes....this is definitely not a coincidence! Someone is scoping the place out to see who lives where, what cars are asscociated with what people, etc....not good in WESTCREEK VILLAGES right now and we need to take charge ASAP!

Old 04-12-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplacelikeWA View Post
They came by our house too and offered to buy our van. They even left a post-it note with a name and phone number. My DH has the note so I can't post the info. Seems very odd to me.
I hope you called the info in to BCSO, if you didn't please do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaf88 View Post
Funny stuff cause just yesterday (Sunday) some shady looking guy with tatoos all over him/neck, etc...came over rang doorbell. He wanted to know if we were selling any of our vehicles, which is odd. He said he was working on yards and thought he'd come down and see if we were selling. Said no and that was it. Very suspicious...This is in the Westcreek Forest area of Villages of Westcreek (on Victorian Oaks and Sage Run).

now find out someone at my work had that happen to him yesterday as well and he lives on the opposite side of Westcreek, He said it looked like a beige pickup truck, another guy was in the driver seat taking some kind of notes....this is definitely not a coincidence! Someone is scoping the place out to see who lives where, what cars are asscociated with what people, etc....not good in WESTCREEK VILLAGES right now and we need to take charge ASAP!
Again, please call this info in to the BCSO. Every little bit of information we provide helps.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:28 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,151 times
Please, everyone, show up for the annual meeting! Our voices need to be heard and our questions answered. They will try and put on the same "show" and tell us how great WC is, how our houses are worth more, and how many new stores and roads are going in. This just is NOT the case in the past year or so. There is power in numbers and in votes!!! You don't want to live in a neighborhood that has already "peaked". WC can be so much more!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:13 PM

4 posts, read 5,147 times
On it, will do here in the next few minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio