U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 07-11-2012, 10:04 AM

687 posts, read 463,303 times
guys, you know - there are some people who adopt kids out of the goodness of their hearts. If I had lots of money and could stay at home, I would definitely consider adopting a bunch of kids. Not for the money, but to save them from the foster care system. It's especially bad for disabled kids, who end up in kiddie nursing homes. Just sayin, that sometimes people do things for the right reasons. I don't know about this family, but I would find it hard to believe if the Texas Civil Rights Project - the non-profit who took their case - would do so much for a family of foster care scammers...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM

1,544 posts, read 819,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksvillemom View Post
guys, you know - there are some people who adopt kids out of the goodness of their hearts. If I had lots of money and could stay at home, I would definitely consider adopting a bunch of kids. Not for the money, but to save them from the foster care system. It's especially bad for disabled kids, who end up in kiddie nursing homes. Just sayin, that sometimes people do things for the right reasons. I don't know about this family, but I would find it hard to believe if the Texas Civil Rights Project - the non-profit who took their case - would do so much for a family of foster care scammers...
Actually there are lots of people that adopt because they care! There are some who adopt for the money. I don't know in this case why they have 11 children but its almost like a cat hoarder situation. Someone needs to set in and say enough is enough.

Unread 07-11-2012, 11:46 AM

4,004 posts, read 5,774,726 times
This guy isn't a redneck. Rednecks are by and large good people that enjoy having fun and are some of the best folks you'll ever meet.

This guy is trash. Plain and simple.

Unread 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM

3,954 posts, read 3,681,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
This guy isn't a redneck. Rednecks are by and large good people that enjoy having fun and are some of the best folks you'll ever meet.

This guy is trash. Plain and simple.
Shucks, Kev - let the liberal elite have their li'l prejudices.......

Unread 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM

2,442 posts, read 1,821,920 times
This guy isn't a redneck but he sure is quite the opposite of what one would consider liberal.

Unread 07-11-2012, 11:58 PM

502 posts, read 397,807 times
Lol true some of my best times are with rednecks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio