U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 03:44 PM

3 posts, read 4,974 times

Advertisements

One of my friends is in dire need of an Family Law Divorce Attorney / Lawyer that is aggressive, firm, and knows what the heck they are doing. Basically, they have been married for 9 years, and she has been the one to stay home and watch all four children, take care of them and take on that role. She had worked on and off here and there through the last 9 years and finally got the chance to go to school. Children are 9, 7, 4 and 2. Both parties signed a divorce decree without lawyers, and he signed a waiver of service when the petition was given to him. Court is supposed to be this Thursday coming up to finalize, but he just informed her that he has hired a lawyer and will have his lawyer file a continuance. He now says he wants everything, even though he's already signed a decree that's been filed with the court.
She is going to need an attorney that will help prevent all this, and get what was written in the original decree. Please help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 10:38 AM

898 posts, read 1,247,770 times
Melissa Saldana: Law Firm of Melissa Saldana

Old 07-09-2012, 11:31 AM

1,097 posts, read 1,803,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1s15n View Post
One of my friends is in dire need of an Family Law Divorce Attorney / Lawyer that is aggressive, firm, and knows what the heck they are doing. Basically, they have been married for 9 years, and she has been the one to stay home and watch all four children, take care of them and take on that role. She had worked on and off here and there through the last 9 years and finally got the chance to go to school. Children are 9, 7, 4 and 2. Both parties signed a divorce decree without lawyers, and he signed a waiver of service when the petition was given to him. Court is supposed to be this Thursday coming up to finalize, but he just informed her that he has hired a lawyer and will have his lawyer file a continuance. He now says he wants everything, even though he's already signed a decree that's been filed with the court.
She is going to need an attorney that will help prevent all this, and get what was written in the original decree. Please help!
i just got divorced and my lawyer was on top of his game

The Arredondo Law Firm - San Antonio, Texas

Old 07-09-2012, 06:46 PM

834 posts, read 1,798,929 times
you're getting a divorce??

good luck......
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1s15n View Post

Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 AM

1 posts, read 3,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chud View Post
Melissa Saldana: [url=http://saldanalegal.com/]Law Firm of Melissa Saldana[/url]
Okay this is Ohio chat right? Why did someone post this website from Texas?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:05 AM

6,274 posts, read 9,032,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterdudemom View Post
Okay this is Ohio chat right? Why did someone post this website from Texas?
Ummmm....because if you'll look again, yer in the San Antonio forum.....

Old 07-11-2012, 07:33 AM

545 posts, read 910,005 times
I'm happy to help if she needs a rebound.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:19 AM

210 posts, read 439,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanValdez View Post
I'm happy to help if she needs a rebound.
Stay classy!

Old 06-21-2013, 02:38 PM

1 posts, read 2,489 times
Smile I need a shark attorney to end this divorce with what i want and entitled to by law

I have been in process of divorce since oct 2011 my husband and i have been apart for 2 years july 3,2011 was when he did not come home. He ran off with a married women and we are divorcing i have been married to him for 28 years no kids.
I want my home he abandon and spousal support i counted on his income to live by, he has cause me emtional stress. He has been found guilty of cruelty adultry.
I have brought in his married lover to court too 3rd party intervenor.
What other options do i have to proceed in this divorce we have mediation nect i told my attorney i do not want to mediate he stole from the house and his married lover harassed me .
His sister showed up to our divorce to cause me more problems, making it difficult even more.
I called my attorney to tell him that i am not gettig help i need money to insure the home no response i am on my 3rd divorce attorney i have paid in almost 2 years close to 10,000 i am disabled and was forced to work because my husband ran off abandon the home our marriage.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:13 PM

8,400 posts, read 20,159,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chud View Post
Turn the speakers off on your computer before going to that website, unless you like a little piano music to announce every time you click on something!

And why is this picture on the 'about me' page?

Is that Melissa?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio