U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Are you interesting in bringing an IN and OUT Burger franchise to San Antonio?
Yes.....I love In and Out.....count me in! 94 52.22%
Yes.....I haven't tried one, but I'm open for anything new! 27 15.00%
No.....I'm not interested. 32 17.78%
I don't care either way. 26 14.44%
Maybe....I want to know what's involved. 1 0.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:13 AM

4,791 posts, read 9,586,633 times
Default Are you interested in bringing an IN and OUT Burger franchise to Texas?

I'm posting this separately to keep the focus on what we could do to get an IN and OUT Burger franchise in SA....or at least in TEXAS. If we're organized enough, I believe we can pull it off. (Those of you that know me personally, know I don't take "NO" for an answer.)

IN and OUT only has franchises in California, Arizona and Nevada right now. At least they're moving in this direction, right?

I just posted a comment in the other thread about a friend in the restaruant business who has actually inquired about opening a store in Texas. They weren't interested. I think we can change their minds. Anyone game?

We need to start a flood of mail from fans and FUTURE fans. Not just email....but snail mail.....or BOTH! So??? any feedback?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 10:20 AM

469 posts, read 1,668,480 times
I think you'll find a slew of people interested. I do commercial real estate, I organize what goes into the areas that we are developing. Since a lot of people in my business have to do a lot of traveling they know what an In-in-Out is and really want them in Texas! I can probably rally some to the cause and even provide people who put franchisors and franchisees together. I've got places we can put them into also. Are you sure it's a franchise?

Old 10-08-2007, 10:25 AM

781 posts, read 2,680,581 times
I think In and Out is still privately owned....could be wrong but I remember when the mother died recently after taking ownership back from one son who had also died.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:35 AM

1,805 posts, read 3,144,583 times
I checked out your poll.....
but you didn't have an option that said "Haaaayyallll YES!"......
..... so I just voted plain old Yes.....

Old 10-08-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleSG View Post
I think you'll find a slew of people interested. I do commercial real estate, I organize what goes into the areas that we are developing. Since a lot of people in my business have to do a lot of traveling they know what an In-in-Out is and really want them in Texas! I can probably rally some to the cause and even provide people who put franchisors and franchisees together. I've got places we can put them into also. Are you sure it's a franchise?

That's great Michelle! I don't know if it's a franchise...just assumed.

This is the mailing address....but if we're going to do this, we need a start time before the mail hits them! Let's see what interest we can get!

In-N-Out Burgers Corporate Office
4199 Campus Drive, 9th Floor
Irvine, CA 92612

Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
I checked out your poll.....
but you didn't have an option that said "Haaaayyallll YES!"......
..... so I just voted plain old Yes.....

Old 10-08-2007, 01:28 PM

546 posts, read 2,115,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wCat View Post
That's great Michelle! I don't know if it's a franchise...just assumed.
Nope, it's not a franchise, it's privately owned like Whataburger - which is a good thing IMO, keeps it consistent (more or less).

Old 10-08-2007, 02:17 PM

189 posts, read 645,275 times
"In-N-Out remains privately owned and the Snyder family has no plans to take the company public or franchise any units." From their website IN-N-OUT Burger under the history section at the very bottom of the page.

Last edited by carolmcb; 10-08-2007 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Unwanted special formatting

Old 10-08-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolmcb View Post
"In-N-Out remains privately owned and the Snyder family has no plans to take the company public or franchise any units." From their website IN-N-OUT Burger under the history section at the very bottom of the page.
OK....let's pretend the word "franchise" is not in the title since I can't edit it. We can still let them know that we would love for one of their privately owned restaurants to come to Texas.....preferably SAN ANTONIO!!

Googie....great point!

Old 10-08-2007, 04:38 PM

469 posts, read 1,668,480 times
Yeah, then we have to lean on corporate, or even better find out why they don't want to move in to Texas and help them remedy the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio