Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 12:23 PM

181 posts, read 674,015 times

Advertisements

I second Drew's! It's actually my 3 year old daughter's favorite restaurant. They always make her a personal pizza even though it's not on the kids menu. They're always so nice and accommodating there! The chef will even bring out a side of macaroni and cheese for her if he sees us in the restaurant. Their desserts are amazing, so I'm sure your daughter will enjoy that! Let us know what you decide. Happy birthday to your daughter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 11:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,089 times
Any recommendations for a restaurant to celebrate a first birthday in the San Antonio area w/ immediate family? Something like Alice's tea cup in NYC? My daughter turns one in June and am trying to scout out some places in advance since new to the area and would love to do something special. Also any reccos for good bakeries? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:26 AM

184 posts, read 461,970 times
Little known secret place to hang out and chill with kids Willies Icehouse off 281 and Thousand Oaks.
They have a cool sand box for kids to play in and good food and great atmosphere.
There is another Willies off 1604 and Military but the original off 281 is better.
Hope you go and enjoy it.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:00 PM

216 posts, read 398,581 times
Sorry but for a one year old I'd want to do it at home. A one year old cannot enjoy any of the amenities offered by a restaurant and you will get all stressed out trying to pack the honoree, herdiapers and toys. Then afterwards you will have to pack everything you brought plus all the new presents. She would probably have a lot more fun just being somewhere she is familiar with, like home. Save the big party for maybe her third birthday. If your problem is a lack of space I would say get or bake a cake bring some ice cream and just go to a local park in your neighborhood. June should be great as far as the weather is concerned. You asked for advice so I just gave it.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:14 PM

941 posts, read 1,913,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Joe's Crab Shack will go insane....she will be placed up on the table to dance while they sing. It's obnoxious and cute at the same time. This was a Joe's in Houston where I saw it but pretty sure they're all the same. Hope she has fun, wherever you take her!
Ya, for my daughter they put a beak on her(snow cone cup) and she had to quack around while they sang, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio