Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 05:05 AM

112 posts, read 179,416 times

Advertisements

Exactly...and that is why we won't buy again. We bought HALF the house that we could have and assumed others were being responsible. Didnt' realize if you could fog a mirror, you got a house.
How is my choice to choose mobility and freedom the same as "sticking it" to others??
To stay on topic thread: The apartments at Cresta Bella are very nice for those who choose that lifestyle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2013, 09:36 AM

318 posts, read 570,584 times
I have several friends that recently decided to lease at Belleza and they are quite happy with it. I think it's great to see this type of product in the San Antonio market and it certainly appeals to a growing number of people.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 AM

4,434 posts, read 5,348,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimsdoc View Post
I have friends at Cresta Bella that LOVE IT. I have 6 friends that live at EILAN, Awful Customer Service, Break Ins, Lots of foot traffic because there is a bar thats open to anyone so thats how the not so good people casing the place begin their assault on breaking in to peoples property. One Resident had a break in while sleeping my friend told me. See their facebook at Eilan, people are not happy. They are under new ownership that hired a company from Austin to Manage it, they are clueless how to run a high end property.
Wow you are popular.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:08 PM

89 posts, read 172,707 times
At the end of the day, no matter how 'luxe' the rental is, it's still an apartment... Meaning you're sharing walls and common space with total strangers. Crime happens. Fights happen. People get miffed.

I say this as common sense fact and that anyone, anywhere can be angry about their apartment. Price or amenity does not always dictate a happy customer. Case in point, the Western Rim properties in town that had these sorts of finish outs (actually, much nicer interior finishes than either Belleza or Eilan) and absolutely horrible reviews.

Good management is indeed everything in that business
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio