U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 02:05 PM

343 posts, read 1,174,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dube665 View Post
Aracely is not hot, she annoys me. Kia girl (Vanessa Macias) was. I also think that the MILF from the Watsons commericals is hot.
I didn't think Vanessa was all that.

But OMG! I also like to watch the Watsons commercials. There is something about her.

If they are swingers, I wonder where they meet or if they have a website. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 06:41 PM

898 posts, read 2,553,574 times
And no one has mentioned the guy from "My 39.99 Optical" what is this dude wearing! and where did all that hair come from?

and KSAT's Paul Venema, he spends all his time at the courthouse, poor guy.

and Jackie from Ancira, I wonder what she looks like when she wears normal clothes? lol

Old 10-26-2007, 08:20 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,142,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wCat View Post
Dube...gotta ask....MILF??? what is that?
Maybe you better google that one on your own.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:38 PM

925 posts, read 893,502 times
As for those interested in watching Great Day SA their site has clips from the show.

MySA.com: GreatDaySA (broken link)

Old 10-27-2007, 02:36 AM

4,147 posts, read 7,223,426 times
I like KSAT for the weather. Steve Brownie is a great weatherman. MIke is not so bad. Kens has the best news coverage by far. As for WOAI Jennifer does not need to be good at her job they have her on because she is SO easy to look at.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:50 PM

3,219 posts, read 7,988,558 times
Mike Osterhage is the best dressed man in TV or maybe San Antonio

Old 10-27-2007, 02:17 PM

13 posts, read 70,023 times
Default Kimberly Crawford

i can't believe noone has mentioned kimberley crawford from the kabb morning show. man, she is hot. that should scrap that nerd ernie zuniga and bring cynthia lee on board. that would definately brighten up any morning. also, i have been telling all my friends that milf from watson's is definately someone i'd like to buy furniture from.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:26 PM

546 posts, read 2,820,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
And no one has mentioned the guy from "My 39.99 Optical" what is this dude wearing! and where did all that hair come from?
HA HA HA, Mike Yuchnitz! That dude is just GROSS. He lives in Oak Hills in this big ol' ranch that reads "YUCKNITZ" on a huge plaque over the front door, tacky-as-hell, with a speed boat and a few Hummers parked out front. He's the textbook cokehead topless-joint regular. But judging by his latest commercials, he might have switched to Xanax, as he's become VERY low-key as opposed to his older hyped-up commercials. If you really watch his newer commericals, it's quite obvious he's screwy on something, if you catch my drift...He's a local TV classic!

Old 10-27-2007, 03:43 PM

4,796 posts, read 13,712,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Maybe you better google that one on your own.

Thanks for the warning Sapphire! Geez....I'm glad I'm not UP on some of these things. Apparently Ms Watson IS giving off those sleeze vibes if these young guys think she's hot. Like there aren't enough babes their own age that dress like Britney Spears.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:16 PM

925 posts, read 893,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by googie2525 View Post
HA HA HA, Mike Yuchnitz! That dude is just GROSS. He lives in Oak Hills in this big ol' ranch that reads "YUCKNITZ" on a huge plaque over the front door, tacky-as-hell, with a speed boat and a few Hummers parked out front. He's the textbook cokehead topless-joint regular. But judging by his latest commercials, he might have switched to Xanax, as he's become VERY low-key as opposed to his older hyped-up commercials. If you really watch his newer commericals, it's quite obvious he's screwy on something, if you catch my drift...He's a local TV classic!
Doesn't his son have a bunch of tattoo places around town? I remember seeing Mike Yuchnitz doing commercials for them with his son.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or