Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 04:42 PM

925 posts, read 1,226,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89-94wsvk-faceone View Post
SHIRLY TEMPLE U JUST DONT KNOW KID--WERO IS SLANG IDIOT (GUERO)JUST LIKE VARRIO ( BARRIO) STREET SLANG--U PROBABLY LIVED IN THE GOOD SIDE OF TOWN---GET LOCKED UP IN S.A. AND TALK THAT BULL****---YOU'LL SEE SHIRLY TEMPLE -- S.A REPS THAT JAIL & PENN HARD---210%
Right on! I'm down with the hippity hop and screwed music and the chronic and the west side and the baggy pants and the handkerchief around the head ans sometimes the face and the sign language like gang signs. I'm an OG playa. Seriously.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 PM

874 posts, read 2,893,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
So apparently gang members now blog. I can't wait until you guys start vlogging!
LOL!

I am just so surprised that there has been interest in this forum from these purported gang members (or "O.G."s - I told my students that someone was still using that term to describe himself and they thought that was pretty humorous). Hmm, I wonder if perhaps it could possibly just be the same person with a plethora of login names. But if the forum is keeping a gang member off the streets by keeping him tied down to his PC so he can post, then I guess it's a good thing.

Old 12-19-2007, 01:04 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,455,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffy888 View Post
But if the forum is keeping a gang member off the streets by keeping him tied down to his PC so he can post, then I guess it's a good thing.
Agreed! I wonder if the SAPD Gang Unit has enough in their budget to hand out laptops to known gang members! *lol*

Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 PM

35 posts, read 113,597 times
West South East sides are gangmember usa.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm_03 View Post
West South East sides are gangmember usa.
No they're not. Please provide something useful to this forum.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:49 AM

351 posts, read 1,584,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89-94wsvk-faceone View Post
the crips and bloods migrated from L.A./AND THE WEST SIDE VARRIO KINGZ ORIGINATED IN SAN ANTONIO NOT NEW YORK//WSV KINGS NOT LATIN KINGS///WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED---U MIGHT KNOW ABOUT OTHER CITYS BUT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SAN ANTONIO GANGS--U NEED A LESSON KID---S.A LEAD THE STATE IN HOMICIDES IN 89- 94 ---WE HAD A HIGHER PER CAPITA MURDER RATE THAN THE CITYS U NAMED--IM FROM THE MENCHACA COURTS ---IM A O.G. FROM BACK IN THE DAY--THAT **** WAS REAL ---U WERE EITHER TO YOUNG OR DIDNT LIVE HERE IN THAT ERA--
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

This has to be a joke. OG??!!!

Are you DOWN with the Homeboys in S.A.?

Thanks for giving me a good laugh right before Christmas in Baghdad.

crazedchef

Old 12-26-2007, 09:52 PM

6 posts, read 98,974 times
O.G!! Lol! Man vato. No tienes nada en San Antonio! This is a hispanic city. Sure there are gangs here duh!! Its the 7th largest city in the US! With a city of over a million and a half there is gonna be some kind of gang!! I live in the south of town of San Antonio and there are the Bloods, MS13 clique-Surenos 13, Crips, Latino Kings, Benis Boys, MS13 and southside Folks-MS13 clique. And yea man I agree with the that cops suck!! Like they have tons of money to stop gangs in the whole city! Like me I have tattoos on my hands with sur 13 and cops can now aresst you and question you!! How gay is that! Vete inferano la jura!! Also what happens if you not with any gang anymore, that is not fair for an aresst. Plus how in the world are the going to stop gangs if there is a shortage of cops? Huh! Man, cops! Cuidarte mi raza.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:01 PM

Well articulated post Marcos. I must have been absent the day schools thought their students that excessive exclamation points and bad grammar were the secrets to making whatever you type seem more professional and serious.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:51 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,013 times
That long list of gangs posted earlier was a flashback even though they did not all operate at the same time. Some were the ball hat gangs who favored brawling and using baseball bats while the others ushered in the age of drive-bys before everyone jumped on the bandwagon. The Klik vs Klan rivalry was legendary indeed but the Ambrose and their Folk alliance completely changed the way gangs operated and made for the surge of violence in the early 90s.

I am not sure of the impact of the the Surenos and MS-13 have had locally since that was after my time.

Insomniac is going to be in for a very life long battle if the lack of proper articulation is something he expects on the internet. Instead of flaming people and coming off condescending perhaps if you are actually superior to anyone you should not just act like it but instead use your context skills (since I am sure you have no problem getting the point they are putting across) and only post if you have something relevant to add to their post or the general discussion instead of merely complaining.

Also, at least in the late 80's and early 90's, though many gang members liked rap music, there were many more who like New Wave bands like Depeche Mode and freestyle dance music as well.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 AM

47 posts, read 155,833 times
Yeah gangs are not as bad as the Early 90's,I grew up in The East Side and it was something else. You had W.C.T. Wheatley Court Texas as well as W.C.G.'s,East Terrace Gangsters(Crips),B.S.V. Blood Stone Villians,O.P.E. Olive Park East(Bloods),Denever Heights(Bloods),East Side Playas(Crips),D.L.M. Dignowity Lench Mob(Crips),Shutton Home Gangsters,Hispanic Causing Panic,M.C.'s,Ambrose,Two-Six,L.A. Kings,Bad Company,Damage Inc,Raza Boys,Puro Ocho,Eight Ball Posse,Skyline,The Glenn,Sur 13,SG 13,CA 13. those are just some gangs out of East side/ South East/North East

Now half of these gangs those exist,It is nothing compare to back in the days.We still have gangs in S.A. But is not the same versus the 90's that's when gang violence was real bad. Between 1990-1996
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio