Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 11:01 AM

13 posts, read 98,225 times

Advertisements

And you honestly think that I'm going to have a cop knocking at my door for talking about smoking marijuana? HAHA! I've been around it a while and I can assure you they have bigger fish to fry.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:05 AM

13 posts, read 98,225 times
They're more interested in the trafficking coming from the Gulf Cartel and La Eme. You know, methamphetamine, heroin and cocaine. Yes, they do have their little pot raids. Only when they have suspicion of a grow operation or high amounts of distrubution. But come on, for talking on a forum! That's funny.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:48 AM

781 posts, read 3,815,705 times
I read another one of your posts....you are only 19. Just because one does not support your issue does not make them an idiot.

I no longer feel a need to comment further as that would be having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 PM

472 posts, read 1,792,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4 View Post
This post has nothing to do with San Antonio and personally.....it is still against the law....so I would rethink posting on a public forum about your use.
I think this post has everything to do with San Antonio. Did the person who placed this post have to ask "Do San Antonia’s think marijuana should be legalized"? Why is everyone so scared to talk about this subject? Why is it still taboo? Why does it have to still have to be demonized 70 years since its prohibition started? Prohibition of alcohol didn’t work.
You mentioned that it is against the law but haven’t you ever wondered why. It being against the law is really the only thing wrong with it. I mean really, think about it. Who is benefiting from it being against the law, only the drug dealers? I hope you are not one of those people that don’t realize how many people use pot. Why should the good people who use it spiritually, medicinally and recreationally also be demonized? You mean to tell me that just because alcohol is legal that people who drink are better than people who use pot. That is ludicrous! How many people have died from so many things alcohol related.
If people were allowed to grow their own then there wouldn’t be a need for drug dealers. It is as simple as that. We all need to wake up.
If YOU think it should still be against the law and if you don’t support legalization then YOU fully support drug dealers. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:35 PM

781 posts, read 3,815,705 times
I never stated an opinion one way or the other.....my statement reflected that this is a topic for the Politics board and is not specific to San Antonio.

Apparently you have jumped to an extreme conclusion and I am not interested in a political debate, not out of fear, simply because it is a never ending conversation that keeps going on and on ad nauseam.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4 View Post
I never stated an opinion one way or the other.....my statement reflected that this is a topic for the Politics board and is not specific to San Antonio.

Apparently you have jumped to an extreme conclusion and I am not interested in a political debate, not out of fear, simply because it is a never ending conversation that keeps going on and on ad nauseam.
You know what, you are absolutely correct, it is a never ending conversation but Im just letting you know and making it perfectly clear for those that dont know or have never given this any thought. If you don’t support legalization then you fully support drug dealers.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:51 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,820,588 times
OK..we support drug dealers. Even though there would still be drug dealers if weed were legal (think Ice, Heroin, Cocaine etc.) Anything else?

Old 11-02-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
OK..we support drug dealers. Even though there would still be drug dealers if weed were legal (think Ice, Heroin, Cocaine etc.) Anything else?
Legalize pot and give the death penalty if caught with the others.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:58 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,820,588 times
I don't indulge but,sounds good to me.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
I don't indulge but,sounds good to me.
Excellent. Sounds like we have solved the nations drug problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio