Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2008, 02:51 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times

Advertisements

The 151/410 Target is a Super Target isn't it? but it's not a Super Target with a large grocery section like the ones at Bandera Point and The Crossroads. The grocery section in them is very nice and the 151/410 grocery section is pretty limited. When I have gone there to pick something up they usually didn't have what I needed..

and yes, the snails need to get crackin' on both Which Wich and Double Daves, especially Double Daves. I love the one up in Castle Hills or whatever that area of Blanco outside 410 is called

Old 02-02-2008, 04:36 PM

28 posts, read 95,574 times
Hello! I've been lurking here for months and finally registered. I check this post at least twice a week. I've been a resident of Westcreek since 1989 when my parents retired here. I now own my own home in the back part of Westcreek. I can't seem to get away from here!
I'm excited about all the new developement. I agree with the masses: More Restaurants!
(Cheesesteaks,NY/Philly Pizza,Chinese)

Old 02-02-2008, 04:58 PM

410 posts, read 1,249,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJersey View Post
Hello! I've been lurking here for months and finally registered. I check this post at least twice a week. I've been a resident of Westcreek since 1989 when my parents retired here. I now own my own home in the back part of Westcreek. I can't seem to get away from here!
I'm excited about all the new developement. I agree with the masses: More Restaurants!
(Cheesesteaks,NY/Philly Pizza,Chinese)
I agree with the NY style pizza. Is there anywhere around here to get some now?

Old 02-02-2008, 05:19 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,819,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadleyzoo View Post
I was picking up pizzas at Papa Murphy's today and noticed the Double Dave's there has put out one of those Little Tykes outdoor play systems. I really hope they put a fence or retaining wall of some kind around it...too close to the road in my opinion to be letting children play. Even with supervision, I see an accident waiting to happen.
They have a fence up now.

I saw a banner up stating 'opening in three days' I'm not sure if that was for the which which shop or the one next door. There was also a sign advertising for drivers.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:01 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,825,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanm View Post
They have a fence up now.

I saw a banner up stating 'opening in three days' I'm not sure if that was for the which which shop or the one next door. There was also a sign advertising for drivers.
Yeah I saw that today when I was over at HEB. Thank goodness...I just cringed when I saw the play gym, but nothing around it.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:48 PM

56 posts, read 169,413 times
Talking target

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I hope it'll be a real Super Target, like the ones at Bandera Point and the Crossroads. I like their grocery sections and the food always looks better. More expensive, but at least it looks better. I don't really care for the one at 151/410. The awful parking lot design and it's general nastiness inside don't do anything for me.
They said it would be a Super Target.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:49 PM

Default Yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I saw this in today's paper and a coworker told me Mama Margie's is a good place to eat. at least it's not another hair salon and hopefully they don't hire the snails to build..

MySA.com: Clocking In: San Antonio Business News (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/clockingin/2008/01/northwest_side_additions.html - broken link)

edit- oops.. I didn't look at the location. This is actually at 1604/Culebra, which really sucks because that traffic is retarded.
That traffic is bad. . . but I'll brave it for Mama Margie's!!

Old 02-02-2008, 08:54 PM

Default Madison's Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooter1869 View Post
What is with the "secrecy" concerning Madison's Market? Shouldn't their be some kind of posting of what is going in there? Maybe that is where the pre-opening offices for Disney San Antonio will be... Just kidding........
The developer that spoke at the Westcreek HOA was the guy who owns Madison's Market. He said it is phase 1 of 2 or 3 phases (can't remember which), so look for more building there. Supposed to be a Jack in the Box, a Payless Shoes, a dentist, possibly a restaurant called The Egg & I (breakfast & lunch only?), a bank, a nice sit-down restaurant (no names yet), a "high-end" beauty salon, and possibly a hotel up front if I took good notes. He also talked about trying to get a Via stop there . . .

Old 02-02-2008, 10:09 PM

218 posts, read 336,788 times
Breakfast and Lunch, Egg and I Restaurants

Old 02-02-2008, 11:05 PM

28 posts, read 95,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrlatsha View Post
I agree with the NY style pizza. Is there anywhere around here to get some now?
I went to Brother's Pizza tonight. It's on Bandera and Guilbeau next to a dollar store and big lots. The place has been there for years but the current owner bought it around 18 months back. His name is Manny Serrano and he's from Brooklyn, NYC. The pizza was great and it's much closer to me than Miss Ellie's and Florio's! They even have Zeppolis!
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio