Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2008, 05:44 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times

Advertisements

I also got a card for a free cookie on my next visit!

Old 03-16-2008, 05:47 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,555,245 times
Hey NYr, you outta try the black bean patty, too. It is delicious! And I'm thinkin tomato & avocado for next time, also. And yeah, they do have the frequent buyer cards (prob just forgot to give you one). Ours is almost filled ~ 6 down, 3 to go!

Old 03-16-2008, 07:02 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
They gave me a card too, three down and 6 to go aqui

Old 03-16-2008, 09:06 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
We ate at Taco Cabana today. Yikes. The only nice person was the girl at the register, everyone else had sour faces. They forgot our extra order of chips and queso, so I had to go get it. I stood there for about 10 minutes trying to get someone's attention until the girl from the register came over and helped me, after finishing the folks in line. All I wanted were chips!! Geez!! It's funny to watch people walk by you and purposely look away while you try to get their attention.

The sodas were half out, little signs all over the machine. No straws, and no ice. Trash all over the counter. We sat outside, and the dining area in and out seemed clean.

In their defense, the food was right, and maybe it was a busy Sunday considering Spring Break. Who knows.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:19 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
We ate at Taco Cabana today. Yikes. The only nice person was the girl at the register, everyone else had sour faces. They forgot our extra order of chips and queso, so I had to go get it. I stood there for about 10 minutes trying to get someone's attention until the girl from the register came over and helped me, after finishing the folks in line. All I wanted were chips!! Geez!! It's funny to watch people walk by you and purposely look away while you try to get their attention.

The sodas were half out, little signs all over the machine. No straws, and no ice. Trash all over the counter. We sat outside, and the dining area in and out seemed clean.

In their defense, the food was right, and maybe it was a busy Sunday considering Spring Break. Who knows.
Our last two times through their drive-thu have been a nightmare. One night we pulled in at 7:08 and didn't get our order until 7:53. The people ahead of us had a dvd in the car so we passed the time watching Shrek through their back window.
They were out of the item I wanted and they forgot my sour cream. My husband vowed never to go back but I have a strange addiction to the flautas so I went back this past week. Another long wait in the drive-thru although it wasn't quite THAT bad and they did get my order right. I probably won't go back unless I am jonesing really bad.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:51 AM

117 posts, read 419,371 times
RBFCU open on Potranco?

Old 03-17-2008, 07:54 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo713 View Post
RBFCU open on Potranco?
I didn't see anything on their site mentioning the new location, but the construction does seem finished!

Old 03-17-2008, 11:01 AM

60 posts, read 246,145 times
Quote:
I didn't see anything on their site mentioning the new location, but the construction does seem finished!
I just drove by there and they were installing the grass but I don't think it is open yet. Hopefully within another week or two.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:56 PM
NYr

44 posts, read 149,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
Hey NYr, you outta try the black bean patty, too. It is delicious! And I'm thinkin tomato & avocado for next time, also. And yeah, they do have the frequent buyer cards (prob just forgot to give you one). Ours is almost filled ~ 6 down, 3 to go!
Wow, I must be the only one who didn't get one of the cards. Is the Black Bean Patty like the burgers that we can get, or is it actually the beans themselves? Either way, that one should also be good. I'm strongly leaning toward the tomato/avacado with the mozzarella cheese and the olive salad. My gosh, that sounds good.

Okay, here is a business idea for someone out there. Why hasn't anyone thought of opening a driving school in this area since we have Stevens and soon another new high school so close by. We go to Helotes and I know of some other kids from this area going to the one across from Jay. Although it would have been more convienient, that area scares me especially at night. There will be a market for a driving school closer to this area.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:13 AM

226 posts, read 865,758 times
Quote:

This must be the worst TC in the city. Employees don't know anything, I got overcharged for my food, got the orders wrong, food taste was meh, and food content was minimal. I actually like the food, service, overall experience of the one on Culebra & 1604.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio