U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-10-2007, 03:24 PM
 
Location: 78245
1,241 posts, read 3,892,800 times
Reputation: 479

Advertisements

You forgot What A Burger (waterburger for true SA Residents) in the IN PROGRESS section.

 
Old 07-11-2007, 05:01 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
7,629 posts, read 14,339,010 times
Reputation: 18705
I was told today by what I would hope would be a reliable source (works at the Pei Wei at Bandera Rd) that the Pei Wei at Potranco and 1604 is scheduled to open on Friday, 20 Jul. Just for those of you that were interested...
 
Old 07-11-2007, 06:02 PM
 
27 posts, read 97,223 times
Reputation: 13
I am ready for all of those spots...I am tired of having to drive to Culebra and 1604 to get a burger!
 
Old 07-11-2007, 11:46 PM
 
55 posts, read 223,623 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
I was told today by what I would hope would be a reliable source (works at the Pei Wei at Bandera Rd) that the Pei Wei at Potranco and 1604 is scheduled to open on Friday, 20 Jul. Just for those of you that were interested...

More like July 23 but considering they are not finished with construction maybe the 30th or the first monday in August. It would be a miracle if they open by the 20th!

By the way we will start serving brown rice sometime in August for those who are interested...

Wok Inn
 
Old 07-12-2007, 03:26 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
7,629 posts, read 14,339,010 times
Reputation: 18705
Good deal! I LOVE brown rice!!!
 
Old 07-12-2007, 09:07 AM
 
1 posts, read 2,618 times
Reputation: 10
the new Broadway Bank is opened too. I spoke with the contractor for Starbucks...they are opening in August:-)
 
Old 07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
 
41 posts, read 38,120 times
Reputation: 17
Does anyone know what is going in behind the Valero? Hear anybody who is signing on to Madison's Market? Also, any updates on building near Walgreens at Military/1604?
 
Old 07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
 
27 posts, read 97,223 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokinn View Post
More like July 23 but considering they are not finished with construction maybe the 30th or the first monday in August. It would be a miracle if they open by the 20th!

By the way we will start serving brown rice sometime in August for those who are interested...

Wok Inn
I frequent Wok Inn--I use to go to the Culebra site but Potranco is much closer!
My kids are always ready to get in the car when I tell them we are going to Wok Inn!
 
Old 07-12-2007, 01:49 PM
 
55 posts, read 223,623 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsuburban1 View Post
I frequent Wok Inn--I use to go to the Culebra site but Potranco is much closer!
My kids are always ready to get in the car when I tell them we are going to Wok Inn!
We appreciate your business! and we hope to keep your kids happy and FULL!

wok inn
 
Old 07-12-2007, 01:51 PM
 
55 posts, read 223,623 times
Reputation: 18
rumors of a Double Daves pizza is coming to the HEB Plus shopping center...

wok inn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top