U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2008, 08:42 AM

9 posts, read 19,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelangelosa View Post
So I take it you're not blonde?
Of course that is a generalized statement as well (dumb blondes that is)!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2008, 08:48 AM

14,613 posts, read 31,133,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbu4777 View Post
Alot of women just put up with the crap their men dish out....
And a lot of women don't know when to shut up. It goes both ways.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:48 AM

3,981 posts, read 9,411,398 times
Quote:
The Man....do you think you are The Man? haha..
I am probably the lowest maintenance woman you would ever find....and certainly generalization is not uncommon...and that is all it is....not all the Cities men are like that....duh.............what I mean is that I don't ask for a whole lot, hell I probably make more money than most of the men I've met, and it seems that men in SA or Texas(?), not be offended, have this preconceived idea that women don't have any brains, or have a right to their opinion. Alot of women just put up with the crap their men dish out....
perhaps you could get some better advice on where to look if you told people what your looking for.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:57 AM

4,263 posts, read 9,689,798 times
...and post your mug. We'll tell you what level (type) of man you'll be able to attract.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
...and post your mug. We'll tell you what level (type) of man you'll be able to attract.
sheesh, some people are so shallow!

i was going to say, post a pic of the bootie!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,567 times
A real entertainment district. I hate that San Antonians love to drive MILES from one venue to the next. The "gay" clubs have tthe right idea... now just find a nice area to start up for everyone else. I love lower greenville in Dallas and Deep Ellum.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkboysa18 View Post
A real entertainment district. I hate that San Antonians love to drive MILES from one venue to the next. The "gay" clubs have tthe right idea... now just find a nice area to start up for everyone else. I love lower greenville in Dallas and Deep Ellum.
Isnt that the Riverwalk?

Old 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM

2,397 posts, read 5,842,043 times
Quote:
I was married for 5 of those 13 years, and so I have been single for 8 years...Any ideas on where I should be looking because this cow town is getting old!
Whether it's 8 years or 8 days, it's still too long to be bored! As for the cowtown comment, I'll leave that one alone. I'm having to bite my tongue (or my fingers, rather) to keep myself out of trouble.

Quote:
Maybe you are one of those men I've been looking for...because this cow town is getting old!
To whom is this comment directed? Me? If so, for the record, I'm FEMALE, but, in the event you play both teams...

Old 02-10-2008, 07:48 PM

2,330 posts, read 6,256,884 times
Naw that comment was directed to me.. and maybe I could be that man for you.. but you dont know.

I know this.. I am not one of those "Generalized" men you type San Antonio guys to be. Although you may have attempted to not generalize the San Antonio men.. you did.. remember .. we are not "hearing" what you are saying rather we are "seeing" what you are saying. Its a tad bit harder to get your point across typing then talking. To me it takes more words typing to get the same point across to someone if you were talking. My apologies if you were not generalizing males of San Antonio.

And on the meeting people.. stop trying to meet someone and let it just happen.. or if the cow town is too much.. its time to move on down the horizon to somewhere else...

Old 02-11-2008, 07:48 AM

454 posts, read 370,322 times
Quote:
The Man....do you think you are The Man? haha..
I am probably the lowest maintenance woman you would ever find....and certainly generalization is not uncommon...and that is all it is....not all the Cities men are like that....duh.............what I mean is that I don't ask for a whole lot, hell I probably make more money than most of the men I've met, and it seems that men in SA or Texas(?), not be offended, have this preconceived idea that women don't have any brains, or have a right to their opinion. Alot of women just put up with the crap their men dish out....

Hmm, well, since I've gone to about the 5th wedding in 2 years recently, all between well educated (master/doctorate level) women and men with professional positions, well travelled, very intelligent, all having met their partners here in San Antonio, I have to say there *are* definitely plenty of men around who can handle intelligent professional women.

That you haven't found one reflects more on you than the community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio