Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2008, 10:26 PM

898 posts, read 2,562,442 times

Advertisements

Haha that middle one is infinity...dressed nice and angry that everyone is cluttering up the HEB with their Spurs t-shirts and Walmart brand sweats. Riff-raff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2008, 12:04 AM

791 posts, read 3,959,211 times
This is the funniest freaking thread I've read since signing up on this site! LOL - infinity, you keep those slams coming because I really appreciate having a good laugh every morning!

Oh, and latinocowboy - you're HOTTTTT!!! I wish you shopped at my HEB!

Old 02-04-2008, 12:29 AM

2,649 posts, read 7,438,011 times
I wouldn't dare go grocery shopping in Dallas without wearing my Russian Sable fur hat from Neiman Marcus.
It truly is a sign of sophistication to show up at Kroger signature, or Tom Thumb Flagship with that.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:10 AM

791 posts, read 3,959,211 times
I'm sorry, smuboy, you clearly have been living in San Antonio too long... that hat is sooo last season. I bet you got it at the Quarry where those thugs hang out. As everyone knows, no one with any class shops at Kroger or Tom Thumb. You should only shop at Central Market (but NOT at the one in San Antonio). The one in Dallas is sooo much nicer.
I hear they not only have a play area for the kids, but also a special Ferrari valet parking section, and serve you champagne while you shop. Oh, and if they don't have what you're looking for, they will fly you to California so you can pick up what you need at Trader Joe's.

But please remember, red carpet attire only!

<----- yes, an actual HEB Central Market shopper... in Dallas, of course.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:32 AM

2,649 posts, read 7,438,011 times
I think I saw her getting into her bentley at the valet stand last week at the Simon David just outside Highland Park.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:47 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,454,960 times
OMG!!!!! This thread is f*cken hilarious!!!! *rotflmfao* Gosh almighty! Who on earth is going to dress to the nines to go pick up groceries!!! The only time I ever saw anyone "dress up" to go to the groceries or Wal-Mart was Friday nights in Madera, CA. Of course, this was the highlight of everyone's week because there isn't a F*CKEN thing to do in THAT backa$$ward town!!!!

Old 02-09-2008, 07:41 PM

9 posts, read 21,580 times
Default Wanted in SA

How about some eligible men that don't have hangups aboutr women who know what they want, mental or emotional problems, financial problems, or are just plain stupid! I have never been so bored in my entire life... I moved from CA 13 years ago, and I'm ready to go back. I thought I would find a nice family man here, but they are all either looking for a Barbie, dip tobacco, or drink way too much, missing most of their teeth, and can't hold a job...what is up with that?

Please tell me whether this is just a phase or whether this town is really that backward.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:45 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,021,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbu4777 View Post
How about some eligible men that don't have hangups aboutr women who know what they want, mental or emotional problems, financial problems, or are just plain stupid! I have never been so bored in my entire life... I moved from CA 13 years ago, and I'm ready to go back. I thought I would find a nice family man here, but they are all either looking for a Barbie, dip tobacco, or drink way too much, missing most of their teeth, and can't hold a job...what is up with that?

Please tell me whether this is just a phase or whether this town is really that backward.
So CA has an abundance of nice family men? Let me run and tell my single girlfriends, so they can get packing!!

Old 02-09-2008, 08:10 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,823,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbu4777 View Post

maybe it is just you;have you thought about that. 13 years and she has met all losers;say something about what she attracts to me.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:56 PM

9 posts, read 21,580 times
Default And you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
maybe it is just you;have you thought about that. 13 years and she has met all losers;say something about what she attracts to me.

Have something to say about all the losers I have met...maybe there are no men in this town that meet the standard I have set for myself....maybe you men are looking for stupid blondes who have no ambition except to use you for personal gain....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio