Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 02:50 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstxcop View Post
Paka... Do the drops work for congestion??? ... Our 14 year old daughter suffers horribly from allergies but doesn't have the sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes... Her main symptom is severe congestion...

She went thru a 1 year round of allergy shots and it did help some, she used to start her congestion in October and had no air flow thru her nose, AT ALL... After the year of shots her congestion doesn't start for her until January time frame and she does have some air flow. but not much...

The last few days have been pretty bad for her and I haven't let her outside other than going to and from school... Our oldest daughter works at HEB so I'll have her bring some of the drops home if they work for congestion...
Yeppers, sure does. Dried up my non-stop sneezing and runny nose within 5 minutes. Camper1 got it and it worked great for her as well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2016, 02:54 PM

1,366 posts, read 4,487,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Yeppers, sure does. Dried up my non-stop sneezing and runny nose within 5 minutes. Camper1 got it and it worked great for her as well!
So glad the drops worked so well for you both... Our oldest daughter is at HEB now and is picking up some drops for Madi to try... I'll report back... Thanks for your info!!!

Old 01-18-2016, 03:21 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
Day 3 for me, and I am not sneezing, stuffed up, or itchy. I hope this works through the whole season. If not, I'm going to ask my husband to transfer to someplace else. not really, but it is just horrible to be so allergic to this crap!

Old 01-18-2016, 04:14 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Day 3 for me, and I am not sneezing, stuffed up, or itchy. I hope this works through the whole season. If not, I'm going to ask my husband to transfer to someplace else. not really, but it is just horrible to be so allergic to this crap!
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you Sapphire is using it with great results as well! Wooo-Woooo!

Old 01-18-2016, 04:52 PM

How long did it take ya'll to start feeling results??? ... I put 10 drops under Madi's tongue at 420pm and she is still very congested and her eyes are still burning... I told her we would keep it up for 5 days to see if she sees any results...

Old 01-18-2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
How long did it take ya'll to start feeling results??? ... I put 10 drops under Madi's tongue at 420pm and she is still very congested and her eyes are still burning... I told her we would keep it up for 5 days to see if she sees any results...
It was within minutes for me.

Old 01-18-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
It was within minutes for me.
I read on the company web site that the drops should be held under the tongue for several minutes before swallowing them and that the drops can be given during an allergy attack at 15 minute intervals in addition to the 3x a day...

So, I just gave Madi her 2nd round of drops, the 1st time I gave her 10 drops and she swallowed them immediately... This time I gave her 15 drops and she held them under her tongue for 2 minutes before she swallowed... She went and took a shower afterwards and came out of the shower able to breathe!!! ... Now, I don't know if this is because of the steam from the shower or the allergy drops or maybe a combo of both, but we will take what we can get!!! ... I will give her more drops before bed and hopefully she will be able to sleep well and have a decent day at school tomorrow...

Old 01-18-2016, 05:51 PM

434 posts, read 1,123,648 times
Finally went to get the drops and started about 3:30pm today. I felt better within about 20 minutes, but am starting to get a little stuffy now so will take some more. Eyes feel better though. When I went to HEB the gal in that department said they had a run on this product the past few days so it must be helping people.

Old 01-18-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I read on the company web site that the drops should be held under the tongue for several minutes before swallowing them and that the drops can be given during an allergy attack at 15 minute intervals in addition to the 3x a day...

So, I just gave Madi her 2nd round of drops, the 1st time I gave her 10 drops and she swallowed them immediately... This time I gave her 15 drops and she held them under her tongue for 2 minutes before she swallowed... She went and took a shower afterwards and came out of the shower able to breathe!!! ... Now, I don't know if this is because of the steam from the shower or the allergy drops or maybe a combo of both, but we will take what we can get!!! ... I will give her more drops before bed and hopefully she will be able to sleep well and have a decent day at school tomorrow...
I hope it's the drops! I have a hard time not swallowing them but I force myself to keep them under my tongue as long as I can. It actually burns a tiny bit at first but that doesn't last long. The taste is pleasant enough, too, not gross or medicine-y at all. I'm so glad Paka posted about this because it has really given me a lot of relief. My face , eyes, and nose not itching is worth way more than $15, and being able to breathe and not peel my eyes open in the morning? ! Fantastic.

( I remember one year the cedar was so bad, my ears itched. THAT was horrible! )

Old 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I hope it's the drops! I have a hard time not swallowing them but I force myself to keep them under my tongue as long as I can. It actually burns a tiny bit at first but that doesn't last long. The taste is pleasant enough, too, not gross or medicine-y at all. I'm so glad Paka posted about this because it has really given me a lot of relief. My face , eyes, and nose not itching is worth way more than $15, and being able to breathe and not peel my eyes open in the morning? ! Fantastic.

( I remember one year the cedar was so bad, my ears itched. THAT was horrible! )
Sadly, I think it was the steam because she stuffed right back up shortly after getting out of the shower... I still gave her some more drops before bedtime but she also had to take a small squirt of Afrin just so she could sleep... I'm hoping the drops will start making a difference as her congestion is horrible...

On a side note I gave a dropper full to our German Shepherd who also suffers from allergies and scratches so much and I'm happy to say the drops made a huge difference with her... She hasn't scratched in over an hour!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio