U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 08:12 AM

2,721 posts, read 3,411,372 times

Advertisements

This thread has all the makings of a Jerry Springer episode. Have the folding chairs begun to fly
yet ?
The elderly are deserved of veneration only if their character merits it.

Let them eat cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
Disgust is an evolutionary trait to protect us from obvious toxins in our environment. Now in the era of industrialization the mechanism for disgust is not as necessary yet works overtime as if we were still living in the jungles.

Help her, don't help her, you won't be judged here. Caution only that the mechanism for disgust could be better self regulated by all parties involved.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:39 AM

5,619 posts, read 12,939,204 times
I was just going to suggest that the OP move to another apartment. I know of a nice one in New York where he'd fit right in. But then I thought maybe it might be offensive so I didn't post it back then. By the way, yer really not reading this now.

Old 01-27-2016, 01:09 PM

2,622 posts, read 4,550,844 times
This is one of those threads where full disclosure will never come out. The OP sounds like a mean spirited, hateful person who more than likely is a magnet for offensive remarks being aimed his way.

It's a sad way to go through life, but it's a personal choice.

This bigot excuse is valid for both sides of the fence, well, hell, all around the fence you can say, and damn, has it ever grown weary. I'm here to tell you, in this day and age, a good and kind person (black, white, yellow, doesn't matter) is not singled out and profiled and called names and slurs.

On the other hand, there is just something about a mean, spiteful AH that just literally draws unfavorable comments out people, even if it's mumbled under the breath, spoken loudly or just passing thoughts.

There will be no way anyone reading any of these posts will know the full story and hey, that's ok. I read enough to at least have renewed faith in people. I am happy to live in a world where there are people who have the capacity to show kindness to their fellow man.

To the OP, try losing the chip on the shoulder, turn the other cheek, (lol this could go on and on, but you get my drift) and you might find life to not only be bearable, but downright enjoyable.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:39 PM

2,067 posts, read 5,309,631 times
[quote=KM1174;42759227]Actually, if you reread what i said, management told me she left messages referencing my marriage and how it was disgusting when complaining.

ill be waiting for your apology, but i highly doubt you are that kind of person

An apology? I am the first person to apologize when I am wrong. I don't see any reason I owe you an apology.

Old 01-28-2016, 01:13 AM

37,741 posts, read 55,422,265 times
OK, folks. I guess OP got your unanimous opinion, and answers to his question.

Closed.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio