Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 01:40 PM

6,707 posts, read 8,776,563 times

Advertisements

This thread has nothing to do with:

Syria
France
Germany
Greece
Middle East
Willie Nelson
Lyndon B Johnson
Or even your pulchritudinous ex wife.

What the topic is: People who cross over illegally from Mexico into the US at a high risk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 02:27 PM

9,851 posts, read 13,696,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post

Syria
France
Germany
Greece
Middle East
Willie Nelson
Lyndon B Johnson

What the topic is: People who cross over illegally from Mexico into the US at a high risk.
No. It's about the eight.now ten humans who lost theirs lived crossing the United States snd Mexican border seeking better lives at whatever cost.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:49 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
No. It's about the eight.now ten humans who lost theirs lived crossing the United States snd Mexican border seeking better lives at whatever cost.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/us/mig...aca/index.html

And this poor sweet fella. Good Lord, I hate to wish bad things on people but some of you bleeding hearts need to be victimized by one of these people, I guess, before you pull your heads out of your butts.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:14 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,390,593 times
Default What?

Your head is where the sun don't shine if you believe I am for Illegal Immigration.
You need be victimized by the coyotes. Just once. Then it would come out and see the light.
You would not see it unless you experienced it.
You would get it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
San Antonio migrant deaths: One immigrant was former DACA recipient - CNN.com

And this poor sweet fella. Good Lord, I hate to wish bad things on people but some of you bleeding hearts need to be victimized by one of these people, I guess, before you pull your heads out of your butts.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:22 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,390,593 times
Default But of course,

Thank you for recognizing my writing. I have fans on you tube also. Even the exwifee is a fan,
but I won't let her back, no matter how attractive. More to come......a Lithuanian girl ?

Yes ahem, all undocumented immigrants are criminals sent over by Mexico. It is all quite beyond me also.
Dang it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post

Syria
France
Germany
Greece
Middle East
Willie Nelson
Lyndon B Johnson

Old 07-26-2017, 04:12 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
Give me a break! Drug runners and gangsters. We don't need to support any more of it! Just wait until the ones who escape turn out to be the upstanding, tax-paying citizens you think they are. Feel free to put your home address up here and take in and support as many as you wish.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
San Antonio migrant deaths: One immigrant was former DACA recipient - CNN.com

I get it. I'm on your side on this one. He needed to stay in Guatemala. That's one of 10. What's the story on the other nine? You're not going to hear about how they were raised as meztizo farmers who worked for $5 a week on a hill in a home made shack supporting their 4 children eating the rice and beans they harvest only to have $6 taken every week by drug lords who used their land to traffick drugs. And when they refused to give those drug lords their money the drug lords said that if you don't pay me now I will shoot your children, your cousins and everyone else in this neighborhood. So they fled to another small town where they saved now $3 a week for years to pay a coyote to get either a mother or father (and maybe one of those children who is now in middle school) to cross the border on la bestia and found their way across rivers and deserts and other gangs. And they found their way on to that truck in Laredo and died. So. That's the story. That's probably the story for the other 9 people in the truck who passed away. But you're going to focus on the one case. You do you though. In my house all lives matter. Even undocumented ones.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:19 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
$3 a week is $156 a year, so to save $6000 to pay a coyote it would take one 38 years. Sorry, not buying it.

You mentioned your household. So how many immigrants are you housing, feeding, and clothing these days? 7? 9? How noble of you!

(sorry, not buying it)

Old 07-26-2017, 07:22 PM

61,699 posts, read 87,101,195 times
"The driver of the tractor-trailer, James Matthew Bradley Jr., said he was not aware of the cargo in his vehicle and only discovered it when he parked at a Walmart and went outside to urinate. The 60-year-old was charged on Monday with knowingly transporting undocumented immigrants."

I am not a truck driver, but I wonder how someone can drive a cargo without checking what actually he is transporting?

Old 07-26-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
$3 a week is $156 a year, so to save $6000 to pay a coyote it would take one 38 years. Sorry, not buying it.
Could be a mother in her late 40s whose parents have been saving for that long. But whatever. There's no winning. I'm done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio