U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2008, 02:30 AM

16 posts, read 39,493 times

Advertisements

:d I Need To Know If I Should Or Should Not Move To San Antonio Regardless Of Where I Am Located Right Now, Please Give Me At Least 5 Reasons Why I Should Or Should Not Move There, Thank You!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:47 AM

218 posts, read 245,821 times
No offense, that's a bad idea.

This will eventually turn into a big mess.

I think you're better off specifying what you're looking for and what you're not looking for and people can tell you whether you'll find it in SA or not.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:08 AM

337 posts, read 1,285,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelangelosa View Post
No offense, that's a bad idea.

This will eventually turn into a big mess.

I think you're better off specifying what you're looking for and what you're not looking for and people can tell you whether you'll find it in SA or not.

Yep! Afraid's that's right. There are 5 (probably more than that) reasons to move or not move to ANY city you could think of! What are you looking for?

Old 03-16-2008, 05:46 AM

7,628 posts, read 14,325,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elzorro View Post
:d I Need To Know If I Should Or Should Not Move To San Antonio Regardless Of Where I Am Located Right Now, Please Give Me At Least 5 Reasons Why I Should Or Should Not Move There, Thank You!

It's not that we don't want to HELP you make the right decision, but that has to be the right decision for YOU.

Why don't you list us your 5 reason TO move here, and the 5 reasons NOT to and we can help you determine if a move here might make you happy. If you HATE great mexican food, good fun and friendly folk...you might want to consider elsewhere.

Trust me, there are folks that move here and are miserable (we have all pretty much determined they were just as miserable where they were prior to moving here, and expect them to be just as miserable once they LEAVE here...assuming they ever DO get up the ambition to do so) but honestly NO WHERE is perfect for everyone. Thank God I suppose....or SA would be WAY to crowded! LOL

Old 03-16-2008, 07:28 AM

4,263 posts, read 9,685,391 times
"Search" is your friend.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:43 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,348,536 times
5 strong reasons to move here:

1. bruce bowen
2. tim duncan
3. michael finley
4. fabricio oberto
5. manu ginobili

ummm
6. robert horry
7. jacques vaughn
8. that new stoudemire guy
9. tony parker
10. gregg popovich

ummmm. okay, well, this would only cover about mid-late october to july....
and then, there's that few weeks that they cover the arena floor with dark soil and bullmanure, but ......

this october to july gig is pretty exciting...... they're not bad to watch at all....
and I only put pop last because, well.... he isn't allowed on the floor during games, but... he's pretty darn good at what he does.....
other than this little gig, yeah, what everyone else said before me - gonna have to do some research, maybe visit, etc.....
otherwise the thread would turn into a brats' brawl.....
PGR

Old 03-16-2008, 08:52 AM

2,330 posts, read 6,253,240 times
The number one reason to move to San Antonio .. is all of the CD posters that frequent this site live here.. and they are all such wonderful people!! That is the number one reason to move to San Antonio... Nuff said!

Old 03-16-2008, 11:46 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,012,533 times
I think what we will do is nip this one in the bud before it falls off a steep cliff. To the OP, please take to heart some of the excellent suggestions that have been made and perhaps rephrase your topic query so that the folks can provide you with useful information to help you with any decisions you will ultimately make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio