U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2009, 02:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,670 times

Advertisements

DO NOT USE THIS ESTABLISHMENT! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RIP OFFS. THEY DO NOT KNOW "THEIR" OWN CONTRACTS AND ARE RUDE AND UNPROFFESIONAL. THEY HAVE THESE 12 YEAR OLDS WORKING THEIR THAT KNOW NOTHING, CAN'T SPELL OR READ YOUR NAME (MUCH LESS THEIR OWN)! THE OWNER JERRI- WILL NOT FULLFILL HER OWN CONTRACTED OBLIGATIONS ON THE MASSAGES, AND THE RESTROOMS ARE DIRTY. THIS PLACE IS TO BE OF SERENITY AND PEACE- IT'S LOUD AND THERE ARE SLAMMING OF DOORS- OTHER STAFF YELLING IN THE HALLWAY- AND DOWN RIGHT UNPLEASENT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 PM
djw

951 posts, read 2,576,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindey one View Post
DO NOT USE THIS ESTABLISHMENT! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RIP OFFS. THEY DO NOT KNOW "THEIR" OWN CONTRACTS AND ARE RUDE AND UNPROFFESIONAL. THEY HAVE THESE 12 YEAR OLDS WORKING THEIR THAT KNOW NOTHING, CAN'T SPELL OR READ YOUR NAME (MUCH LESS THEIR OWN)! THE OWNER JERRI- WILL NOT FULLFILL HER OWN CONTRACTED OBLIGATIONS ON THE MASSAGES, AND THE RESTROOMS ARE DIRTY. THIS PLACE IS TO BE OF SERENITY AND PEACE- IT'S LOUD AND THERE ARE SLAMMING OF DOORS- OTHER STAFF YELLING IN THE HALLWAY- AND DOWN RIGHT UNPLEASENT!

For anyone familiar with my posts regarding the BBB and a local business with customer service issues....LindeyOne is dead on with her comments!!
And fwiw, I did contact BBB and the business never replied, so it is an unresolved complaint on file with the BBB. Seems HQ doesn't really care either. Too bad since this is a home-grown San Antonio company.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:38 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,353,646 times
they really use 12 year olds? I'm pretty sure there's a federal agency or three or four that would like to know that one.. probably a couple of state and local ones as well. I hope to see them on one of those trouble shooter investigative reports soon

Old 07-14-2009, 03:04 PM
djw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
they really use 12 year olds? I'm pretty sure there's a federal agency or three or four that would like to know that one.. probably a couple of state and local ones as well. I hope to see them on one of those trouble shooter investigative reports soon
My personal experience did not involve the employment of a minor (that I could tell) but definitely involved immaturity and inexperience and incomptence. My chief complaint is that the owner/manager has never attempted to return my calls or inquiries regarding my customer service complaint. Sure, it's now mountain out of molehill, but if you are in the business of customer service and specialize in a business that is supposed to relax it's clientele, then you really SHOULD make sure your clients are happy!

$400 I could have spent in one day at Hyatt's really posh spa and been much happier!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:16 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,353,646 times
yowzers! $400? I don't think the massage packages on a cruise ship are that expensive and those have the added serenity of a full ocean view or watching the Alaskan coast. That was still by far the best haircut I ever received.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:04 PM

3,060 posts, read 6,744,830 times
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone tried the new Thai place on Potranco and Ellison?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:06 PM
djw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone tried the new Thai place on Potranco and Ellison?
It's open now? Earlier this week it still had the "Coming soon" sign out. Would love to try it tomorrow if it's open...

Old 07-16-2009, 04:05 AM

7,629 posts, read 14,384,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djw View Post
For anyone familiar with my posts regarding the BBB and a local business with customer service issues....LindeyOne is dead on with her comments!!
And fwiw, I did contact BBB and the business never replied, so it is an unresolved complaint on file with the BBB. Seems HQ doesn't really care either. Too bad since this is a home-grown San Antonio company.
Are you talking the location at Potranco and 1604??? I go there all the time, have never had a problem. Normally get a 2 hour massage and have been treated well, enjoyed it and never experienced any of the issues you have complained about above...what am I doing differently??? I do go during the week vs the weekends for the most part. I have been very pleased with the service that I have received there.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:56 AM

314 posts, read 724,884 times
I think they were talking about the new restaurant (Thai Palace?) next to the Sears/ across from the CVS.

I hope its good because I am not real happy with any of the Chinese places around here and I need a change!

Old 07-16-2009, 07:25 AM
djw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Are you talking the location at Potranco and 1604??? I go there all the time, have never had a problem. Normally get a 2 hour massage and have been treated well, enjoyed it and never experienced any of the issues you have complained about above...what am I doing differently??? I do go during the week vs the weekends for the most part. I have been very pleased with the service that I have received there.
Yeah, the one massage I had was very nice, that's why I signed up for a membership!
Hey, if ya ever see the owner in there, please tell her to give me a call!

As tempting as it is to share my complaints...I won't do it here in this forum. I don't doubt that most folks are happy with the service and the massages. And I don't claim to have higher standards than others, but the two or three things I wanted to discuss with the owner/manager were things I felt she needed to be aware of. Problem is, she never called back.
Regardless of what my complaints are, an owner/manager that doesn't have the time to address concerns of her clients isn't in business for the right reason. And if it's her staff that didn't relay messages and my letter, then that's even more validation that her staff is incompetent and immature!
And trust me, I could certainly have used that $$ or the massages in the last few months! My principles are costing me on this one it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio