U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-28-2008, 03:23 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,741,409 times
Reputation: 1253

Advertisements

[quote=SanAntoQT;3602390][quote=gwrober;3595589]What if they were W's??
Quote:

*ROTFLMAO* My daughter and I were talking about this very same thing on Saturday!!!!
WOW!!!

Really?

Any Simpsons fans here?? "Ow quit it. Ow quit it."

 
Old 04-28-2008, 03:56 PM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,235,420 times
Reputation: 1009
Ok so i had a scare today. My registration was expired. Know a about 2 months ago i was pulled over for my license plate not being lit up. I received a ticket and paid it. Back to today the Bexar Co. sherif car drives by turns around pulls me over. Said im pulling you over because of your outdated registration. I was like ok give him my insurance and license. He comes back and say step out of the vehicle and put your hands behind your back and so. I was really freaked out never been to jail never had anything wrong except a ticket or three. Apparently my insurance card was expired and license suspended. He then gets a call on his radio says he has to go lets me go says get this car off the road as ASAP. Im in ahh. I get home and it turns out they suspended my license because of that ticket for the plate not being lit up. Texas has a point system and that put me over i was suppose to pay 104 by april 12th. My new insurance card also came in the mail last month. A lot of my mail goes to my aunts. So i called her and this is when she told me about all this mail i had at her house. So know i have a big ticket apparently i can get the insurance thing off and with 12 dollars the registration off if i get it in 10 days. As for the driving with a suspended license i have no idea.

So then i think to myself you were almost arrested. What a day. Time to cook dinner.
 
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Status: "Amused by Blue" (set 7 days ago)
 
14,626 posts, read 31,207,708 times
Reputation: 6682
OMG, ryneone! Get all that taken care of soon......jail is no place for a sweetie like you! They will haul you in over that, too, as you almost found out.

Turkey helper>>>>>jail food.
 
Old 04-28-2008, 05:03 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Ok so i had a scare today. My registration was expired. Know a about 2 months ago i was pulled over for my license plate not being lit up. I received a ticket and paid it. Back to today the Bexar Co. sherif car drives by turns around pulls me over. Said im pulling you over because of your outdated registration. I was like ok give him my insurance and license. He comes back and say step out of the vehicle and put your hands behind your back and so. I was really freaked out never been to jail never had anything wrong except a ticket or three. Apparently my insurance card was expired and license suspended. He then gets a call on his radio says he has to go lets me go says get this car off the road as ASAP. Im in ahh. I get home and it turns out they suspended my license because of that ticket for the plate not being lit up. Texas has a point system and that put me over i was suppose to pay 104 by april 12th. My new insurance card also came in the mail last month. A lot of my mail goes to my aunts. So i called her and this is when she told me about all this mail i had at her house. So know i have a big ticket apparently i can get the insurance thing off and with 12 dollars the registration off if i get it in 10 days. As for the driving with a suspended license i have no idea.

So then i think to myself you were almost arrested. What a day. Time to cook dinner.
that is an ugly scare!
 
Old 04-28-2008, 05:13 PM
 
Location: Lexington, South Carolina
732 posts, read 3,366,812 times
Reputation: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Ok so i had a scare today. My registration was expired. Know a about 2 months ago i was pulled over for my license plate not being lit up. I received a ticket and paid it. Back to today the Bexar Co. sherif car drives by turns around pulls me over. Said im pulling you over because of your outdated registration. I was like ok give him my insurance and license. He comes back and say step out of the vehicle and put your hands behind your back and so. I was really freaked out never been to jail never had anything wrong except a ticket or three. Apparently my insurance card was expired and license suspended. He then gets a call on his radio says he has to go lets me go says get this car off the road as ASAP. Im in ahh. I get home and it turns out they suspended my license because of that ticket for the plate not being lit up. Texas has a point system and that put me over i was suppose to pay 104 by april 12th. My new insurance card also came in the mail last month. A lot of my mail goes to my aunts. So i called her and this is when she told me about all this mail i had at her house. So know i have a big ticket apparently i can get the insurance thing off and with 12 dollars the registration off if i get it in 10 days. As for the driving with a suspended license i have no idea.

So then i think to myself you were almost arrested. What a day. Time to cook dinner.

Good grief, Ryneone! Hope you get that straightened out ASAP!!!
 
Old 04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,807 posts, read 26,340,699 times
Reputation: 3989
reminds me of the time I got pulled over three times on the same block.. I had mine suspended when I was 16 and just got it back, but I guess it wasn't updated in the computer. The first time was for a burned out brake light. Second was for not having insurance in the vehicle (it was registered in Ohio and you don't have to). and the third was for the suspended license. I had quite a crowd gathered around by the third time..
 
Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 7,536,904 times
Reputation: 3750
Tonight is one of those rare April nights that I have my windows open and I can't believe we have coyotes here in the Tri-cities. I hear a pretty decent pack howling at the moon right now.
 
Old 04-29-2008, 12:09 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,741,409 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
Tonight is one of those rare April nights that I have my windows open and I can't believe we have coyotes here in the Tri-cities. I hear a pretty decent pack howling at the moon right now.
How ironic - there was a pack out behind Sage Run last night yip-yapping for a couple of hours. Kind of annoying, but it scared off all the stray (and not stray) cats in our area!
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:24 PM
 
Location: Seaford, Delaware
3,471 posts, read 17,264,227 times
Reputation: 2625
Send them coyotes to San Antonio. We have lots of stray cats that will keep a herd of coyotes fed for months. The city no lnger provides rental cages to capture the strays. If you do manage to get one, you take it in and they will give it back after it is fixed and vaccinated. That's fine with me, but how do you catch a feral cat?
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:45 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,741,409 times
Reputation: 1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneSA View Post
Send them coyotes to San Antonio. We have lots of stray cats that will keep a herd of coyotes fed for months. The city no lnger provides rental cages to capture the strays. If you do manage to get one, you take it in and they will give it back after it is fixed and vaccinated. That's fine with me, but how do you catch a feral cat?
With the right muzzle velocity....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top