Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2008, 09:38 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,397,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
OH next we need photo albums so I can upload the bazillion pictures I have on myspace to CD as well! LOL

On another forum I read, they have a photo thread, but one of the members put together a photo album on flickr, photobucket, or something and linked it to the forum. So all forum members can submit pics, and he'll add them to the gallery. Pretty neat.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:49 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,973,866 times
What is with the little trash can icons.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:15 PM

14,637 posts, read 34,884,973 times
I posted something and deleted it. I can't remember but it was something nonsensical as usual. It will come to me in a few.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:13 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,521,345 times
Dang, for the first time in forever I actually miss living in the country. My daughter just called and she's probably getting goats. I miss my goaties!!! They are SUCH better pets than dogs! I wonder if I could get away with it here???? The girl goats are quiet, they don't smell at all, their poop is great fertilizer........ yeah, I'd get caught. But if I could just have a couple of does, and a few bantam hens, I wouldn't hate this darned big lot so much!!

Tell me how anyone could say "no" to this face:
Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/RAS_Nubian_goat.JPG/555px-RAS_Nubian_goat.JPG

Old 05-30-2008, 02:17 PM

14,637 posts, read 34,884,973 times
That reminds me of the Easter drama at my church a couple of years ago.....they brought in real goats for one of the scenes. I was the backstage mgr and when they struck the scene, all I heard in my earpiece was--uh, oh, what about the goat poop? LOL I had to get the camera/light crew to hold off a minute while we got it scooped up and you talk about funny. The banter back and forth about goat poop when one of the guys didn't even know there were goats on the stage........well, it was funny.

I guess you had to be there.....

Old 05-30-2008, 02:23 PM

732 posts, read 3,545,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
Dang, for the first time in forever I actually miss living in the country. My daughter just called and she's probably getting goats. I miss my goaties!!! They are SUCH better pets than dogs! I wonder if I could get away with it here???? The girl goats are quiet, they don't smell at all, their poop is great fertilizer........ yeah, I'd get caught. But if I could just have a couple of does, and a few bantam hens, I wouldn't hate this darned big lot so much!!

Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/RAS_Nubian_goat.JPG/555px-RAS_Nubian_goat.JPG
I think goats are so cute! I've never raised them or anything but they have always been my favorite animals at the petting zoo.....

Old 05-30-2008, 02:29 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,521,345 times
Goats are the best! We used to raise dairy goats. Had almost 20 at highest count. The "boys" DID stink! But the girls, not at all. And baby goaties (especially the Nubian breed) are the most adorable thing! When they're running, they look like a little girl with pig tails flopping in the breeze. After we got rid of most of the herd, we kept one that really was a pet. She stayed in the back pasture with my daughter's horse. Those two were great friends. Everyday when Otherhalf would come home from work, the two of them would come running to the fence to say "hi". They had to have their noses rubbed before they'd go back to grazing. Think I'm starting to talk myself into moving back to the country.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:

Hee hee hee....
Attached Thumbnails
San Antonio Off Topic Thread-555px-ras_nubian_goat-copy.jpg  

Old 05-30-2008, 02:50 PM

933 posts, read 1,971,548 times
Quote:

How about some fainting goats??? Those are really cute...well, at least the videos on YouTube show they are really cute. I have not met one in person. But if you cannot have goats, a friend of mine has 3 little pups she is trying to find homes for. I have pictures and everything! LOL

Old 05-30-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
How about some fainting goats??? Those are really cute...well, at least the videos on YouTube show they are really cute. I have not met one in person. But if you cannot have goats, a friend of mine has 3 little pups she is trying to find homes for. I have pictures and everything! LOL
Can you post them here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio