Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2008, 02:02 PM

734 posts, read 3,015,619 times

Advertisements

i had to come see what you guys were talking about and see what was up with all the COLORS and FONTS and stuff!

(If you highlight the text that is white, you can read it!)

Old 06-08-2008, 02:56 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Does everyone top off their tanks daily now, or just bite the bullet?
I am still just biting the bullet and choking it down. Gas prices in Bastrop right now are hovering at 3.79 but still ouch. It is definitely about choices of where and how far to go. Like factoring in I get X miles per gallon and the place we want to go is Y miles away and Z is how much additional that activity is going to cost. I know our eating out spending has gone wayyyyy down. *sigh* Well, we have two new kittens (Daisy and Shadow) so we will have two more things two do and take care of when we are at home. I will have pictures up here tomorrow, but I have some on myspace now. :-)

Old 06-08-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
Anyone want to hear the "hilarious" way that I got woken up this morning???

My 3 yr old son quietly came into my room, stood right next to my bed where I was soundly asleep and...

screamed "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs!

I swear I must have jumped up 4 ft in the air and screamed! It's funny now, but at the time I almost had a heart attack!!!
oh dontcha love that??? My 4 year old daughter comes in and adds tickling my feet and screaming DADDYYYYYYYY!!!! at the top of her lungs. I keep repeating I love her I love her I love her. lol darn her for knowing that is my major tickle spot. I will have to thank her mommy for that....the bellowing? well, I have to take ownership of that. lol

Old 06-08-2008, 03:12 PM

oh.........has anybody noticed that some gas stations in town are either a) no longer stocking premium grade or b) have the marquee 4 on back order? I have not stopped at any of these stations so not sure what is going on. has anybody seen these blank price premium stations and stopped? thank goodness I can run on regular though I know there are some cars out there that are premium only.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:57 PM

486 posts, read 1,113,951 times
why is it I keep watching movies like this why do i insist on torturing myself with love stories? Watching the movie Evening now. Though I guess shrek the third didint count as a romantic movie.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:14 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,026,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife1029 View Post
good morning watched a great movie last night from the redbox thing again its called Flawless. This morning for some reason I decided to torture myself with shrek the third

whats everyone up to today?
Shrek the 3rd was not torture!! I love the baby donkeys and the baby shreks!!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
oh.........has anybody noticed that some gas stations in town are either a) no longer stocking premium grade or b) have the marquee 4 on back order? I have not stopped at any of these stations so not sure what is going on. has anybody seen these blank price premium stations and stopped? thank goodness I can run on regular though I know there are some cars out there that are premium only.
I read somewhere that some pumps are not set up to go over $4 a gal. Dunno if that's the case here, but could be.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
Anyone want to hear the "hilarious" way that I got woken up this morning???

My 3 yr old son quietly came into my room, stood right next to my bed where I was soundly asleep and...

screamed "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs!

I swear I must have jumped up 4 ft in the air and screamed! It's funny now, but at the time I almost had a heart attack!!!
Did your hubby have to peel you down? That's funny!! Wait till he's 10 and you hear the car backing out of the driveway--with him driving and his buddies in the back seat! Talk about a heart attack.

No that did not happen to me!!

Sorry I disappeared earlier--my dh was finally ready to go and there is like a 46 second window of opportunity to get out to the car and go!! Otherwise we dawdle some more.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle_Mom View Post
i had to come see what you guys were talking about and see what was up with all the COLORS and FONTS and stuff!

(If you highlight the text that is white, you can read it!)
No, you have to buy my secret decoder pen for 19.99 plus s/h, just ask Ryan!!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:39 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,698,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Did your hubby have to peel you down? That's funny!! Wait till he's 10 and you hear the car backing out of the driveway--with him driving and his buddies in the back seat! Talk about a heart attack.

No that did not happen to me!!

Sorry I disappeared earlier--my dh was finally ready to go and there is like a 46 second window of opportunity to get out to the car and go!! Otherwise we dawdle some more.
Or even worse...when you forget to lock the door and they walk in when you are trying to..spend some "quality" time with hubby! THAT'S not cool at all! Hasn't happened yet..but I'm just waiting (nerviously) for the day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio