U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 PM

285 posts, read 429,762 times
I enjoy reading the off topic posts every day but never seem to be online when you are all posting so I have not joined in. It appears a few are posting now though so I'll stop being a lurker.

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread or ask my question here where everyone is so friendly .... so here goes: I'm driving from northern Virginia to Canyon Lake in August and have my AAA triptik plus mapquest plus I have a GPS for my car. None tell me if I'll face my greatest driving fear of super high roads on my trek. Has anyone traveled the "northern" route - through Tennessee, Arkansas, then IH35 through Dallas recently?
Lori

Old 06-14-2008, 09:04 PM

4,148 posts, read 4,997,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Virginia View Post
I enjoy reading the off topic posts every day but never seem to be online when you are all posting so I have not joined in. It appears a few are posting now though so I'll stop being a lurker.

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread or ask my question here where everyone is so friendly .... so here goes: I'm driving from northern Virginia to Canyon Lake in August and have my AAA triptik plus mapquest plus I have a GPS for my car. None tell me if I'll face my greatest driving fear of super high roads on my trek. Has anyone traveled the "northern" route - through Tennessee, Arkansas, then IH35 through Dallas recently?
Lori
I have been from Miami to LA but have never been north of Dallas so sorry I cant help.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:07 PM

933 posts, read 1,312,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Hi, Anthony! http://bestsmileys.com/waving/7.gif (broken link)
HI QT! You missed a great time tonight! How was your pampering day yesterday?

Old 06-14-2008, 09:11 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,493,839 times
hey guys, back from the M&G and thought i would pop on to this thread since ya'll said it was where all the cool kids hang out after 8pm --- it was great to meet ya'll today!!!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:14 PM

3,542 posts, read 5,352,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstxcop View Post
hey guys, back from the M&G and thought i would pop on to this thread since ya'll said it was where all the cool kids hang out after 8pm --- it was great to meet ya'll today!!!
Woohooo welcome aboard!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:16 PM

933 posts, read 1,312,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstxcop View Post
It was great meeting you too! And yes, this is where all the fun is after dark. we just banter endlessly until our keystrokes become slower and slower. LOL

Old 06-14-2008, 09:18 PM

2,398 posts, read 4,128,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
HI QT! You missed a great time tonight! How was your pampering day yesterday?
Hi, Spam! Wish I'd been there for the M&G.

My pampering was WONDERFUL!!! Three hours lying around being pampered and catered to...DELICIOUS!!!!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:18 PM

4,148 posts, read 4,997,138 times
Breathe ryan.

Did anyone ever find out what was attacking our newbie poster.

Btw Anthony I did meat silvercreek and his wife this morning! They were very VERY nice!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:23 PM

3,542 posts, read 5,352,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Breathe ryan.

Did anyone ever find out what was attacking our newbie poster.

Btw Anthony I did meat silvercreek and his wife this morning! They were very VERY nice!
Oh wow how cool. Have they gone to an M&G before?

Old 06-14-2008, 09:26 PM

486 posts, read 741,031 times
sighs sorry i missed everyone not in the best of mood i stayed home all day waiting on the damn car moving company and they never showed up hubby tried calling etc than come to find out when i did a search on them at least 5 complaints since May by other people against them grr. Needless to say I have a headache from hell since Ive had an emotional day at home....missing hubby dealing with crap like today makes it worse. Pondering a cool bath and maybe a early night... Rye I missed the comment back from you know who did it get deleted from the topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio