U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-14-2008, 11:09 PM

13,553 posts, read 20,679,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
Haha that could be true... Sapphire... are you a guy?
Of course not! I have longish hair, too. And I don't have a clue what to do with it, either!!

Old 06-14-2008, 11:10 PM

4,148 posts, read 4,995,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Of course not! I have longish hair, too. And I don't have a clue what to do with it, either!!

Are you talking about your guy part?

Old 06-14-2008, 11:14 PM

3,542 posts, read 5,351,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
I agree Anthony, Demo's would be great!!!

Too funny about Spam's daughter! I love how kids can be so blunt, it always cracks me up! Frequently I hear "WHY do you have that earring in your nooooooooooose???!!!" Love how kids are so NOT intimidated and say things that those of us who are so much more "dignified" are afraid to ask! (Even tho we want to sometimes!)
Haha that's great! Demo's is one of my favorite places, even though I rarely go... it's only a couple blocks away from SAC. It is on St. Mary's right across from the White Rabbit... and there are a couple of bars there as well for those who decide to stick around later. Unfortunately.. they don't have a playground for kids there. They could bore to death easily... They also have an outdoor patio.. but no shade. We can eat indoors at that one since it's two stories.

It's up to y'all though.

Old 06-14-2008, 11:15 PM

60 posts, read 168,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
Hey, everyone.....

Come early 2008, I am going to need a REALLY trustworthy, highly knowledgable tax person, AND inexpensive if possible!!!

I was an independent contractor, which is a first for me.... I had to buy a lot of equipment and supplies, AND my income was just plain ridiculously LOW....
As an independent, however, they do NOT withold any taxes; they really just pay invoices that you submit....

Hello PopsGuysRule...I know that this may sound ignorant, but what does and independent contractor do? how are you different from a builder? hmmm...what jobs do you tackle? do you have a business card? website? maybe you can PM me

Old 06-14-2008, 11:16 PM

3,468 posts, read 5,480,567 times
Well, CD is running really slow for me, and since I'm wiped out, Ima head off to get some meemee's.

G'nite all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post

Are you talking about your guy part?
OMG LMAO!!!!!! I'd rep you if I could.

933 posts, read 1,312,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
LMAO yes! It was hilarious... I totally didn't see it coming.
Usually she just asks everybody...."is this where you work?". And you were definitely blind sided! I never heard her say that one before. Her mommy is going to bust a gut laughing.

Old 06-14-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
Well, CD is running really slow for me, and since I'm wiped out, Ima head off to get some meemee's.

G'nite all!!
Aww.... sorry to hear that Jules.

It was great meeting ya today... see you tomorrow

Old 06-14-2008, 11:19 PM

1,532 posts, read 2,313,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Virginia View Post
I enjoy reading the off topic posts every day but never seem to be online when you are all posting so I have not joined in. It appears a few are posting now though so I'll stop being a lurker.

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread or ask my question here where everyone is so friendly .... so here goes: I'm driving from northern Virginia to Canyon Lake in August and have my AAA triptik plus mapquest plus I have a GPS for my car. None tell me if I'll face my greatest driving fear of super high roads on my trek. Has anyone traveled the "northern" route - through Tennessee, Arkansas, then IH35 through Dallas recently?
Lori
Hi! I just traveled that route about 6 months ago. I'm not sure what super high roads are, but the drive was decent. I drove with a 3 yr old and a dog..and I was fine! I hope it helps!

Old 06-14-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
Usually she just asks everybody...."is this where you work?". And you were definitely blind sided! I never heard her say that one before. Her mommy is going to bust a gut laughing.
Haha... before that she asked me where I lived... and I asked her if she knew where the Quarry was.

Then she asked if I knew where she lived... and I said no... and she said "I live in TEXAS duh!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio