U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 AM

3,468 posts, read 7,734,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Aaawww! I wanna go, but since I'm really craving some new work and don't have the funds, it's best that I not tempt myself! heh. You gonna get anything done or jis gonna check out the sights? It would've been fun to see Powerman 5000 last night, too.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:01 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,289,640 times
I went with two coworkers, but didn't get anything done. One got a flower on her toe and the other got a four leaf clover on her foot. I was hurting just watching them... I want a kinda big one on my arm with a little something peeping out beneath where my short sleeve ends. Something so you know it's there, but you'll still interview me for the job.. but I'm also tight on funds and have to take my dog to the vet again.. some of the people there were crazy with their full body tattoos including the head. screw that..
pretty interesting crowd though, some more than others...

Old 03-09-2008, 03:42 PM

7,629 posts, read 14,337,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I went with two coworkers, but didn't get anything done. One got a flower on her toe and the other got a four leaf clover on her foot. I was hurting just watching them... I want a kinda big one on my arm with a little something peeping out beneath where my short sleeve ends. Something so you know it's there, but you'll still interview me for the job.. but I'm also tight on funds and have to take my dog to the vet again.. some of the people there were crazy with their full body tattoos including the head. screw that..
pretty interesting crowd though, some more than others...
Yea....you kinda wonder what happens to those dainty little rose buds that ladies seem to like on their upper part of their boob...does it "bloom" with age???

Got tat's on their TOE??? That HAS to hurt!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 05:18 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,289,640 times
They sucked it up pretty good, but couldn't hide the limp
There are quite a few places I would consider off limits for tattoos and the toe is definitely one of them. Some of the women there had quite a few tattoos and I actually kinda liked it on some, but definitely not all of them. There was one "couple" where we had to play the is it two girls or a guy and girl? game.. I'm fairly certain they were two girls, but oof...

Old 03-09-2008, 06:09 PM

heh, if it weren't for funds, I'd probably be one of those people that's nearly covered in tattoos. For some reason, tho, it's been a zillion years since I got mine (hhmmmmm...... maybe it's the "kids come first" thing? ) and yet I'm still jonesin' for more. I've wanted a really big back piece for awhile now, a large peacock whose feathers kinda trail down my back and around one hip. But since that would be tons of hours ~ and so tons of $$ ~ I've scaled the plan down to this picture. Someday.
Attached Thumbnails
San Antonio Off Topic Thread-822798099_15c684dd19.jpg  

Old 03-09-2008, 06:21 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,138,127 times

I admire you people that get tattoos. I'm too fickle to make up my mind on something, then I'd finally settle on one, enjoy it for a while, and then want it gone. I'm not big on commitment, I guess..........my poor husband!

Old 03-09-2008, 07:02 PM

732 posts, read 3,363,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Yea....you kinda wonder what happens to those dainty little rose buds that ladies seem to like on their upper part of their boob...does it "bloom" with age??? :
My sister got one of those tattoos on her boob in the early 80's (it was a dove)....Needless to say, many years and two kids later - that lil' birdie is doing QUITE the swan dive!

HAHA....She'd KILL me if she knew I were sharing this....but I trust you guys.....besides - she's in Canada.....

Old 03-09-2008, 07:15 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,138,127 times

Old 03-09-2008, 07:22 PM

3,060 posts, read 6,727,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
heh, if it weren't for funds, I'd probably be one of those people that's nearly covered in tattoos. For some reason, tho, it's been a zillion years since I got mine (hhmmmmm...... maybe it's the "kids come first" thing? ) and yet I'm still jonesin' for more. I've wanted a really big back piece for awhile now, a large peacock whose feathers kinda trail down my back and around one hip. But since that would be tons of hours ~ and so tons of $$ ~ I've scaled the plan down to this picture. Someday.
Jules, when you go, let us know - we've been jonesin' for a while now too! Well, I'll go if I can afford it! We have a group of us with the itch, we either don't have the time or the money.

I like the group at Dandyland - I went to a guy named Mig at Backbone but he left.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Dandyland - my daughter goes to Laurane there and LOVES her. She did this (daughter is a HUGE Cinderella fan!!). My daughter drew it and gave the sketch to Laurane, she did an amazing job of doing exactly what was wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
San Antonio Off Topic Thread-photo-38.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio