U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2008, 01:48 PM

3,109 posts, read 8,722,265 times

Advertisements

Another suggestion is to google her name in some of the white pages and they sometimes give names of relatives. It might be worth $10 or $20 to sign up for one of these background check organizations. I've found a lot that way. Good luck with whatever decision you make!!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:05 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,359,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Dang, girl. All that for nothin'.

The Chris Farley connection is actually from my "location" which is "in a van, down by the river." It's from an old SNL skit where Chris was a "motivational speaker" and I thought it was hilarious. You may not, and that's OK, but I loved everything Chris Farley did except die way too freakin' early.

YouTube - Get Motivated with Fatt Moley
Oh gawd Yes, I remember the van down by the river scare-em-speechless speech.... the 'good old days' of SNL.... hehehheh.....
the BEST....

Well, jeesh, you know, I was kinda semi-dazed anyway, but responded to this wondering why the chris farley connection... cant FIND myoriginal post re this and it was about the TAGLINE UNDER YOUR SCREEN NAME... which had previously said 'clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right' and I was referring to the song lyrics.... stuck in the middle with you... and i'm wonderin' what I oughta do..... omg, I'm so tired I cant even come up with the rest of the lyrics again... lordy... what a crazy day it's been.... nappy time I think......

Last edited by PopsGuysRule; 06-21-2008 at 02:45 PM..

Old 06-21-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gy2020 View Post
Another suggestion is to google her name in some of the white pages and they sometimes give names of relatives. It might be worth $10 or $20 to sign up for one of these background check organizations. I've found a lot that way. Good luck with whatever decision you make!!
thanks, GY.... I spoke to the apt manager again, just to confirm they had not found any contact info for the son; I just found that to be so strange... the apartment manager had found a phone number with a TX area code; she had been perusing some of Helen's papers and her address book, hoping to catch someone who could help.... She had simply called me first because, as she said, my name and number was found 'all over the place', LOL whatever that means.... brings on thoughts of scrawlings on bathroom walls... LOLOL, but it is very touching to me that my name and number were all around, that she apparently trusted me and counted me as a friend, a friend that would help.

soooo... since the time I spoke with her, she had located a number for this woman I had been told about at the hospital. I did not get detailed about my suspicions of this woman/'friend'....
luckily, the manager had located the son's last name, and the city, and an OLD phone number in a box she had taken back to the office after calling me......
She then called the police department in the Texas town, and they were on their way out to the residence. Hopefully it will still be a valid address...

Old 06-21-2008, 02:21 PM

I'm glad to hear that last part PGR. Hopefully, the police can run him down. They have ways of cross referencing numbers so if that first is bogus, I'm sure they can find an alternate.

So sorry about your friend. Pray for a happy ending!!!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:21 PM

'Kay, I deleted a post because, as my friend the SapphirePerson pointed out, I had apparently mistaken a rebuke for another post to be directed at ME.
(because it is always, of course about ME ... heh hehheh....ok NOT)

If that person already SAW it and read it, please accept my apologies....

If you are reading this, going @%??HUH%%@@??, never mind (in my best gildaTheNewscasterEditorial voice).....

Old 06-21-2008, 02:22 PM

PS. I'll send Stacey out to help!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:24 PM

14,628 posts, read 31,233,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
'Kay, I deleted a post because, as my friend the SapphirePerson pointed out, I had apparently mistaken a rebuke for another post to be directed at ME.
(because it is always, of course about ME ... heh hehheh....ok NOT)

If that person already SAW it and read it, please accept my apologies....

If you are reading this, going @%??HUH%%@@??, never mind (in my best gildaTheNewscasterEditorial voice).....
Huh? What? I know nussing. I see nussing.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Wow..the Lakers are taking quite the beating!!
as well they should.....
..... she says in her day late and dollar short voice.... but who cares? any oppty to diss the Lakers, I'm takin' it......

Old 06-21-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
can you tell me about stacey's angels? I see that as a tagline under your name.... do you share that story on here? or, send me a dm if you want to......

Old 06-21-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
tried to rep you, still need to spread more around they say, but lemme shout it out to passersby....

GY2020 !!!20 more reps!!!! helpful and supportive, understanding..!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio