U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:06 PM
 
13,581 posts, read 21,148,818 times
Reputation: 5309
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
NO...this no worky! The gropeability factor is too high! *lol*
You perv.


*rookie*
You gotta get 'em liquored up first. You are such a noob.

 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:06 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 5,446,855 times
Reputation: 3709
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
NO...this no worky! The gropeability factor is too high! *lol*
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Funky Town
15,920 posts, read 4,538,720 times
Reputation: 58433
Why, thank you!http://bestsmileys.com/cool/3.gif (broken link)
http://bestsmileys.com/mooners/5.gif (broken link)
Oops I lied.... sorry.

Hey where do you get these smilies?

Thanks!
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:07 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 5,446,855 times
Reputation: 3709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
Why, thank you!http://bestsmileys.com/cool/3.gif (broken link)
http://bestsmileys.com/mooners/5.gif (broken link)
Oops I lied.... sorry.

Hey where do you get these smilies?

Thanks!
Same place I bought the beer... http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)

BestSmileys.com
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:14 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 5,446,855 times
Reputation: 3709
Where the heck did the party go?
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:14 PM
 
Location: Funky Town
15,920 posts, read 4,538,720 times
Reputation: 58433
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonySA View Post
Same place I bought the beer... http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif (broken link)

BestSmileys.com
Thanks! BRB gotta download something
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM
 
Location: SoCal-So Proud!
4,263 posts, read 6,844,225 times
Reputation: 1496
You just gave 'em a good link...I'm sure they're all checking it out right now.
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 5,446,855 times
Reputation: 3709
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
You perv.


*rookie*
You gotta get 'em liquored up first. You are such a noob.
I totally missed this post! Dang colors

!!
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:16 PM
 
Location: San Diego, CA
2,398 posts, read 4,204,509 times
Reputation: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
You perv.


*rookie*
You gotta get 'em liquored up first. You are such a noob.
I know that, missy! But, how would it look to pretend to be the mom and commence to groping?
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:16 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
3,542 posts, read 5,446,855 times
Reputation: 3709
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
You just gave 'em a good link...I'm sure they're all checking it out right now.
LOL I think I'm creating too many monsters today... Moderator cut: off topic and links to infinite smileys

Last edited by autumngal; 06-29-2008 at 06:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top