U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2008, 09:04 AM

732 posts, read 3,363,874 times

Advertisements

You can actually go to NBC.com and see full episodes for free. No need to mess with tapes etc.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:16 PM

114,159 posts, read 54,011,527 times
OOPS!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 02:12 PM

3,060 posts, read 6,728,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorigreen View Post
You can actually go to NBC.com and see full episodes for free. No need to mess with tapes etc.

<----runs off to nbc.com.....

Old 10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,814 posts, read 33,128,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorigreen View Post
You can actually go to NBC.com and see full episodes for free.
Netflix Instant Viewing is showing this season's episodes, too... but you have to have a Netflix membership.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 PM

I've been reading about it and hearing tidbits here and there about online "tv" show access, but haven't looked into it. I've been missing out!

On another note, thanks to the little facts they display on TWC music channels, I just found out that "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins was released in 1984. It's 24 years old.

*sigh*

Old 10-01-2008, 02:49 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,293,318 times
I need to see the first episode of this season's Sarah Connor Chronicles. I thought it started last week, but found out it was the week before.
That's a great show for anyone that's interested.

and BTW, I got rear-ended by an AF MSgt this morning while stopped at the light on 1604/Potranco. There's several ways to get out of there and obviously I picked the wrong one. I was just sitting there listening to Elvis and happy that there wasn't much traffic at 6:40 AM and then suddenly I got hit in the back. I guess his foot slipped off the brake pedal or something like that. He was saying he didn't really know what happened, so that's the only thing we could think of. There wasn't much damage, but I can't get the snaps on the bumper cover to reattach, so it might mean a new one and that probably won't be cheap. He was nice, so I hope it's an easy fix, but this truck is brand new and I'm not going to drive around with a jacked up rear bumper. This makes two vehicles in a row that have been hit in the back when they were brand new. Only in freaking San Antonio with all the crappy drivers can that happen..

Old 10-01-2008, 04:33 PM

778 posts, read 2,218,080 times
Was the guy liquored up?

Old 10-01-2008, 08:35 PM

4,081 posts, read 6,084,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I need to see the first episode of this season's Sarah Connor Chronicles. I thought it started last week, but found out it was the week before.
That's a great show for anyone that's interested.

and BTW, I got rear-ended by an AF MSgt this morning while stopped at the light on 1604/Potranco. There's several ways to get out of there and obviously I picked the wrong one. I was just sitting there listening to Elvis and happy that there wasn't much traffic at 6:40 AM and then suddenly I got hit in the back. I guess his foot slipped off the brake pedal or something like that. He was saying he didn't really know what happened, so that's the only thing we could think of. There wasn't much damage, but I can't get the snaps on the bumper cover to reattach, so it might mean a new one and that probably won't be cheap. He was nice, so I hope it's an easy fix, but this truck is brand new and I'm not going to drive around with a jacked up rear bumper. This makes two vehicles in a row that have been hit in the back when they were brand new. Only in freaking San Antonio with all the crappy drivers can that happen..
It's really getting bad out there rd, more traffic everyday and not an inkling of the city doing anything to help ease the congestion. Now all you have to do is wait at the redlight, the accident comes to you...what service !!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Forest View Post
It's really getting bad out there rd, more traffic everyday and not an inkling of the city doing anything to help ease the congestion. Now all you have to do is wait at the redlight, the accident comes to you...what service !!!!
So true!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:08 PM

3,823 posts, read 13,348,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
...and BTW, I got rear-ended by an AF MSgt this morning while stopped at the light on 1604/Potranco. There's several ways to get out of there and obviously I picked the wrong one. I was just sitting there listening to Elvis and happy that there wasn't much traffic at 6:40 AM and then suddenly I got hit in the back. I guess his foot slipped off the brake pedal or something like that. He was saying he didn't really know what happened, so that's the only thing we could think of. There wasn't much damage, but I can't get the snaps on the bumper cover to reattach, so it might mean a new one and that probably won't be cheap. He was nice, so I hope it's an easy fix, but this truck is brand new and I'm not going to drive around with a jacked up rear bumper. This makes two vehicles in a row that have been hit in the back when they were brand new. Only in freaking San Antonio with all the crappy drivers can that happen..
We're you listening to his Don't Step on My Blue Suede Shoes song?
My wife got hit in the back twice in the same SUV in the same year. First time, new bumper, second time, new paint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio