U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2007, 03:21 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,359,241 times

Advertisements

rd, re work from home....

well, I am an independent contractor, no benies, and NO GUARANTEE of work at any time.... Haven't had a new assignment in weeks!!!

PGR

Old 12-05-2007, 04:11 PM

2,888 posts, read 4,352,472 times
What is a sticky thread?

Old 12-05-2007, 04:19 PM

14,628 posts, read 31,226,142 times
It sticks to the top of the first page.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:24 AM

13,807 posts, read 26,353,646 times
awww, could've thought of something covered in honey...

no work would definitely be a down side PGR. I've gotta find something to keep me off the road though

Old 12-06-2007, 05:35 AM

3,468 posts, read 7,752,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I've gotta find something to keep me off the road though
And we'd all appreciate that!!
jk!

Old 12-06-2007, 09:59 AM

25 posts, read 70,122 times
Default Crimes

There is an interesting show on Discovery Times called "Most Evil" . Dr Michael Stone examines why people commit the crimes they have done. He rates all killers on a scale from 1-22 and has titles for each level. You can go to Wikipedia and they have an explanation for each level. Unfotunately, there have been no recent episodes, but I find the reruns very interesting. I also like forensic type shows like Forensic Files on Court TV.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeb525 View Post
There is an interesting show on Discovery Times called "Most Evil" . Dr Michael Stone examines why people commit the crimes they have done. He rates all killers on a scale from 1-22 and has titles for each level. You can go to Wikipedia and they have an explanation for each level. Unfotunately, there have been no recent episodes, but I find the reruns very interesting. I also like forensic type shows like Forensic Files on Court TV.
Wow, thanks Deb..... I worry about myself sometimes with this morbid interest/obsession.... LOLOL

Yes, I like Forensic Files too...

Recently, like within the last two months or so, I ordered three books about Betty Broderick... Only two of them arrived; the third vendor gave me a refund, but I wanted the book dangit!!!! LOLOL

Old 12-06-2007, 03:26 PM

25 posts, read 70,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
Wow, thanks Deb..... I worry about myself sometimes with this morbid interest/obsession.... LOLOL

Yes, I like Forensic Files too...

Recently, like within the last two months or so, I ordered three books about Betty Broderick... Only two of them arrived; the third vendor gave me a refund, but I wanted the book dangit!!!! LOLOL

She is a trip. I've seen some shows that have been done about her. On a recent Most Evil episode, they profiled people who killed their loved ones. I think it was titled "Crimes of Passion" It profiled Clara Harris, the lady who ran over her husband at a Hotel, I believe it happended in Dallas.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:55 PM

13,807 posts, read 26,353,646 times
Need somewhere to vent some frustration with a local business.. actually, it's a national business, but the local store screwed me over and I didn't appreciate it..
I just received the bill for my Spint PCS phone and found the Bandera Rd. store where I bought it charged a higher than normal activation fee and added insurance which I did not authorize. The customer service people from Sprint said they did it without my authorization, which is illegal last I checked. They also tried to charge me a higher than normal price for the phone until I asked them why they charged so much. The guy, who claimed to be the manager, said he made a mistake. I feel this store is nothing but crooks looking to rip off consumers.
I'm definitely getting rid of sprint when this contract is up. I used to really like them and would give them free word of mouth advertising, but lately they've become awful. The worst part is the customer service because the phone people want nothing to do with the stores and each one blames the other one.. Luckily, for the store, they credited my account back, but still couldn't explain how it magically appeared on there. I'm guessing they do it all the time, which is pure BS..

ok, rant off and time to have a 7 & 7

Old 12-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post

..... snipped for space & relevance......

I'm definitely getting rid of sprint when this contract is up. I used to really like them and would give them free word of mouth advertising, but lately they've become awful. The worst part is the customer service because the phone people want nothing to do with the stores and each one blames the other one.. Luckily, for the store, they credited my account back, but still couldn't explain how it magically appeared on there. I'm guessing they do it all the time, which is pure BS..

ok, rant off and time to have a 7 & 7

I think you're probably absolutely right, that they DO do it frequently and many people don't notice...
and.... I think that ALL the wireless providers are evil thieves...... really.... LOLOL.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio