U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned
 
Location: Ohio
16,807 posts, read 33,073,871 times
Reputation: 13572

Advertisements

You folks who were discussing satellite radio will be disappointed to learn that Sirius XM is raising its subscription rates in March.

Sirius XM Rate Increase For March 11th CONFIRMED - SiriusBuzz

Glad I got in on a 6-month half-price deal before this happened.

 
Old 01-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 9 days ago)
 
14,603 posts, read 31,102,271 times
Reputation: 6639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
So that's why my eyes and throat are burning!
I have sneezed so many times today that my boss just printed off a "bless you" sign. He's a bit lazy.
 
Old 01-21-2009, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,807 posts, read 26,266,230 times
Reputation: 3987
could be worse, he could've netsended you a nasty message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 03:12 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,927 posts, read 12,781,986 times
Reputation: 17166
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I have sneezed so many times today that my boss just printed off a "bless you" sign. He's a bit lazy.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
 
Old 01-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 9 days ago)
 
14,603 posts, read 31,102,271 times
Reputation: 6639
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
could be worse, he could've netsended you a nasty message
What's worse to me is a co-worker and her freakin' hand sanitizer. Yes, I take it personally.
 
Old 01-21-2009, 06:00 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,807 posts, read 26,266,230 times
Reputation: 3987
I forgot that I am now a celebrity, so I'll have to be leaving everyone here..
I was on the KABB (local FOX) morning news program not once, but twice this morning, so I've obviously hit the big time. I thank you all for supporting me, but now I'm far too good for you all..



but seriously, I was on there twice and now I need to figure out how to get the video off the DVR and onto a DVD. Shouldn't be hard. This was for that McDonalds McCafe thing I was talking about yesterday. My wife also got to participate and she was also on TV. She came off as pretty snooty, though
 
Old 01-21-2009, 06:22 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,927 posts, read 12,781,986 times
Reputation: 17166
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I forgot that I am now a celebrity, so I'll have to be leaving everyone here..
I was on the KABB (local FOX) morning news program not once, but twice this morning, so I've obviously hit the big time. I thank you all for supporting me, but now I'm far too good for you all..



but seriously, I was on there twice and now I need to figure out how to get the video off the DVR and onto a DVD. Shouldn't be hard. This was for that McDonalds McCafe thing I was talking about yesterday. My wife also got to participate and she was also on TV. She came off as pretty snooty, though
Congratulations, your celebrityship! How was the coffee?
 
Old 01-21-2009, 06:40 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,727,335 times
Reputation: 1604
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I forgot that I am now a celebrity, so I'll have to be leaving everyone here..
I was on the KABB (local FOX) morning news program not once, but twice this morning, so I've obviously hit the big time. I thank you all for supporting me, but now I'm far too good for you all..



but seriously, I was on there twice and now I need to figure out how to get the video off the DVR and onto a DVD. Shouldn't be hard. This was for that McDonalds McCafe thing I was talking about yesterday. My wife also got to participate and she was also on TV. She came off as pretty snooty, though
Ya gonna put it on YouTube???
 
Old 01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
13,807 posts, read 26,266,230 times
Reputation: 3987
the coffee wasn't bad, but I'll stick to the stuff that is in my pot when I wake up in the morning. I don't have the time or money to be stopping off for some special coffee, although McDonalds is about half the price of that other place..
as far as placing it on youtube? not gonna happen. I looked like I was on meth or something and bouncing all over the place. If I remember right, it was because the girl was a little too into my personal space and I was trying not to look at what was right in front of my eyes...
 
Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 PM
 
3,468 posts, read 7,727,335 times
Reputation: 1604
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
the coffee wasn't bad, but I'll stick to the stuff that is in my pot when I wake up in the morning. I don't have the time or money to be stopping off for some special coffee, although McDonalds is about half the price of that other place..
as far as placing it on youtube? not gonna happen. I looked like I was on meth or something and bouncing all over the place. If I remember right, it was because the girl was a little too into my personal space and I was trying not to look at what was right in front of my eyes...
Heh heh!! Gotcha!! We understand EXACTLY whatcha mean! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top