U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Texas: Mexican food, central cities, expensive electricity, great jobs, rugged mountains, tourist town

View Poll Results: Should I consider moving to TX.. jobs and cost of housing set aside?
yes 8 36.36%
no 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:29 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,733,437 times

Advertisements

Agree with them. We moved here from Huntington Beach about 10 years ago. I miss it tremendously. I'm not baggin' on SA, but it definitely is NOT anything like SoCal. If you are happy where you are, stay! Too many people have moved here solely/mostly because of housing costs and are miserable because it's NOT like where they're from and never will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2008, 08:42 PM

311 posts, read 744,784 times
Weatherman! that was GREAT! I almost got iced tea all over my monitor!

Okay to respond to the OP. I have lived in San Diego in the 80's & early 00's. I've also lived in Dallas & Houston. I currently live in Yankee land thanks to the Navy but will be in SA in a few weeks - yay!

Much of my family are in SoCal & I love VISITING there but I find TX to be more beautiful in many ways. Mostly the people! I love Texans! They are so kind & big hearted (of course there are exceptions) & frankly I find many SO CA. folks (not all) to be very self involved & just generally not as friendly as I like.

Having been in all those places for extended times & seeing your views I'd say you should stay put. Just hop on Southwest & come visit the relatives & stay where you are & enjoy your ocean view.

Shhhh don't tell anyone but if I could afford a place in So. Ca. with an ocean view I'd be there in a heartbeat....shhhhh!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:44 PM

14,613 posts, read 31,133,706 times
OK, who voted yes?

Old 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM

4,268 posts, read 8,353,758 times
Ok, I'll bite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWong View Post
Oh and unless you've lived in SoCal the past 20 years alot has changed...
If you look anywhere near central cities of SoCal there is no development or sprawl.. it's moved 75 miles away.....Well, fact is now that the downtown areas are the place to be. We did have sprawl in the 80's, but people look at it now and can't stand the commutes. The more desire able places in SoCal are within a 5 mile radius of downtown, the further away you go... the less people care. Less to do, less to see, cheaper big house... WHO CARES! It's not quite San Francisco, but they're trying to follow them....
Gotta disagree with you there. I moved from So Cal in 1992 but have visited frequently. Depends on where you're talking about. LA downtown is reviving, but there's still sprawl all the way out to the desert. When I was young Cucamonga and Chino were in the country. Now they're full of subdivisions and they keep moving further and further east. And the orange groves have rapidly disappeared.

Here's what
I've read from people who are from there or talked to.....

1. Texas cities are a sprawl cities. Large sub developments and big houses are
what is the "cool" or more pleasant places to be? It's definitely the trend....

SA at least has a reviving downtown urban core. However, the vast majority of residents live in the suburban sprawl and don't even come into downtown much. SA reminds me a lot of L.A. of the 1970s, but approaching LA of the 1990s/2000s far more rapidly.
Honestly, I think Dallas and Houston are worse in that regard. Austin has an interesting urban core, but it too is the Land of Subdivisions.

2. Weather is ok. Its cold in the winter and hot in the summer?
Hot in summer, cold a few days, maybe a few weeks per year, in SA at least. Moderately dry heat compared to Houston, quite humid compared to SoCal.

3. There are things to do ie nightlife, however nothing in comparison to say NY, Chicago, MIami or LA/SD
True for SA. I honestly haven't found Austin night life to be All That, although a lot of smaller bands/musicians are more likely to go there. So it's great for that, even though SA has a decent music scene.

4. Crime is moderate, not horrible or bad, but not exactly safe.
Safer then houston I've been told and Dallas? Where is the safest (I've kept in mind that TX itself crime is high so where is the least?)

eh, I don't think crime is a big deal in any of these cities. It happens, but usually in pretty specific areas known for crime. Not much happens outside those areas, except on rare occasions.

6. Electricty and property taxes are expensive?
Compared to CA, property taxes are expensive as they're based on the current value of your house, rather than what you bought it for. Electricity, I can't really compare. I don't remember what I paid then...

7. Is traffic really that bad? In what major city isn't? But if
you've traveled throughout the US in comparison how bad it is?

SA traffic is nowhere near L.A. traffic, but it still sucks. I have lived and driven in many US cities, and overall SA is better than any of the bigger cities. But like I said, it's approaching L.A., so it's only a matter of time before that "only 20 minute commute" turns into an hour then 1.5 hours unless you leave at 4am.

8. Its not very scenic? Obviously no beaches or beautiful mountains? It has hills, but probably not the ones I'm used to seeing off the California coast?

No beaches, no mountains. Scenic in different ways. If you want beaches and mountains stay in CA. But if you're open minded, you'll find that the Hill Country and S. Texas have a lot to offer in terms of scenery. My husband is from Switzerland. He laughs even at CA's mountains and calls them hills . He has found beauty in TX just as I, born and bred Californian have. I do miss the Pacific though.

10. I've been told the beaches in TX are nothing like those in CA or florida?
True. The beaches exist, but you can drive on them which texans seem to love. Totally detracts from the whole experience, not to mention all the crap on the beach they leave behind. And the Gulf is not the Pacific. But when I need my fix, it'll do.

Now why I think TX is general is growing fast..

People move where??? Jobs and low cost of living.. question is though... all things being equal.. is it that great? Say my place here in SD 5 miles from the beach on a hill was the same price as - would it be worth leaving or better said... will I feel like I have things to do and keep my plenty occupied?

Only you can answer that, but judging by how you've phrased this post, you really do not want to move to Texas. I don't think it'd ever be worth leaving a home 5 miles from the beach in San Diego though!

Larger more advanced areas are losing population bc of cost of living... simply put they probably didn't have great jobs. Texas can grow as much as it wants... southern cali is land locked.. physically! Can't build south, Mexico is there, can't build east bc of rugged mountain and can't go west... the ocean! Find an empty lot anywhere.. it doesn't exist. We live thousands to a sq mile only bc most of the land is unhabitable, or government owned (1/2 the land in CA if gov owned). And it's not the job per se, but lifestyle... will I be bored... is everything that I could want there?

You will be bored. I base that only upon my interpretation of your post. It's pretty clear you don't want to leave CA. You're looking for TX to be marketed to you. Doesn't work that way. If you want to move here or find yourself here for a job or family, you find a way to love it. It's not that hard because, with the right attitude most of us could live anywhere and be happy. But if you're already opposed to it, and wanting it to 'come to you' so to speak, you're not going to like it.

We're not bored. We enjoy our life here. Do we have everything we love? No, but we love what we do have.

now this Baffles me... TX being the 2nd largest state in terms of land and population... why in the top 20 places to visit in the US are there NO TX cities? Places like, LA, Chicago, NY, Boston, SF, SD, Miami are there, but for fun why isn't TX as big as I thought? Living in a tourist town like SD does make for a different feel.... Is it boring??? Or is it just mostly for native texans? Fact is though I see ALOT OF TEXANS IN FLORIDA AND CA during vacation times... wonder why?

SA is a major destination city for tourists. We live downtown and it is very much a tourist town, so much so it's annoying at times. I often feel like the city caters more to tourists than its residents. It's always funny shopping or wandering around downtown on the weekend - people always ask us where we're from. We say "Ah, about a 10 minute walk away...."

I had a friend from SD who said San Antonio was one of her favourite cities to visit.

In TX cities what's the commute? People commute on average here probably 60 miles each way (those that live in the "burbs").... now in TX or San Antonio is that "normal"? Plenty of people that I know of live and work in any of these areas, SD, LA, OC, Riverside and San Bernardino.... a mega network of freeways and 20 million people.

Probably more like 30 miles or less in SA. In Austin and Houston it's more. But freeway systems are very poor compared to So Cal, so those commutes can be a PITA. Rarely as bad as in SoCal, but construction, roads not keeping up with sprawl and poor design all make it annoying. IME, in SoCal, roads tend to keep up with or are slightly ahead of development. Still tons of traffic, but you don't have everyone feeding onto ONE road.

I also guess that I'm very Anti-suburb! Big house away from the city... so what? People who live in the cities of SoCal, we have a very Anti-suburb feeling about those who move away to get the bigger home and cause us all more traffic. Ask anyone who lives in the "city" the largest growing part of SD is Riverside/San Bernardino but we have kinda a bad sterotype of them. Riverside we call Rivertucky, San Bernard... that's where the crime is... and that's a fast growing suburb... the cities themselves.. are SAFE. In fact, there is more crime in the suburbs than in the city... yes the burbs in CA are less desirable... and guess what where do they go to have fun... go to the "city" as any other town....

I prefer urban areas. But urban to me might be different than urban in TX.
It's different, but not better or worse.

And why is it housing is so cheap? Supply and Demand? Low demand and high supply = lower prices? Then if that's the case, the demand to move there isn't that great indeed? San Diego does have a small town feel to it which I love, however greater southern CA is nearly 20 million people (yes, 20million nearly the population of all of TX- and that's not adding up the God knows how many illegals we have)... and we all go from one place to another and commute here and there...

We don't have the beach and mountains, and the salary base is quite low, which keeps property values low. And salaries are kept low because property values are low.

Putting money aside that yes SD is pricy, but you DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, what's the big deal bout everyone moving to TX (again I try to leave low cost of housing and jobs out of it).

Ok here's my reasons why SD is tough to leave....

1. My wife is a elementary teacher and the pay in tx is horrible! The max
she'd make would be high 50's. I went to some local school
district site and checked it out. Whereas here in her max would be
95k (yes as a teacher!) Heck break it down... $3,000 more a month? That difference does get you the nice house w/ ocean view... well not quite..

I would make almost double my current TX salary in SoCal, but the COL being what it is, that would never get us the equivalent house there, or any house at all. So salary comparisons must take into account cost of living.

2. Ok san diego now.... Weather is the best, year round it can't be beat.
75 high in the summer, 65 in the winter. Lows 50's and 60's. Never
hot, never cold. My electric bill mind you was 55 dollars this past
month. With 3 large tvs, 3 computers and everything else a house has.... I
thought that was a good price. Summers when electricity can be at a premium, we'll pay 150ish.

We rarely pay more than $50. It's more like $30 except maybe 1 month per year, but we don't run the a/c like most Texans do. Weather here is nowhere near as nice as SD. Not even close. Comparing apples and oranges.

3. Now the scenery is just amazing. Beautiful beaches, mountains w snow
and plenty of things to do recreation ally. Guess ill put it this way,
if u start at the beach drive one hour east you'll hit a forest w
mountains and snow,then a sand dune desert all in an hours drive.... Where
else in the world is that possible? Foreign travelers were asked what US state they'd like to visit most.. CA was #1, by far.

True. But as I said, if you are willing to experience new things, you'll find beauty wherever you go. Even in Texas. Is it CA? No. But it doesn't try to be. If you want to find SoCal in Texas, you're better off staying put.

4. My weekends I never spend doing nothing. I want to live life to the fullest and leave nothing behind. I'm not a surfer, but I can't pass up goin to the beach all summer. In the winter, snow boarding and skiing are just 2 hours a way and if I wanted to, go offroading in the sand dunes on a dirt bike I could. LA is just an little more than an hours drive and orange county is 45 minutes away. I'm also very random and sporadic, but bc we're so close to everything sometimes ill just say let's go to las vegas (4 hours
away), or just go to disney land, sea world, or snorkeling, go to a
hollywood awards show, see a tv show being filmed live... Etc etc.

Snow for a weekend trip that's driveable is not an option here. But there is plenty to do. Again, it's not SoCal. No point in trying to compare it. It's different.

I'm not very much into the arts and SD isn't an art town, even though
they're trying to make it that way. SF is far better for that, but I
guess the city w the weather and recreation just isn't that into it. I
guess look at places w crappy weather, they tend to be more artsy,
southern cali isn't very artsy to say the least..

Ok 5 bad things about SoCal/SD

1. Pricy, pricy... but you DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. If you want to live anywhere near the coast... $1,000,000 minimum for 2 or 3 bedrooms and 1,300 sq ft. Most real prices are 5-10 million... keep in mind that's for anywhere near hundreds of miles of coastline.....

2. Traffic.. well if you live in the city.. you're going 70mph to work... I live in the north central part of town and commute 12 miles... it takes 12 minutes on the freeway during "rush hour". if you live in the burbs.. you're going 35 and you should pray you don't have an accident on the way to work...

3. Jobs are few and far between. My wife when she moved here w/ several years teaching exp and graduate degrees took years to find a teaching job. For every good paying job here, expect hundreds of applications per job. My brother who works in HR in a school district said it is nearly impossible to land a job here... too many people want to come here, but we can only give so many jobs. If you got a Master's PhD, good luck... so does everyone else here....But he said we can be more selective... so you do get the best of the best....

4. Cost of fuel.... again, if you're in the city you don't feel the pinch.. right now we're at 3.89 for the cheap stuff...

5. NO ONE IS FROM CA anymore! Everyone really left and NO ONE is having kids bc it's too $$$. Only kids are immigrants kids now. There is NO CA pride b/c it's a transient area. Take my closest friends... NONE HAVE KIDS and NONE ARE native San Diegan's. Finding someone that was born and raised here is like finding a diamond. Unlike Texas, you have that "Don't mess w/ Texas" attitude which I love. Here no one cares.... bc they're from everywhere else. Heck LA doesn't even have a football team and they left... bc no one cared! If Dallas left to play in Las Vegas... it would never happen!

I guess I saw this ad in a magazine and it
made me think twice (looking through a window overlooking the pacific
ocean), most people have to go on vacation to get a view like this....
You merely go home...

And that's your answer. If you already own your home, then the COL isn't going to be that different here. You might pay a bit less for gas and drive a bit less, but other elements of daily living won't be significantly cheaper. If you already have jobs there, the fact that jobs are hard to find isn't an issue. If you want to avoid immigrants, Texas probably isn't for you either - we have our fair share, despite the Texan pride.

We do have the SPURS.

Honestly, SD is one of my favourite cities. It's wonderful. I think you're crazy to consider leaving if you own a home 5 miles from the beach. I'd never be able to afford to live there, and I'd only move back to CA if I never had to drive anywhere. Texas wasn't a place I really 'chose'. I came here for a job, met a husband who also came for a job, and here we are for awhile. Is it our favourite place on earth? No. Are we very happy living here? Yes. Do we miss many things about other places we've lived (I've lived in other US states as well as in Asia, Africa, Central America and Europe; DH is European)? Definitely. But that's ok, because we're here, and we're happy to be here. And we won't stay forever....

(don't have TNT, so listening to Spurs game on the radio, which gives me time to respond since I'm not watching )

Last edited by Chaka; 05-13-2008 at 09:05 PM..

Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,115 times
Default I just moved from So Cal 1 year ago.

I know what you are going through. I went through the same thing. The main reason I moved was because I could afford a nice house and buying real estate in Ca was a sure way of never seeing my family and knowing my house was going to lose value right away. I put my plan to move to Texas in 2005. It took me two years because I first had to find a job in my field that would pay for my house and support my one income family. We have no family here. Our goal was to move to nice area and have our child go to a good school.
Reading other people's reply telling you to stay in Ca made me laugh. They are right. You want a place like Ca so you should stay in Ca. You are not going to find it anywhere else but in Ca.
Now, here is my comparison between SD and SA.
-SC has beach, SA does not, but it is only about 2 hours to the coast. I lived in Hawthorne and the beach was only 3 miles away. I would go maybe once a month, so for me, the beach is close enough.
-SC has great food, SA does not. Mexican food sucks big time here so far. Every Ca person I run into says the same thing. The mexican food you find in the beach cities like Manhattan, Hermosa and Redondo Beach, the little hole in the walls, I still in search of here is SA. They have a lot of Tex-Mex and I guess when they created that type of food, they must of had a shortage of seasoning or something. To get a little better and some variety, you have to drive to Austin (about 1 hour north). BBQ is also pretty sad here. Again, Austin, go to Iron Works for great beef ribs.
-SC has traffic, SA does not. You have small bottle necks in afternoon, but nothing like the 405 or the 5 back in Los Angeles/ Orange County.
-SC has bars, SA has lots of bars. They love their beer. I am in heaven.
-SA has nice people for the most part. I have made some good friends. In one month living in my new home, I made friends with some of my neighbors. Back home, it took me three years to know my neighbors.
The bottom line is this. There is no snow, beach, hollywood bling bling. You do have lots of beautiful open land. The hill country just west of SA reminds me of driving up to San Luis Obispo. It is nice. People are the same in both places. There are good and bad. But in SA, it is not as hard to meet someone new and have a nice conversation. I do not regret moving to SA. So Ca is only 2.5 hours away. Tickets on avg. go for about $220 rt. I like going back home, it is almost like going on a vacation for me. I appreciate CA more. When I go back, I see it with different eyes. This move has made me appreciate what I have and where I came from. Good Luck
PS. The weather is not as bad. They have this thing called Air Conditioning and it is awesome. But even with out is, it is not bad. I actually like it. They really have seasons here.
Later

Old 05-13-2008, 09:18 PM

669 posts, read 1,434,094 times
Default haha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasWeatherman View Post
Call me stupid. I'm going to answer every one of your questions. [Your questions in plain text followed by answers in bold.]

I do like the sarcasm... but what I'm reading from Texans, they'd prefer CA, just too pricy...

So if anyone can tell me where in TX where is the best place to live?
I'm sorry, Texas is no longer accepting new residents.
No new resident eh?? Well, good to know.. maybe y'all can build enough freeways to catch up to the population boom

Are they anything like SoCal?
Houston is almost as bad as LA. Austin is a mini-San Francisco; think pot and liberals.
Austin a mini SF?? Well college students yes, but it's got a WAYS to go
Can they offer anything similar?
See above answer.

Oh and quick question.. living in SoCal my whole life I think we have it all or almost everything every close.... can someone name me something we don't?
Yes, you do have it all. There is absolutely no reason to move to TX. You have everything.
Thanks, I finally got an answer to that...

what is the "cool" or more pleasant places to be?
SoCal
weather wise... Mr. Weatherman

Where is the safest (I've kept in mind that TX itself crime is high so where is the least?)
SoCal
Good to know!

Electricity and property taxes are expensive?
Electricity - yes. Google "Rick Perry electricity deregulation free market failure". Property taxes - yes, but we have no state income tax. You can avoid high property taxes by buying a small house in a non-premium area.
Very true! - I will look into that..
Is traffic really that bad?
Yes, but nothing like LA.
True! driving through heart of LA is like a parking lot!

Its not very scenic?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Majority of people would say.....

It has hills, but probably not the ones I'm used to seeing off the California coast?
Yes, but our hills don't fall into the ocean after a 1/2 inch rain. (and if they did, we wouldn't be stupid enough to build on them.)
Sure happens.... landslides... about a few houses a year (keep in mind nearly 20 million in All of SoCal.... you have a better shot of winning the Lotto...
I've been told the beaches in TX are nothing like those in CA or florida?
The water is much warmer than the water off CA. TX summer water does not require a wetsuit. Yes, Florida beaches are better.
True... our water is chilly... esp in the northern CA.

Say my place here in SD 5 miles from the beach on a hill was the same price as - would it be worth leaving ?
Yes! I love word problems! If you live 5 miles from the beach on a hill it would not be worth leaving. After the hill starts sliding into the valley, you should reassess the situation.
Again... you have a better chance of winning the Lotto.

now this Baffles me... TX being the 2nd largest state in terms of land and population... why in the top 20 places to visit in the US are there NO TX cities?
Incorrect. I could not fathom SA not being on that list.
Sure isn't.... most places are on the coast..... except for Chicago.... (keep in mind for pleasure not for business)

Fact is though I see ALOT OF TEXANS IN FLORIDA AND CA during vacation times... wonder why?
Lots to do and see in CA and FL.
I thought I was on to something there....

People commute on average here probably 60 miles each way (those that live in the "burbs").... now in TX or San Antonio is that "normal"?
No.
thank god, but if y'all keep growing... look out!
[taking a water break]
[ok. I'm back]

yes the burbs in CA are less desirable... and guess what where do they go to have fun?
Vegas
Sure Vegas is close... but so is beautiful beaches.... snowtop mountains and deserts....

And why is it housing is so cheap?
Housing in socal will be as cheap as Texas real estate in a couple years. Have fun with that.
Nice try.... but we got a long ways to go! (or r u that.. nevermind...)

Low demand and high supply = lower prices?
Texas has much more open land.
That is true... it must be easier and faster to build houses on flat areas I imagine versus steep hillside and canyons... not to mention our land scarcity..

Putting money aside that yes SD is pricy, but you DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, what's the big deal bout everyone moving to TX (again I try to leave low cost of housing and jobs out of it).
Everyone is not moving to Texas, although this might be wishful thinking on my part.
They're not?? If you look at the midwest it's never grown.. they pretty much end up in TX. All the population is moving west and south... heck y'all are even got Californians moving there...
Whereas here in her max would be 95k (yes as a teacher!) Heck break it down... $3,000 more a month?
Any Math majors out there?
difference between 95k-55k is 40k so roughly $3200 a month... not a math major, but close enough
Guess ill put it this way,
if u start at the beach drive one hour east you'll hit a forest w
mountains and snow,then a sand dune desert all in an hours drive.... Where
else in the world is that possible?
Any geography majors out there?
maybe in Europe, or Asia, but nothing in US or South America that's for sure...

Old 05-13-2008, 09:21 PM

4,263 posts, read 9,689,798 times
Nope, stay where you are.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 PM

3,823 posts, read 13,345,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Nope, stay where you are.
Agree with firstclassflyer...you posted polls in Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio (all in your first day in the forum). If you really want to move, then do some research in this forum and the internet. Better yet, come over to Texas and visit these cities. It's not our job to convince you to leave San Diego. We'll let Texas do its own talking.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:35 PM

669 posts, read 1,434,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Agree with firstclassflyer...you posted polls in Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio (all in your first day in the forum). If you really want to move, then do some research in this forum and the internet. Better yet, come over to Texas and visit these cities. It's not our job to convince you to leave San Diego. We'll let Texas do its own talking.
I've spent time in San Antionio and Dallas... not enough though to feel it out... or find a place comparable. I did enjoy it though, then again, I find everything and anywhere unique in it's own way. Again, if I needed a job and needed to house a family of 4... TX would be the place to go... (who knows what can happen to our jobs), but there are certain things you can't change about a city or place just bc it has jobs and affordable housing right?
I truly feel that best feedback can come from none other than native texans! But those that had lived in both areas... are pretty much saying no comparison

Old 05-13-2008, 10:44 PM

4,268 posts, read 8,353,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWong View Post
I've spent time in San Antionio and Dallas... not enough though to feel it out... or find a place comparable. I did enjoy it though, then again, I find everything and anywhere unique in it's own way. Again, if I needed a job and needed to house a family of 4... TX would be the place to go... (who knows what can happen to our jobs), but there are certain things you can't change about a city or place just bc it has jobs and affordable housing right?
I truly feel that best feedback can come from none other than native texans! But those that had lived in both areas... are pretty much saying no comparison
I guess I'm not sure why you want Texas to sell itself to you? Texas (or Texans) don't need to convince you to move here. Texas has a lot to offer and enjoy, but it's not for everyone. I enjoy discussing the merits of different places and all, but I'd never try to convince someone to move to a place they have already determined not to like (or rather to move from a place they already consider the best place on earth).

It's very clear you wouldn't be happy in Texas, so why would you bother even considering it?

I know I wouldn't be happy moving back to Los Angeles area, for a variety of reasons, so despite the pressure from family to move back, we stand firm that it's not going to happen (it's not because we prefer Texas).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio