U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2008, 11:31 AM

45 posts, read 146,842 times

Advertisements

found some more apartments called Broadway Place Apartments.......anyone got info: crime, schools, safety, etc???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 05:04 PM

222 posts, read 597,561 times
That's a pretty congested area of Broadway. I have a friend who lives in the neighborhood closest to those apartments. There's a lot of graffiti, break ins and little wannabe gangsters in the area. THEN AGAIN, that's a good percentage of San Antonio (what I just described). If you're smart about security then you don't have to worry about that stuff. I'm in a high crime area and we lock EVERYTHING, never leave anything in plain sight and make sure to leave lights on all the time, etc. We've never had the problems that others do here. (Knock on wood)

Best thing to do when you're looking to move to a specific area is use crimebase. You get kind of a cheesy version of the report (that's what a detective told me who works for sapd) but you can enter any of the streets nearby and see what's been reported over the past several years.

MySA.com: Crimebase (http://crimebase.mysanantonio.com/ - broken link)

I won't move anywhere without doing that now. I wish I had done it before i moved where I currently live!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:50 PM

2,537 posts, read 7,880,609 times
The best thing to do is look for where you want to work and where you want to be close to. The area is really going to be up to those parameters.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:58 AM

6 posts, read 19,562 times
me and my wife are moving there <9110 Broadway St > on june 24th and we look at like there diff apartments and 9110 Broadway St was the best very clean we looked at one by the north star mall and it was bad trash all over and 9110 Broadway St was the 3rd place we looked at and it was the best and the crime seems to be low If you're smart about security then you don't have to worry about that stuff. well if you move there see you ther .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio